Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trolling Muslims: Just a Lulzy Sport or is it Offensive?

Default Re: Trolling Muslims: Just a Lulzy Sport or is it Offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't agree with you, it comes down to a religious cult that overreacts to trivial jokes.

Everyone takes offence way too easily these days over the most minuscule things.
    What's trivial to you, might not be trivial for everybody. Now I'm not saying you should go around and kill people because of it. I'm just saying if I'd call you something horrible, something you'd definitely not want me to call you. You'd get upset as well. That's the exact same things that's happening here. This is basically a jackass attacking a whole group of people, just because he's a retards and thinks there aren't any other think to joke about. I'm sorry, but freedom of speech can only go so far imo. If you know something you say or do is going to be really offensive, would you do it anyway, just to be funny?

Quote Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
    What's trivial to you, might not be trivial for everybody. Now I'm not saying you should go around and kill people because of it. I'm just saying if I'd call you something horrible, something you'd definitely not want me to call you. You'd get upset as well. That's the exact same things that's happening here. This is basically a jackass attacking a whole group of people, just because he's a retards and thinks there aren't any other think to joke about. I'm sorry, but freedom of speech can only go so far imo. If you know something you say or do is going to be really offensive, would you do it anyway, just to be funny?
    This is the internet, so the answer to your question for a large number of people is sadly going to be "yes."

Quote Originally Posted by XandorXerxes View Post
    This is the internet, so the answer to your question for a large number of people is sadly going to be "yes."
    Exactly. Cowards who hide behind their laptop, paper etc. I know it's mostly all fun and games here on NM. So I don't take people too seriously. But sometimes, it'd be nice if people thought stuff through before doing it. Your actions have consequences.