Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2020

Thread: RPG Discussion

Default Re: RPG Discussion

I just might! For a little while I wanna pay attention to Daichi, but then I might bring the sixth divisions greatest asset back!

Somewhere between reality and imagination.

Definitely better than faul in efficiency, however Faul is at 3rd Seat strength... lol

So, it's been a good deal over 24 hours since the last post in the Academy thread that furthered this fight, so can we sort of retcon the fight from this point on, assuming it has ended (maybe the Second member decides they've done well enough and leaves), and maybe incorporate the students managing to make it to one of the sub-classes before this upcoming side mission? That way we can type up our class thing, gain a few points for having to wait, and then still get to go on this Seventh Division thingy, maybe with a new skill to practice.

Just a thought.

right behind you watching your every move

IM going to finish up the fight in the next few days...sry was mia but like i said i got into grad school and was partying the whole weekend...

Newsletter Issue 14 is OUT Annual Issue And its the BOMB...Check It out Dec 1st...do it ...do it ....do it now...Go to the Newsroom and Enjoy!!!

i am watching you from the shadows always ready to strike...If u dont join the (click here)SS Rp. you might not survive much longer!!!

And then after that...

So, I guess everything has been settled for now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman
    DARK JANZA = Dorky Angry Retarded Kinkster Jack Ass Noob Zapping Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guernica View Post
    So, it's been a good deal over 24 hours since the last post in the Academy thread that furthered this fight, so can we sort of retcon the fight from this point on, assuming it has ended (maybe the Second member decides they've done well enough and leaves), and maybe incorporate the students managing to make it to one of the sub-classes before this upcoming side mission? That way we can type up our class thing, gain a few points for having to wait, and then still get to go on this Seventh Division thingy, maybe with a new skill to practice.

Just a thought.

Also just to say, you don't really want to rush your time in the academy. You have a little bit of a wait in there and that's where you get to have some fun with new rpers like yourself. Another thing that you might want to keep in mind, just relax a bit and let people get done with RL stuff. Some times that means waiting a bit for a post.

SPidey speaks truth here. Sometimes you just have to wait for a bit. And I know how frustrating it can be. It took Zoey FOREVER to get me an asauchi. I think I was the only one that did that properly.

He who controls the spice superbob's Avatar

With an incredibly busy semester for me and finals coming up, my activity is going to be going from posting about once a week to not posting at all for the next three weeks, so it'd probably be best not to include my character in any of the arcs that are coming up, unless of course they're starting after may 14th ish

This is a bummer. I wanted to include you in a little mini-arc. Guess I will ahve to get somebody else similar to Anton.

Now that I'm done with my fight with the NPC Nicho made I want to start dealing with the 6th more. I'm not sure if there's anything I need to do to assume the role of captain in character but I'll figure that out.

I'm going to do a few promotions as most people's rank in the division ais not anywhere even close to in line with their power chart rank.

I'd also like you all to send me ideas for stories either in PM or over MSN. Feel free to include me in your story arc if you think it will help, especially if you are third seat power level and above and may be thinking about getting shikai or bankai any time in the near future. This is not intended to discourage newer members from coming to me though so please do and I will do what I can or direct you to someone closer to your level.

I apologize for being an absentee lately, I'm just not great at coming up with plots and I wanted to finish the fight in Central before moving on, that one took some effort to finish.

"Don't pretend to be a great master and don't try to show off your strength." - Gichin Funakoshi

"The situation in which you find yourself right now ... That is what we call 'futile.'"

Personal Jesus

yo, bro!

I can do whatever the hell I want, rite?

Honestly it's a little annoying that Kitsu does whatever in the 6th but at least it's interesting. Also isn't Mana supposed to be watching over him still? Where did that plot go? Also where is Ravi? I almost forgot you two were even prisoners still.

"Don't pretend to be a great master and don't try to show off your strength." - Gichin Funakoshi

"The situation in which you find yourself right now ... That is what we call 'futile.'"

Personal Jesus

ravi is back somewhere with schteve...but they dunno what happened with kitsu after they left the ZD

As for the Mana plot...well, she's supposed to take over the 4th which makes her real busy and without being a part of the 12th and having access to their resources she's of no use.

Aside from that, little Kitsu has been loud enough and a pain in the ass not to notice so it's quite easy to figure out where he is and what he's up to >.>

Hi, can any students that arnt participatin in shanes survial training arc could you pm me please and thank you.

Shane, how long is your arc going to be? I need students to take with me on mine and DJ's upcoming arc.

OK so while I wait in the 4th I want to sort of get myself organized before I go back to the 6th.

Firstly, thank you everyone for PM'ing your current rank to me. The ranks in the 6th are pretty out of date.

Second, is there an up to date power chart? I want to promote everyone to a rank that is as close to their power chart rank as possible (so if you're as strong as a fukutaicho I'd like to make you a fukutaicho, etc.)

Third, speaking of Fukutaicho I'd like to make Faul my fukutaicho. Do I have to do anything special before doing this or is it solely up to me? (surprise Frost!)

Lastly, is there anything special I need to do to become taicho? Like is there a party or ceremony or something? I know Mana just got put into a taicho spot too so I'm not sure what's happening with that. Otherwise I'll just get on with it.

In what was the greatest nation in the world. Well i'd say that wouldn't i XD

Aside from a few that fell through the cracks and those that have gained shikai like half way through an update period the current rank chart is 100% up to date since it was done just as this arc finished. That does remind me it needs a little fine tuning.

That being said could the people that PM'd me about shikai please PM me again this time with an update on their

Zan
    hou
    Hak
    Kid
    Rei

List in order of strength top to bottom (bare in mind top three are your best bottom 3 are your worst in varying degree... This goes for anyone else who feels that their thing is out of date after having read the rank chart update... I need one form you too Rei.

Somewhere between reality and imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Second, is there an up to date power chart? I want to promote everyone to a rank that is as close to their power chart rank as possible (so if you're as strong as a fukutaicho I'd like to make you a fukutaicho, etc.)
    General Information

Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Third, speaking of Fukutaicho I'd like to make Faul my fukutaicho. Do I have to do anything special before doing this or is it solely up to me? (surprise Frost!)
    I'm not that surprised, however Faul will be 'thrilled' at this turn of events.

Good to see ya once again Shoto.

gogdamn this brought me back a bit, feel a tad old now.

Me too craziness

thanks again go to takuroONE from deviant art for the fantastic ava.

oh shiznit

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101