Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1876

Thread: Konoha Mura Current Events

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Re: Konoha Mura Current Events

Announcement

I'll start creating the 2 Year-Skip thread this evening. You might see the sign up thread pop up as well. Feel free to post you're post-skip characters up there ^^

~GN

Attention!

Votes are also in, many people wanted the villages to stay. But for us to really keep the villages around, I want to see some more activity in them, otherwise they'll be taken down afterall.

Attention!

All the genins without a team, could you please send me a PM, so we can work something out.
    Last edited by Martzu; 15-02-2009 at 09:32 AM.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

What do you guys think? :3

Kay, so I hope ya'll remember Ina. I need your opinions. I was considering making Ina run from Leaf and move to another village to build up activity there. Should I?

Or should I keep her here since she has so much history here and the fact that if there's more roleplayers, there's more fun?
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

Attention!

I would like everyone to pm me their bls, so we can rearrange the bloodlines and we know which are still here and which isn't. Further anyone who puts under availabillity ask me, have as a result, that you're putting me in charge and that I'll be the one allowing someone to take a clan. Furthermore, the right to decide about availability is lost the moment anyone puts "Ask me" under availability. As its unclear who created the clan in the list. So clearly state the name of the RPer(s) who are allowed to hand out the BL.

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Yo If anyone's been wondering where I was at, well I was in Europe. Netherlands to be exact, but my parents wouldn't let me visit JK or GN...which sucked...and ontop of that we stayed at my grandparents home...which didn't have internet ><..it was fun but still missed you guys a lot. IM BACK!

I'll be out for a bit. Sorry <3 A lot of stuff has just come up

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Announcement

I'm updating the general threads like Rank and Info thread and such. The ranks page is under construction as I'm posting this, some off the newer members might not see their characters on it currently. It's being worked on ^^.

Bbenji, I hope it works out for you.

Ugh. Things have gotten better. I'll be returning <3

Woo. Time to post up my other character and roleplay!

sorry for the inactivity computer got busted and had to get a new one. and my b day past too i'm 21 now as of valentine's day. yahoo! but yeah sorry if you guys missed me.

Get Shia to Make You're Authentic Hyuuga Jinouske Sig Today. Become One With Konoha's Handsome Genius!

Just a heads up for ppl on march the 21 and 22nd i think I won't be able to be online since I'll be heading to my gran wedding annerversarie so I'll probably be on either very late 22nd or it'll be the 23rd that I'll be home

"Your mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

Have fun Naruto667 and welcome back Magenkyou_Sasuke and Bbenjii.

Announcement!

Seeming a whole lot of new members joined and trough it all kind of lost to properly oversee whats what and who's with who.

For all the teamless members, please send me a PM. This way we can try and arrange some teams for people searching for a team. Reccently I've noticed a lack of those, so trough this we'll try to fix this.

~JK

Just thought I'd let people know ahead of time since sometimes I forget to post these things, spring break starts for me next Friday on the 13th and is til the 22nd, during that time I probably won't be posting much if at all starting the night of Friday the 13th cause I'll be going down the shore and won't have access to internet, I'm not sure who I'll be rping with as the moment its only JK, but just in case anyone is rping with me, especially the genin team I recently agreed to head up and Andy if we get to rp this week and of course JK who I'm rping with now. Well anyway that's what'll be going on with me, sorry cause I know I just came back but hopefully I shouldn't be gone the whole time and I'll be able to come back to rping, but until then I'll still be rping so yay lol.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Relax and have a great time during your spring break BA ^^

Just informing you guys and girls. I am having my vacation starting on March 24th. After March 27th till April 13th I'll not have regular access to internet. So with high probability no RPing from me during that time.

íHola!

I'm back for some low key rp'ing. I'm dropping all of my other characters from before and starting fresh, completely anew. If anyone is interested in a genin team, please let me know. I apologize particularly to GN, JK, Martzu, and Nika.

~SL

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Oi Sorry guys for not being online, i've had a MAJOR hacker!! I havne't gotten it rid of it fully and like i've had alot of ppl say things to others and it WASNT ME!! so if I act strange it ISNT ME!! I'm back online, sorry for all the crap

~SB

here's jonny!!!......i mean here's 667!!! XD

yeah I'm back from mah grans...and i was told something terrible...so yeah i might be out of it for awhile, so yeah I'm back and ready to do some rping eventually

I'm sure a lot have noticed, but to make sure, a new thread is in affect. The New Genin Thread has a self-explanatory title really, and I'm currently attempting to update the list. From now on, new members with fresh genin should go directly to the said thread after being approved. If you have a free genin out and about that's looking for a team, please pm me or post in the appropriate thread. If there are any suggestions or opinions, I'd like to hear them.

Click this line of text to go to the New Genin Team Thread

Thanks

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

667 wanted me to post for him that he won't be on all day and doesn't know when he'll be back due to familial circumstances. So sorry for Nuggett420 and kEblAdEmAstA but I'll try to keep you guys busy with Leena until 667 is able to return just so you guys don't have to wait around too much. That's all.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

hey just to let you know I'm heading back home on tuesday, donno what time

edit: thx Brokenangel for taking care of things while i was away *huggles kitten*
    Last edited by Naruto667; 28-03-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Hello everyone. Sorry about my absence, ive been sick and was in and out of the hospital. I return to school tomorrow and im ready to rp. Sorry for the people i've been rping with for the sudden leave and sorry for JK who i had been bugging for a sensei and then i suddenly disappeared. Anywho I'm back and to mysh, victory, and tylor91.. im posting asap...

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast