Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1876

Thread: Konoha Mura Current Events

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Re: Konoha Mura Current Events

This is the right place yosh ^^ Welcome to the RP, if you have any questions just PM one of the admins or me. Although I tend to get flooded with work you can PM me and I'll answer real fast if I have the time so no worries I hate making the others do all the work =P

Anyway I hope you have a good time ^^

Hey guys I'm back for the night (here it's like 9 at night) BUT IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTERNET HERE!! DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM? IT'S CRAZY!! But anyways, I appreciate your comments and I couldn't be happier about getting the war started when we get back but thanks for waiting.

Satandra: CONGRADULATIONS!! I couldn't be prouder to say that I RP at the same place you do! I hope you find what you're looking for.

SS and Nika: WTF??? I say I'm leaving and you don't get me any love? That aint straight, ya dig?

Oirad: WELCOME!! I can't be prouder of a guy who actually starts off right. Thank you.

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Sorry for the double post but I have to. I didn't see Nick's post...

I'm not crying but you have no idea how bad that made me feel. I'm so sorry. There is nothing good about you leaving and I always try to look positive and to keep Nika high in hopes since she misses you the most but I am actually and seriously depressed.

It's amazing what a bond our group formed. Over the internet and not even seeing each others faces, except for your hilarious video and SS's myspace. I cannot tell you how hard it is for us. Please keep in touch. I've added you.

If you don't keep in touch, especialllly with Nika, I will hunt you down from Kkorea and beat you. I would protest but I understand your situation with your parents. Thank you for being here and giving me memories I will never forget. I wuv my buddy and wish him luck in whatever he does, along with Fat Tomato Frog and the rest of the gang.

SL, out.

PS: Next time you make a video, wear a cup. It's horrible to watch a man get racked.

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

XDDDD well that was a long welcome back SL

"Your mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

omg SL i cant believe i missed you, it was sooo early where i live that you were on that i would have had to be up at like well i dunno lol. anyway i did to say id miss you and that i was upset and everything and now with nick gone i have NO ONE!!!!!!!!! well ok thats not completely true, i have found new friends and more people to rp with, but they could never replace you and nick.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Welcome back SL, okay the next one who leaves and makes me wait is dead, anyone got that >=(

PLEASE DONT HURT ME FOR DELAYING TODAY Anyways wb SL its good to see ya, hope you had fun on your vaccation. And yes people, my tests are over 2.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

JK, stfu I disowned you already, your nothing more then a memory to me >=(

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke's Legacy View Post
    Hey guys I'm back for the night (here it's like 9 at night) BUT IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTERNET HERE!! DID YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM? IT'S CRAZY!! But anyways, I appreciate your comments and I couldn't be happier about getting the war started when we get back but thanks for waiting.

Satandra: CONGRADULATIONS!! I couldn't be prouder to say that I RP at the same place you do! I hope you find what you're looking for.

SS and Nika: WTF??? I say I'm leaving and you don't get me any love? That aint straight, ya dig?

Oirad: WELCOME!! I can't be prouder of a guy who actually starts off right. Thank you.
    LOL!!!!!!! sorry SL I guess I didn't notice that but to make it up here *gives SL a GIAGANTC HUG!* welcome back buddy,but main reason was because Nick is not going to be on for along time and not like usual so yeah...............so again sorry buddy LOL!!!!

my undying love for Gn got denied... SO IM RUNNING OFF WITH MY FRIENDS ROGER THE MONKEY AU REVOIR

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

LOL, you guys are awesome. ^^

But a small anouncment about me and the RP. Starting from tonight I'm on vacation. Going to the sea

I'll be on for a few more hours but in casse I don't get on anymore or something wanted to let you guys know, or those that didn't know. Well I'll be back on July 4th so I'll see you guys then. And hopefully I won't miss much of the war. But we'll see.

Alright my chars:

- Kai and Renzo are on a missin with Aton and Kentachi and will most likely miss on the first attack, but its all good since its not like just one attack war XD

- Raito will be with Hayate and their team and is open to use for GN if he is really needed but I kinda doubt the three genin could do much in this one. Still he'll be quiet and help out if needed.

- Genzo will be with Labb's chars on a "test" in the wild. More details will follow shortly.

- Rei will be at the academy and defend it as the head teacher . He'll follow the orders Natsuo or someone other gives and protect the kidies. Including Dajiro who'll be inactive in this one.

- Nojiko will finally put her Ryu mask on and will have a happy hunt in this one but if needed she'll assist the other konoha nins.

- Oroku will be in the new Tatsudoshi vilage and relax, if Riho moves out he'll follor and go towards the Rokubi, but I don't think that will be soo soon, still he follor Riho and stay in the shadows untill the time for his strike arises.

That's about it and I'll see you guys soon, have funn ^^

The definition of power? Power is how fast you can turn ambition into reality. *nods*

Have fun Gaja...try not to fall into the sea i wouldn't want Martzu nagging me

yosh, get a nice tan, hope the weather stays good for ya

Thanks guys, I apreaciate it. ^^

And don't worry I'll be "good", and Martzu-chan wil be "good" as well. Hehe... Oh yeah the weather forecast says it won't rain for another month and that the temp will be around 35-40 degress. Woot. Good terms for having fun ehh XP

Oh yeah for Labb - YAY -, the sign of zee evil ones XD

The definition of power? Power is how fast you can turn ambition into reality. *nods*

Gaja Have fun and all that jazz... Nice weather indeed. Mommy says, use tanlotion enough, I so hate to see you loosing your charm cos of some silly burns. Share the Gaja-goodness around ^.~

And Martzu-chan is never 'good', when she can avoid it. Still miss Bitch, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto667 View Post
    Have fun Gaja...try not to fall into the sea i wouldn't want Martzu nagging me
    Do I nag? Goddammit, say that again and you will so regret it

Quote Originally Posted by Martzu View Post
    Gaja Have fun and all that jazz... Nice weather indeed. Mommy says, use tanlotion enough, I so hate to see you loosing your charm cos of some silly burns. Share the Gaja-goodness around ^.~

And Martzu-chan is never 'good', when she can avoid it. Still miss Bitch, please.

Do I nag? Goddammit, say that again and you will so regret it
    nag lol but what ya gonna do to me coz i said it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto667 View Post
    nag lol but what ya gonna do to me coz i said it again?
    Little darlings, what will happen next isnt suitable for young eyes. So N667 be very afraid in MSN...

Wink Re: Konoha Mura Current Events

N667 R.I.P. , it was interesting to know you ^^

*Puts steping shoes on*

He was a... guy, I think, anyway *dances on his grave*

jk jk XD

Anyways it's time for me to leave in a bit so good bye to you all and be "good" now.
    Also if Labb has permission to use Genzo if he needs to. Have funn in the war and be around when I come back. Especially you SL XD

BYE HAMPSTER YAY- YAY- YAY- YAY- !
    4 YAY-'s for the evilnessessess!

Off topic: Sandra are ze kjootezt!

Medical-nin

I've been reading a little bit some of the latest post here (I won't read all of them from the beginning, I'd never finish)

Therefore, I want to:

-Wish Gaja good trip, hopes he gets some fun
    -say that GN is cool (I read JK's siggy ^_^)
    -thank SL for that comment, coming from him I think it's something ^_^ (I'm still laughing from the last guy that tried to get a Uchiha-Hyuuga character )
    -Congratulate you all one more time for group of great people you have here

Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast