Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 201 to 210 of 210

Thread: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

  1. #201
    Tsuchikage
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.
    Posts
    18,930
    Rep Power
    116

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by nozferah2 View Post
    If the argument confuses you, calling it stupidity doesnt make u looks any smarter.
    How dare you understimate my intellegence. Real life facts don't prove squat in the anime battle areana. Most battles are based off of feats. I've never seen Pein whip up a hurricane, split an island, bend an ocean and fly before.

    Quote Originally Posted by nozferah2 View Post
    Anyway, it really doesnt take all these calcs to know that what GodRlm did to Konoha exceeds Air-bending limits.... dramatically.
    Numbers mean nothing in a fight between cartoon characters. What they do is impossible and the closest you can get to exacts are estimations. You're not in the manga to measure mass and all that crap. Stop bringing RL facts into an fictional fight. The attack Pein did to level Konoha is nothing as Aang could do that with a flick of his wrist in Avatar state. The same move that shortened his lifespan, took a preptime to launch and took 7 mins to rest time for him to recover from Aang could do and has done that in seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by nozferah2 View Post
    If Pain can get off a ST close to that power it would be an instantanous win with no hope for Aang.
    That's a pretty big if. Battles are'nt won off of if's or maybe's. Pein has'nt displayed no where near the same type of power Aang has in Avatar State.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    If we're not using real world physics, any debate is impossible.
    Real world physics in a fictional battle? What's wrong with this picture? Oh that's right. FICTIONAL FIGHTS DON'T USE REAL WORLD PHYSICS. Also you are NOT at the battle scene to measure these formulas. All you have are estimations and what you think. We measure by feats of power and strength. Lrn2BattleArena nub.


    Quote Originally Posted by bluewingedD View Post
    I really wish you would stop comparing this to an endo- arguement... because unlike endo, the stuff Cerebrate is saying actually makes sense if you actually take time to try to understand it , instead of ignoring it or disregarding it, because it goes against what you believe.
    and you should know better. Stop co-signing on this guys garbage. Kyuubi's blast has 1,000,000x power? How in the hell would you know that? You are not there in the battle with them. He's just making up numbers according to what he THINKS might be correct with his physics. The only numbers you are ever allowed to use are the ones that the author throw at you because it's his universe and his physics. Everything else is irrelevent unless the author says so. Call me when Pein does even 10% of the max damage and power that Aang has displayed Avatar State.

    YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU LIVE FOR SOMETHING WORTH DYING FOR
    NEVER FORGET 04/08/09

  2. #202
    Academy Student Cerebrate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Amerigo
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie View Post
    We measure by feats of power and strength. Lrn2BattleArena nub.
    How can you measure anything without a ruler? All those feats in Avatar don't even matter, don't mean jack shit if you say, "Well physics doesn't work like that so we can't say what is and what isn't. It's fiction nub." Do you realize you have invalidated every argument about fiction ever with that logic? Also, what have you done in this entire debate except demonstrate your ever increasing capacity to fail spectacularly? You come in here the moment I announce I'm finished to try to flaunt your supposed expertise on vs. debating, but can't do anything other than, "It doesn't work like that! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT! Cartoons and...and my hypocrisy. Wah, don't call me stupid!" How stupid can one be to not understand that it is possible to calculate feats via before and after scenes? I won't be surprised if you try to save face by responding with another one of your plebian recycled post.
    Last edited by Cerebrate; 03-05-2009 at 08:54 AM.

    "You bringing scientifics facts and shit when the truth is right infront of you."

  3. #203

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    I have a point.

    Shinra Tensei did hurl frogs a long distance. However, whenever Pain hit other people with ST, it didn't hurt them like the force necessary to hurl those frogs would. Perhaps the frogs were thrown because they were hit by a wide shockwave, but Pain cannot focus all that power into a small, person-sized shockwave. Every target is hit with force proportional to its size. Meaning Aang would not have to deal with the whole force of what hit the frogs, and his air shield would likely hold.

  4. #204
    Tsuchikage
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.
    Posts
    18,930
    Rep Power
    116

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    How can you measure anything without a ruler? All those feats in Avatar don't even matter, don't mean jack shit if you say, "Well physics doesn't work like that so we can't say what is and what isn't. It's fiction nub." Do you realize you have invalidated every argument about fiction ever with that logic? Also, what have you done in this entire debate except demonstrate your ever increasing capacity to fail spectacularly? You come in here the moment I announce I'm finished to try to flaunt your supposed expertise on vs. debating, but can't do anything other than, "It doesn't work like that! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT! Cartoons and...and my hypocrisy. Wah, don't call me stupid!" How stupid can one be to not understand that it is possible to calculate feats via before and after scenes? I won't be surprised if you try to save face by responding with another one of your plebian recycled post.
    Do you not understand English? Measure by feats of strength means that if one person can life 1 ton but another person can lift 5 then the other person is the winner. Regardless of your wall of text your still fucking wrong. Number and physics don't mean shit here. If Aang makes hurricanes, bends oceans, split islands compares to Pein who's strongest move in his arsenal is'nt even close to Avatar level bending the Aang obvious has the power to defeat him. Your numbers and physics are estimations do nothing but destract from the original argument or who's stronger. Aang in Avatar State is stronger. End of story. Take your science books elsewhere.

    YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU LIVE FOR SOMETHING WORTH DYING FOR
    NEVER FORGET 04/08/09

  5. #205
    Academy Student Cerebrate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Amerigo
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie View Post
    Do you not understand English? Measure by feats of strength means that if one person can life 1 ton but another person can lift 5 then the other person is the winner.
    wrong. It doesn't matter if the other guy can lift five times more than the first, because the first has a gun which will kill him anyway, lifting feats regardless. You think this is dragon ball z, where whoever has the highest powerlevel wins. Aang is a glass cannon. He can dish out a lot of damage, but he can't tank it.
    Regardless of your wall of text(,) you(')r(e) still fucking wrong. Number(s) and physics don't mean shit here. If Aang makes hurricanes, bends oceans, split islands compares(ed) to Pein who's strongest move in his arsenal is'nt(isn't) even close to Avatar level bending(,) the Aang obvious(ly) has the power to defeat him.
    So many errors from somebody who questions somebody's english grammar. Prove those are real hurricanes. Prove the continents aren't made of dirt shaped cotton candy. Prove the air that Aang can bend can harm Pain. Prove it all, now. Because according to you, Avatar physics isn't real life physics at all, so I demand evidence that Avatar can even harm Pain. His hurricanes could be the size of a rain drop for all we know, and Pain could actually be thousands of kilometers tall standing on a star sized planet which is capable of supporting itself because physics works that way in Naruto.
    Your numbers and physics are estimations do nothing but destract from the original argument or who's stronger. Aang in Avatar State is stronger. End of story. Take your science books elsewhere.
    In order to analyze fictional feats, we must use real life physics in order to measure it. Numbers and physics are guidelines used to achieve understanding.
    EDITED FOR SINCERITY
    Marlie, if you try your smoke and mirrors tactics by refusing to answer all points I bring up in my post, I won't be nice in my response. Especially when in each of your post you try to discredit me.
    Last edited by Cerebrate; 04-05-2009 at 01:04 AM.

    "You bringing scientifics facts and shit when the truth is right infront of you."

  6. #206
    Tsuchikage
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.
    Posts
    18,930
    Rep Power
    116

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    wrong. It doesn't matter if the other guy can lift five times more than the first, because the first has a gun which will kill him anyway, lifting feats regardless. You think this is dragon ball z, where whoever has the highest powerlevel wins. Aang is a glass cannon. He can dish out a lot of damage, but he can't tank it.
    It's an example you moron. Aang can do much more damage than Pein get your head out of your ass seriously or are you just pretending to be dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    So many errors from somebody who questions somebody's english grammar. Prove those are real hurricanes. Prove the continents aren't made of dirt shaped cotton candy. Prove the air that Aang can bend can harm Pain. Prove it all, now. Because according to you, Avatar physics isn't real life physics at all, so I demand evidence that Avatar can even harm Pain. His hurricanes could be the size of a rain drop for all we know, and Pain could actually be thousands of kilometers tall standing on a star sized planet which is capable of supporting itself because physics works that way in Naruto.
    Prove they're real hurricanes? You're an idiot. Now you're just reaching for stuff now. I don't have to prove anything because they're still spinning gale force winds destroy everything in there path-oh that's right those are HURRICANES. I could say the same to you. Prove Pein can split an island. Prove Pein can stop a hurricane. He can't. Stop trying discredit Aang's power. Creating an island is creating an island and making hurricanes is making hurricanes. They're still ridiculous feats that outweigh anything Pein has done. I don't have to prove anything. Just fucking watch the show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    In order to analyze fictional feats, we must use real life physics in order to measure it. Numbers and physics are guidelines used to achieve understanding.
    Wrong because real life physics don't apply because fictional characters DEFY physics. Are you fucking retarded? There is no way you can measure the force of anything fictional unless the author gives you the numbers. Your just playing estimations. Example, how fast do Naruto characters move? They dissapear from eye sight so are they faster than a bullet? Super sonic? You don't know cause it's never specified and you can't use real life numbers to measure cause YOU'RE NOT IN THE FUCKING STORY.

    YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UNTIL YOU LIVE FOR SOMETHING WORTH DYING FOR
    NEVER FORGET 04/08/09

  7. #207

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie View Post
    How dare you understimate my intellegence. Real life facts don't prove squat in the anime battle areana. Most battles are based off of feats. I've never seen Pein whip up a hurricane, split an island, bend an ocean and fly before.
    I didnt insult your intelligence, yet, If you dont want to be insulted you should try giving others the same respect.

    Your argument doesnt make sense. U.S.A can whip up certain Nuclear annihilation to any current nation, does this mean that it's invulnerable as a result? No.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marlie View Post
    That's a pretty big if. Battles are'nt won off of if's or maybe's. Pein has'nt displayed no where near the same type of power Aang has in Avatar State..

    So then your in agreement that if Pein launches a ST at Aang on the level which he did to Konoha, Aang wont survive, but you dont think Pein can pull of the attack fast enough..

    WHY DONT U JUST SAY THAT.
    R.I.P Naruto Mania
    It was a blast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ug070QK674

  8. #208
    Medical-nin fotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In the middle of the ocean
    Posts
    508
    Rep Power
    56

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    well aang doesnt have to use any heand seals so he will be a bit faster in means of response. I believe pein would give hell of a fight but will be kicked in the ass.

    Proud Itachi FC Member

  9. #209
    Special Jounin bluewingedD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    3,771
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    pain doesn't use hand seals






  10. #210
    Medical-nin fotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In the middle of the ocean
    Posts
    508
    Rep Power
    56

    Default Re: Avatar State Aang vs. Deva Path Pain

    sorry i forgot about that . I guess only summoner pain uses one hand seal to initiate summoning.

    Proud Itachi FC Member

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •