Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1876

Thread: Konoha Mura Current Events

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Default Re: Konoha Mura Current Events

My net service has been cut. I don't know when my net will be returned to me. =( Yes finicial problems mostly for me. SO, i have no idea when I will have my net back. My ma wants to get comcast. XD they might come and install it some day this week. So, i really hope its like tomorrow or wed. Or fri. Because, I am dying of being gone, I been doing reading novels and writing but......that's about it yup. =(

Time for another vacation! Woo! This time to Niagara Falls!

I'll be gone for 4 to 5 days. I'll be back like Sunday night <3

So yeah, people who I'm roleplaying. Martzu, you can roleplay my gay-boy Kagetora, or just drag him along to the restaurant.

Nugget/Aoi/Ran, you can finish buffet if you want and all. <3
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

just a heads up for everyone I'm rping w/ or will be. This week and next week I have finals, i'll be online but Finals are really important so I may not be on like everyday and I'll Rp when I can. After that its smooth sailing on winter break = )

I'm back <3. I can have my sexy characters to roleplay wif now
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to know if KM has a backup plan if NM closes down the forums. I really hope that they won't but it's always good to have a plan if everything fails.

I've seen alot of messages saying something like "If we don't get 700 dollars by the end of the month, we'll have to close the forums"

So it could become reality... A very horrible reality!

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

A very good question Broken. I've already talked to JK and Martzie about this sine it could become a very horrible reality indeed. The threads such as the info thread, rank threads and the thread for new people have already been back upped.

I'm not sure how to get the other threads and the posts back upped since their incredibly huge... I gotta think off a way to do so. It's best to save everything concerning your char for the time being.

We're also looking for a place to move the RP to when the worst case scenario happens.

Well, I found a way. But it is time consuming and takes lots of space ;_;

So maybe we should discuss about this matter with some peeps in SS?

i might be inactive for a while seeing as how i'm moving yet again. but it should be different this time. i'm getting a new computer and stuff but in the mean time i should be able to use my laptop. but yeah i'll keep you guys posted. it shouldn't be a long time like it was last time.

Get Shia to Make You're Authentic Hyuuga Jinouske Sig Today. Become One With Konoha's Handsome Genius!

Announcement

The mission thread has been remoddoled. It now contains missions to take aswell as missions to be requested themselves. You can pm with the request and info.

New Missions will be added when the other ones are completed.

~JK

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Just out of curiosity I want to know if people would like to RP during a later time (speaking to the non-Euro time zone). I see some people pop in and out and I'm usually on at this time, pretty much later on at night. So If anyone is interested in Rping, hit me up...I'm terribly bored and am free during the nights. Just posting b/c I see people pop in and post and then leave, seems kinda boring to me.

I have got some bad news guys. With college and my band and more things I will not be rping anymore unfortunatley even if I have not in a while this is my official good bye. Sorry for leaving responsibilities like the jutsu creation thread and such but theres not much I can do. Hopefully one day I can rp again but I have no time now.

"She said Sayonara, she said see ya later, she said I don't wanna, It made me wanna cry!" The Operation

Okie for everyone I'm rping with, Andy, JK, Spidey, I will be gone this weekend starting like......now....so I probably won't be back til late sunday if not monday....sorry to leave so suddenly I should have posted sooner that I was going, but I will be back sunday night if not monday for sure...have a good weekend guys =D
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

As some of you may have noticed on the other forum, GeninNaruto has posted this. I'll post it here for people to view and decide aswell.

People, since NM is up again and their taking measures with the donations and shiz. I've got a big question I figure we should all decide on. Should we stay on the new forum or remain on this one?

Personally I prefer staying on the new forum but we all have a say in the matter so.

Martzie and JK, I reckon you'll bring it up on MSN when you guys get on. Hope to hear from ya.

~GN

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

I think the new forum should be the new place for KM as well, but i don't really have authority... So... Consider it one of the voices, that is KM.

There is no guarantee, that it won't happen again and in a more permanent manner. In the new forum it seems like KM can get a fresh beginning. The downside is that the new forum doesn't seem as big and new blood would be less frequent...

i'm back once again. sorry about the long absence i've been working ultra hard to get a new computer which i'm getting closer to. but yeah konoha's handsome genius is back once again no need to rejoice.

Get Shia to Make You're Authentic Hyuuga Jinouske Sig Today. Become One With Konoha's Handsome Genius!

Announcement

To make it official. The year skip will be 2 years when it happens.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

I am having net problems. So, I might be on and off. =.=
    Sorries people.

Seeming the people of the Academy thread are often stuck and unable to advance. As Martzu has mod of the RP section doesn't really have the time to constantly keep busy with it nor found someone to replace Martzu, we decided we won't be contiuing the Academy thread after the skip. (Still Martzu, many thanks for your effort within the academy)

As for the academy students on it. They're free to send me a pm, as we kind of screwed you guys, you can fill in a request with me which i will look after. Like a special bloodline or a jutsu we don't hand out as often. To try and make it up to you guys (Ofcourse a little in bounds).

This means starting as an academy student isn't a requirement anymore. You're still capable of starting as one though, but you can only post in the main thread.

~JK

Announcement

The skip date has been set. It'll be on the 13th of February. Meaning it'll happen next Friday. Please round up all the current story arcs before it happens.

On a side note. I'll probably start on revamping KM over the next few weeks (If time allows it) so expect to see some changes and updates. I'm also planning on smoothening out the Arc/Rank system so more people can be involved in story arcs at once.

Any questions or suggestions can be PM'ed to either JK or me.

~Gn

Announcement

I figured everyone noticed the huge red letters bitch slapping us in the face again like a grumpy JK raging on a GMing member. It can't be helped, donations don't seem to flow in nowadays and we really can't be to sure if this site is staying around.

In case this forum does shut down we will be moving here. I know this is all very inconvenient but it really can't be helped.

~GN
    Last edited by GeninNaruto; 06-02-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast