Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Konoha Mura

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Konoha Mura

Clouds rushed by as wings spread picking up the gentle current the wind held today. The screech off an eagle echoed trough the valley's down bellow. A cup off sake was lowered from a pair off lips when brown eyes fixed on the soaring bird above.

Hmmmm...??

Slowly the old mans hand rose up to signal the eagle it was clear to land. The bird came sweeping down, the wind under his wings carrying him straight towards his target.

Behind the man something seemed to creep up. It went completely unnoticed to the person the eagle had seemed to go to. That very person was now unwrapping the small letter wrapped around the eagle's waist. His brown eyes moving over the lines.

"This.... This is..... Ka-"

"FLIP BOING!!"

A violent slam caused the older person to fall over. The eagle flew up in distress flapping it's wings loudly as it cawed. A mass off blond and black rolled over before it struck a pose loudly exclaiming the phrase so deeply etched into the person's mind.

"LIFE!! Arara!! Bwahahahaha!! Naive Ero-Jiji!! NAIVE!! You're light yea-"

Soon the blond found himself rubbing his swollen cheek while the older Tarumi known as Kisho turned back to his letter again. His eyes remaining fixed on the words written by his grandson before he smiled at his younger companion.

"Get the rest off the masters. We're going home, you're allowed to return to Konoha, Kazuki"

"Arara!!"

Default Re: Konoha Mura

Kashi stood back-stage. His daughter was giving a concert and all he could think about was all those boys, looking at her... Wanting her.... Licking her neck before whiping it out.

"I want to kill them, but their too much for me alone..." Kashi sighed, crossing his arms. How could he protect that cute girl from such harm.

"And covering her is a no..." He grumbled annoyed, last time he had tried that, Narita had sold the books she could find....

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Kajou Mahiro was no longer the frilly air headed 11 year old she had been when her brother left. In stead, in these last 2 years she had continued studying in school, won a singing contest and was currently one off the fire countries most famous idols at the whooping age off 13.

"Mahiro-chan's doing so good"

Her manager spoke proudly as she crossed her arms. The woman had been good to Mahiro, knowing perfectly well that this was someone who could rise to great stardom given the right treatment. Her soft nature ensured she wouldn't be easy to hate by the public.

"Yeah, she's my cute little Mahiro-chan." Kashi probably sounded much like a blond sibbling of Mahiro right now. But, Kashi had become especialy found off the little brunette.

"Though, if those fans start coming by our house. We'll have a problem." Mostly Kashi trying to throw chairs at them.

"Too bad Kazuki can't see this." He was sure he wanted to see his sister peform. Kashi sometimes tagged along, he did love to see Mahiro put up her show and she could sing beautifully.

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

in the land of chocolate starfishes and hotdog flavored water

Rangoku was having an awsome day "Finally going to meet my squad today i'm so excited!" he thought to himself as he wooed at ever cute girl that passed by. He road his skateboard with great skill now, he kickflipped and grinded the rail by the library, as he was approaching the end of the rail he say a very curvy, very cute girl. He couldn't take his eyes off her and soon he face planted on the ground eating dirt. He got up and coffed up chunks of wet dirt "Wow that was emarassing" he said as the girl looked at him and giggled.

His face turned red and he walked up to her smoothly "Hey girly, you want to do something sometime?" the girl giggled again "Sorry kid i'm too old for you" Rangoku scoffed "Come on baby i'm considered a man in my clan, age is just a number anyway" the women rolled her eyes and walked away "Prude" he whispered in her direction.

The manager glanced over at Kashi briefly before she turned back to Mahiro hearing her finish her song. She had never once met Kajou Kazuki. The brother off Mahiro. However, she had heard stories and apparently he had been an odd-one.

When the concert came to an end Mahiro was soon in the changing rooms cleaning her face from all the cosmetic stuff. She wasn't exactly fond off putting it on but it was something that had to be done.

"You did good today, Mahiro-chan"

The one entering wasn't her manager but Narita. The woman who had been taking care off her together with Kashi ever since her brother had been exiled from Konoha. Yes, Mahiro knew he had been exiled. There was more to the girls wits then met the eye after all.

"Mom!! Thank you, thank you!!"

The girl cooed turning her head, Narita's hand rose up to rest ontop off it. Mahiro had grown allot in these two years. She'd make her brother so proud.

"Ready to go home?"

"Haaai!!"

Kashi watched the duo in the doorway. Mahiro was more a child of her mom, wasn't she? She was the reasen why Mahiro was allowed to be oogled by those bastard-boys....

"You put up a great show, Mahiro." Kashi pushed himself off the doorway, he was unable to take his favourite book out. His wife was too close.

Soon they were walking down the streets of Konoha, towards their home. Kashi's eyes moving around, some crazed fan had to see Mahiro. And want her attention. Followed by a large horde of fans.

Not that Kashi could do anything about it.... Mahiro had made that perfectly clear...

"Thank you daddy!! I'm having my day today"

Mahiro smiled brushing some hair out off her neck when she turned to Kashi. It was true, she had been feeling especially happy today for some reason. She wasn't exactly sure why though but...

"I have a feeling it's only going to get better"

The shinobi standing guard at the gate sighed lazily. There wasn't much going on today, in fact. It was more peaceful then it had ever been. The eastern gate hadn't had any visitors either.

"Man... Not much is happening today"

It was sighed while he glanced over at his companion. The other man lowered his magazine to smile at his companion. He had told him to bring some reading material along. New guys always got to exited about duties like this but it hardly involved doing anything.

However. In the distance figures doomed up. The guard blinked lowering his book before he slapped the shoulder off the bum complaining next to him. They had to get up and check the passports.

"Come on man..."

"Alright!!"

The younger one jumped over the desk while the other one just took the door. He rose up his hand when the group came in vicinity.

"Halt, passports ple-"

One off the smaller figures shot past him bouncing up towards the gates. The younger guard turned to give chase but was stopped by the older one who realized who they were dealing with.

"Welcome back, Kisho"

Tarumi Kisho smirked when he nodded at the guard before looking up to see his young blond and brash student reach the top off the gate. His blond hair and red scarf fluttering in the wind when he spread his arms taking all the air he could into his lungs.

"KOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Kashi smiled, it was good whenever Mahiro was happy. Thats why he didn't interfere with her stage-life too much. Though, his ears perked up. He could hear someone scream.....

And that laugh..... His body immideatly reacted to that laugh by started to sweat out of fear. But Kashi coudn't remember why.... What was with that distinctive laugh that had haunted him.

Rubbing the back of his head, Kashi sighed. He blinked looking up, he was feeling a wet-spot on the back of his head?

Unlike Kashi who seemed slightly dumbstruck and Narita who just quirked an eyebrow and recalled she had to tidy up the house for some reason the youngest off the three instantly realized who that voice belonged to.

Maybe it was a bit deeper. Not as squeaky as it used to be but it had been 2 years since he left after all. She instantly felt her stomach bubble up in excitement. Finally... Finally her older brother was back from being gone!!

"Onii-chan!! That's Onii-chan!!"

The girl cooed instantly shooting off. Her older brother was back. Back and hopefully forever. Kisho stepped trough the gates when he was allowed in. Ryuutai cupped his hands over his mouth when he turned to the blond high above.

"Kazuki, come down here"

"Arara!!"

The blond jumped down from high landing on the ground with a thud. Megumi sighed, her arms behind her back while she walked up to the teen Kajou. He was bubbling with excitement.

"Happy?"

"Of course, Of course, Of course!!!! I waited for ages to ge-"

"Onii-chan!!"

The voice made Kazuki jolt up and look around. Where, where, where, where, where, where, where?!?

"MAHIROCHANMAHIROCHANMAHIROCHANMAHIROCHANMAHIROCHA N"

The moment she came around the corner Kazuki locked onto his target and shot off. The siblings slammed into each other toppling over in a rough hug, Kazuki's fingers grasping onto the brunette.

"YOU'RE BACK!!"

"I'M BACK!!!"

"WEEE!!"

"WOOO!!"

Kashi didn't take too long to catch up with Mahiro. He glanced at the blond hugging his beloved daughter. And it was only....

"Kazuki....?" Kashi stared at the young blond. He had finally been allowed back into the village?

He looked at the group of shinobi behind the two siblings. It being no one else then the Shinnin.

"Kazuki really is back..." He softly smiled, it was really good to see the blond again. But he'd give the two siblings the time to finally be in eachothers pressence again. He instead simply raised his hand at the other shinobi.

"AAAH!! You grew!! YOU GREW!!"

Kazuki exclaimed when they finally stood up again. Mahiro crossed her arms smugly when she nodded. Yes she had grown, yes she had grown indeed!! In fact... They were about the same size now weren't they?

"We're just as tall. Onii-chan!! WE'RE JUST AS TALL!!"

"WE ARE!! Arara...."

That wasn't something to be proud off on the brothers side now was it... God he was small.... The blond seemed to hit a temporary depression but his eyes fell on Mahiro's chest.

"!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fingers pinched down when he popped up behind her. Mahiro squeaked gleefully when she was groped.

"Nyaa~~ Onii-chaaan~~"

"Ooooh!! You drank allot off milk didn't you Mahiro-chan?!?"

"Haaaiiii!!"

"Arara!! Good!! GOOD!! GOO-"

"Kazuki!!"

The blond shot off disappearing behind some trash cans when he noticed the huffing Megumi tap her foot on the floor. She only did that when he and Seimai or Kisho did something to perverted for words.

"I mist av-"

With a thunderous crash the young blond slammed against Kashi with his entire weight.

"YOSENSEI'SSUP?!?"

"What a neat trick... She should teach me that...." Kashi eyed Megumi. She got Kazuki to stop gropping Mahiro so simple.

"What a wonderfull skill to have...." And moments after it, Kashi was eating dirt. He stared at the ground, an arm wrapping around the blond, before a hand came down on Kazuki's head, softly ruffeling his hair.

"Kazuki, glad you're back...." Not that Kashi was showing his excitment, he really was happy to have the blond back.

"How have you been....?" He sure was small, though. Two years gone and he still wasn't exactly that big.....

"Senseisenseisenseisensei!! I'm fine!!"

Kazuki exclaimed suddenly having left Kashi's side to strike his life pose. He was completely fine yes!! Traveling had done him good, yes, he had missed Konoha greatly but it didn't matter. He was back now, back in Konoha, back in the village where he grew up.

"I'M-!! Ara? HEEEEEEEEEEY!!"

Flung around Narita's waist the blond laughed. Sweet!! She was here to!! The woman laughed brushing her hands trough the blond hair before she noticed Mahiro hopping over to hug her brother again.

"Has he been a good boy?"

Narita asked turning to Appai who seemed to stare at Mahiro intensely. The large giant turned to Narita slowly nodding while his finger rose up to his mouth.

"You can go..."

"APPA!!"

His arms flung around the siblings to wave them around in a tight hug. Shamu stood there. Eyes fixed on Kashi as wind blew by epicly. The panda's eyes squinted when he slowly took out a broom.

"......."

There, he had given Kashi attitude.

"I hate that pose...." Kashi muttered, because life still remainded him of his father-in-law. It had still left him scarred.

"Its good to see them togethere again, though." As Kashi watched his kids being reunited, he completly neglected to give Shamu attention. This not even noticing the attitude he was being given.

Kashi turned to Kisho, walking to the man who had taken care of Natsuo and Kazuki. Further having written the most brilliant novels ever.

"Kisho-sama... Its good to see you again...." Kashi's eye slid a bit to the side. He had a burning question....

"Is a new book coming any time soon....?"

"Well... Originally I stopped writing those but Kazuki forced me to write new ones for you're birthday so I got two off them ready and a third is coming"

Kisho spoke in a whisper. Narita quirked an eyebrow noticing the two men lowering their voices. She figured it was something fishy... She'd break Kashi's mind later on to find out about it.

"....."

Shamu started plotting how to kill Kashi while Kazuki crossed his arms proudly nodding when he heard how famous his sister had gotten from her own mouth. She was the best!!

"My Mahiro-chan's amazing!!"

"Kazuki.... Forced you into writting.... For my birthday....?" Kashi blinked, before he turned his head towards the blond. A small tear apearing in his eye. That was the kindest and most incredible thing someone did for him in a good while....

"What a great kid....." Kashi looked back at Kisho.

"Ah, how did his progress go actually?" Ofcourse, Kazuki had written, but in the letters his progress hadn't been exctaly clear. Above all Kashi was really curious, how much had his pupil exactly grown.

"And has he often been thinking of you know who?" Not mentioning the name right now was best, Kashi didn't know how sensitive it was around Kazuki.

"Yes... His defect is the driving force behind Kazuki.... And I'm pleased with the results we got. I truly am, he's a hard working kid but...."

His eyes narrowed when they fixed on the blond booming back and forth between Mahiro and Narita. His arms swaying along in bliss while Megumi tried avoiding the grabbing motion Seimai had taught him.

"He's losing himself to it sometimes.... More so... He's starting to rely on his power and not his own.... It's just like her...."

A bad fact indeed. They had to do something about his usage off the Hachibi before it got out off hand.

"You've got to be kidding me...." Kashi looked at Kazuki. An uncomfertable face forming. Still, he wasn't scared of Kazuki. It still was his son, but if he became too reliant of the Hachibi, this could seriously put Kazuki's stay within Konoha in peril.

"Does anyone else know, like the council or the Hokage?" Kashi asked, averting his gaze back to Kisho.

"Well, I hope and I'll try to keep it all in check with him." Kashi nodded, he'd probably be allowed to pick up the team with Kazuki and Tokiko. It was something he was looking forward too.

"I haven't told anyone yet and I'm not planning on telling anyone until we manage to change it..."

Kisho replied nodding at Kashi. It was best to keep this between them for the time being. His hand rose up to pat the Hatake on his back when he signaled it was best to go again.

"It's about time we go home now. It's been way to long and I'm dying to get a good rest in my own bed"

"BOOOWAAAAAAH!! And that's how I beat the bad guys, uhu, uhu, right Megumi-chan?!?"

"Could... you... stop... groping... me....?"

"Arara....?"

Fingers unclenched from Megumi's chest while she twitched. The blond laughed scratching the back off his head before he slowly backed away raising his hand. No need fo rviolence... No need...

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast