Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BLOOD+ faq

Chillin with Avon Barksdale and Marlo Stanfield

Default Re: BLOOD+ faq

Hey Kaz, did you watch the Blood+ movie? I have it, started watchin it, but got bored in the first 17 min, does it get better, and what comparisons does this anime have to another, need to know from someone.

there is no blood+ the movie
    its blood the last vampire, and i wouldnt really call it a movie, more like an OVA to me. and its a decent 45 odd minutes of anime to watch. there isnt much of a comparison between the movie and the series, besides saya

Icy Sun With Frosty GLow

Blood The last vampire was pretty decent in terms of animation. It didn't have enough action in it imo but it was entertaining for the 45 mins. Between the movie and Blood+ the animation was way different and also the skill level of the main character. Well, atleast it seemed to me that in The Last Vampire Saya was way more bad ass than in Blood+.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazman3 View Post
    I think that nathan was saya and diva's mothers chevalier, so saya's blood had no effect
    Interesting thought. I guess that can explain why he wouldn't fight Saya.

Do you think he said it would be the end of Nathan Mahler meaning that he would start anew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman
    DARK JANZA = Dorky Angry Retarded Kinkster Jack Ass Noob Zapping Assholes.

I think the Blood Last Vampire movie, that Saya didn't have quite the same look. Plus the movie didn't really explain much at all. It didn't say just what was going on, how come she was the last or anything. It's like it just said she was and that was that. It's more gritty.

I think I like the series Blood+ more because there is more info and the story evolution.

That is an interesting thought on Nathan Mahler. I don't recall them going into his being turned into a Chevalier. Makes me think of watching the last few episodes again and try to trace it back.

Can somebody do me a favor and tell me what happened on the Red Shield's HQ cruise ship after Diva and Carl attacked and everybody left on the helicopter? Saya and Haji stayed behind to fight them, but the ship was set to self destruct. And then there's a sudden, completely unexplained 1 year time skip; fill me in on that too. What the heck happened to Saya?

There's a time skip in the story. It seemed odd at first but it skips.
    Did you watch the whole series through yet?

At first I thought it was odd with the skip but rolled with it.
    I'm gOing crazy anD I'm taking You with me.

Ya, I just now finished it. I still wish they would have given us a bit of info on what happened on the cruise ship, but ah well.

On a related note... *TEAR!!!* I hate endings soooooo much... I almost cry every time... but I always find problems with endings! Seriously, Diva has the common Chevalier ability to move super fast while Saya has never displayed that power, but Diva NEVER used it during their fight! Diva has super duper strength, but didn't really use it! The entire fight between Saya and Diva was so dissappointing to me; it was supposed to be the epic conclusion, but neither Diva nor Saya did anything cool, and it was so short. A few sword swings and then they both get hit, the end.

I was very glad when Amshel came back into the picture, only because Saya FINALLY but kinda fruitlessly used the Chevalier dash technique, something that I had been waiting for for a long ass time.

Ah well, all good things come to an end.

Except for Nathan apparently... how the hell did he survive?

The Umbrella Corporation and Tricell Enterprise

^ Nathan's a Chevalier and u cant expect less from a Chevalier.

Great anime, yes indeed.
    There should be a continuation of the series, or an OVA which skips through the years when Saya was hibernating and showing how she wakes up and meets her nieces after a longtime. Kai's going to be really old after she wakes up.

^by CLAY
    -------------------------------------------------
    /A STATE OF TRANCE\
    -[connection|--->established]-

didnt some kid get raped in this show?

I feel like a clown without my funny nose

^in a way yes.

^by CLAY
    /A STATE OF TRANCE\

show was cool in the beginnig now its kind of boring

^wat episode r u on? i watched this back in Jan 2007 and watched it again back in the summer.

Wherever u r, trust me it really picks up the pace rather quickly later on. It's a pretty damn good series keep watching it, u wont regret.

^by CLAY
    /A STATE OF TRANCE\

In Episode 49, He says he was alive even before Saya and Diva were born. So it's safe to assume he was a Chevalier but who's isn't clear. It's most likely that he was their mother's Chevalier since he talks about Diva's prophecy. Saya nor Diva's children can kill him (unless he was burned or his head was severed). I'm glad Nathan Lived =). I actually think he was the most powerful of Diva's Chevalier since most of the other Chevalier would back off when he used his "demon" voice.

Quote Originally Posted by clint07 View Post
    In Episode 49, He says he was alive even before Saya and Diva were born. So it's safe to assume he was a Chevalier but who's isn't clear. It's most likely that he was their mother's Chevalier since he talks about Diva's prophecy. Saya nor Diva's children can kill him (unless he was burned or his head was severed). I'm glad Nathan Lived =). I actually think he was the most powerful of Diva's Chevalier since most of the other Chevalier would back off when he used his "demon" voice.
    Who's this Chevalier ur referring to? Because i cant tell wat u exactly said in the beginning. Though yes i agree, Nathan was my favorite, i also liked the homo Chevalier (cant remember his name, the one who looked after Diva's babies in the end and made it out alive in the end and disguised as a reporter later on).

I liked how Van Argano was thrown out of the elevator by the US President bodyguard, Ha! serves him right.

^by CLAY
    /A STATE OF TRANCE\

Is this an anime? IF so, how is it. Compared to Naruto or Bleach?

Quote Originally Posted by clint07 View Post
    This is probably the most reasonable answer, but you can also consider that because Saya also got stabbed by Diva and their blood will have mixed possibly making Saya's blood innefective, which means he would have survived.
    Either that or it could be a mix of both, theres no way of telling wether or not the blood is a danger through the generations or just between the sisters, if so the blood from Saya might have killed Nathan if it were not mised with Diva's.

As for the Blood movie, I would say that is set before the anime in the timeline, before she is forcefully woken up in Vietnam (from the flashbakcs of the anime). Saying that though, there was no Haji in the movie and I dont see why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by stonymontana View Post
    Is this an anime? IF so, how is it. Compared to Naruto or Bleach?
    Yes it is an anime or else it wouldnt be in the Anime Section of this forum. And it really doesnt compare to Bleach or Naruto since it's a totally different genre. It's about vampires, demons and monsters. It does have a lot of sad and depressing moments like Naruto and Bleach but u cant compare them.

^by CLAY
    /A STATE OF TRANCE\