Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: The Edge of Soul Society

Default Re: The Edge of Soul Society

the trees ruffled from the breeze as a group of 7th members came to a stop at the ancient forests edges.

Looking back, the students would be arriving shortly, and they'd already be tiring.

"HAHA this will be fun" the one armed man chuckled, waving his arm, and dispersing his troops. They had a job ahead of them, commencing this training, without killing any of them would be tough for sure.

thanks again go to takuroONE from deviant art for the fantastic ava.

Images of his dark blue gi and dark blue robe appeared and disappeared. Lodium had been thinking hard about the whole space time theoretics realtion to kidou and reiatsu particles. Amongst his random thoughts he decieded he could try and manipulate his knowledge into his Shynpou.

Yurakai entered the throne room with a tray of food, but his eyes were lost as random images appeared around the room. Stopping for a breather Lodium took a long drink before taking some fruit to help maul over his thoughts.

"If i could make my shynpou start like a kidou formation then maybe it could...Nooo that would make myself appear if i wasnt already here..."

Lodium slapped his head as he got lost and confused by the whole train. Restarting Lodium sat down on the floor taking yet another drink.

"So the kidou chant manipulate the space around the effected area, and with reiatsu as the fuel or spark it creates the desired affect. So using that knowledge as a key then maybe by concentrating on my shynpou and where i want to be aswell as manipulating the space around my legs and body then when i release my reiatsu through my legs it would in theory 'jump' me from point A to B."

With a snap of his fingers he had figured out the basics behind his new research combined with shynpou. However although he had figured out the science, the practical application was still to come. Shuddering Lodium had flash back images of when he first started using shynpou. All them walls and doors he hit, not to mention Nicho taichou.

With a slight sigh of remenissing, Lodium stood up and shook the embrassing memories away.

"Right! Now then, focus my reiatsu to my legs!"

Lodium took his kidou stance. He felt it nessecary whilst learning the basics behind the new complex shynpou. Sending his reiatsu to his leg, he began pushing the reiatsu outside of his legs. It wasnt much outside his legs nor was it wasted just a influencial level. Concentrating Lodium imagined the spirit particles around his legs. Then he focused long and hard on how to manipulate the space around him, but nothing.

"Ah, it's alot easier said then done. How the heck am i going to manipulate the space around me."

Slightly confused Lodium slumped back down to the floor. This was more difficult than Lodium had anticipated. Maybe finding help from a former teacher would be the answer, but for now Lodium's pride wouldnt allow it.

Feeling slightly grumpy, Lodium decieded it was kidou time. Preparing himself Lodium moved himself so he was sat crossed legged and began making the markings on his right arm. Although he had gotten stuck with his shynpou and research combination. His research did provide other key's espically when it came to kidou. Drawing a long breath Lodium sent his reiatsu to both his arms before pushing them forward infront of him.

"Black and white net! Twenty two bridges, sixty six crown strings, footprints, distant thunders, mountain peaks, valleys, night shadows, cloud sea, cyan line! Fill up the circle and zoom to the edges of the sky! Binding Art 77 Heaven's Fortress"

Lodium pushed both his hands behind him to the right where he knew makoto would be. Feeling confident in the kidou Lodium sent his message.

"Hey Makoto, time for some training? Huh? Come to the throne room and we'll talk."

__________________________________________________ ____________

Jin had struggled all the way but he never lost sight of the group. ALthough without the heavy weights his body did feel a hell of a lot lighter which did help. Gasping for air Jin saw the large 7th man had stopped.

"Oh thank God for that!"

Was the only thought that ran through Jin's mind as the end of this tedious run was nearly at an end. With the slight bit of perky-ness and the end in sight Jin held his head up high before giving his legs a real pushing making his way infront of the 7th man.

Collasping on the ground Jin made it, but he knew that this run wasnt the only thing that large man had in store.

"Please....Five minutes *gasp* rest..*gasp* I beg"

Jin pleads of rest were usless as his lungs desperatly tried to re-oxygenate his body. Hopefully the 7th man would wait till everyone was here and that would give Jin a chance to catch his breath.

When Makoto had gotten the message about going to the throne room, the spheres had still been orbiting around him in a beautiful, complex rhythm. He thought about making minuscule holes in the spheres so that their little dance would produce a kind of hypnotically amazing tune, but that part would have to wait. For now, he wanted to go learn from his teacher more.

Just before Makoto was about to let teh spheres fade away like he had always done, he realized that doing so was a huge waste of energy that he had never really done anything about. Makoto brought the two spheres over to him and merge them together. After a moment, he placed his hands upon the now completely stationary reiatsu sphere and absorbed it back into his body. For a moment, he felt completely energized as the energy began to merge back with his stock reiatsu. The feeling faded soon though as he suppressed his energy back to normal.

Makoto stood up and walked through the compound, admiring the vegetation around him and how the buildings combined with the strategically placed foliage seemed to create a very beautiful montage of simplicity and yet complexity at the same time.

Arriving at the throne room, Makoto slipped his sandals off and knocked before he opened the door. Stepping inside of the throne room, he approached Lodium and bowed as he finally reached him.

"So whats on the agenda today sensei?" Makoto asked ready to take whatever assignment he was given.

Self made sig and ava: Purple Haze Panda Daze

Lodium had refueled and managed to have a quick clean before Makoto had arrived. Sitting in the throne Lodium dark long robe hung from his shoulder draping across the whole chair underneath him.

When Makoto entered Lodium stood up and returned the bow. It was obvious in a strange way but Lodium didnt just feel stronger he also looked it. The way he stood and presented himself, guess this whole vacation was just what Lodium needed.

"Well Makoto, everytime we have trained. You have come to me and i have shown you something and then you have learnt it. However i feel we need to mix things up abit..."

Lodium began to slowly circle around Makoto and knowing Makoto he would be expecting the worse. As Lodium finished the full circle he returned to his chair before sitting down.

"This time however you can ask to learn anything within your limits and i shall teach you."

Lodium started to smile, it seemed like there was some hidden intent, but there was none.

"So then what do you want to learn?"

the one armed man looked around, taking in the faces of the students. THey were all beaded with sweat, some not so much as others, but it was a good start. He couldnt help but notice the different emotions spread about, some fearful, other excited, and still others remained stoic.

"Your goal is to be the last survivor. Your not allowed to leave this forest! if you leave your disqualified, and DQ's really hurt .. right ref?" Another man stepped from behind the tree, His shinigami robe was replaced by a black and white striped referee shirt, and black pants. The man cracked his knuckles, as he grinned somewhat menacingly "Right"

The man missing an arm looked around at all the students still standing around.

"Well, what are you waiting for? get!" he said, pushing the nearest student toward the wall of trees. They had each other to worry about, sure, but the 7th members would be worse for them. And, judging by their experience, he didnt expect many to see the option of taking each other out.

Raen just stared at the one armed man. It didnt quite register as much as she wanted it to. So, she had to fight against these guys, but what happened to the other 7ths?

She started to run through the trees. It would be tough keeping up with the rest, as they seemed faster than she. She stopped in a heavily forested area, and got ready to fight anyone who came at her.
    Get well soon Brent, I miss you alot.
    R.I.P Katie Peterson.

^^Set by CLAY^^

Personal Jesus

"Craaaaaaaaaappu~" Kitsu exclaimed in agony...well, not exactly but quite the bit like it. The fact that he was late meant that everyone had already had a decent relaxation and that the rules had already been explained...or whatever there was to say. 7th people only knew about fighting and survival. The easiest solution to the problem of being late was to assume both of the options were in this little game of theirs.

At first it seemed like he was just going to pass right into the forest but there was something bothering him so he just had to pull off a stop at one of those weird fellas that were obviously going to observe. There were still a few things unclear to him like how long it'd be or how'd he know there's no one else left and such.

The squeaky sound of the small wheels on his sandals resembled the painful melody of nails crawling down a blackboard but hell, he couldn't help it. Things were so rushed, he had barely managed to keep them stable. Building in brakes would've taken valuable time that would have cost him the chance to have some fun, playing with those other kiddos.

"Anoo~" he slowly strolled over to that one armed weirdo and tugged on his robes "how do you open energy bars with one hand? Do you have a special trick or something?" his big black ghostly eyes hid behind his eyelids in a few blinks of curiosity. It seemed some things were more interesting than others...and if he could get a few laughs out of it - it was a main priority!

"Oh, oh! And how do you wash your face??"

Jin had recovered, thankfully for his energetic nature and all around fun loving. As the one armed man explained the task JIn's jaw dropped.

"Simply survive?"

Jin was slightly confused but at the one arm man introduced the 'ref'. Jin's heart began to fill with fear. So far Jin's experiance with division was quiet limited but the 2nd didnt fit him, the 7th so far seemed rather brutish and unappealing to Jin.

When the one armed man said the word go, Jin panicked and ran into the forest. The denisty of the forest was quiet unlike what he had seen, and soon Jin became lost from his own tracks.

"Hmmmmm?"

Jin's breathing started to slow down, as he began to gather his composure and come to terms with the task at hand. Drawing boths his bokken and asauchi, Jin began to take in his surrounding. it wouldnt be long before before a 7th memember would be on him.

Linken walked past the one armed man as the rules were explained. Simply put, this was a survival test. For it to be just that, there had to be something that would threaten the natural order the students were used to. Either this wooded area that he looked at was full of dangerous creatures that naturally lived here, the students were expected to fight some sort of outside stimulus from instructors, or the best was having them fight eachother. That would logically seem like the quickest way to be the last one standing. It wouldn't be surprising if each one of these came into play.

What would be the best action to take. The loudest ones would probably start fights with each other, and would very likely be the first ones to go. If, by some long chance, these types had made it to the end, they would likely make themselves a name. They would be known as some sort of fearless and bloodthirsty types. Nothing about this seemed appealing to Linken. He wasn't much in the game to attract attention. Easy way to paint a target on your back if you asked him.

Well, I might as well play the part of a normal student here. It would cause me a lot of trouble to be the center of attention.

Choosing a half random direction, Linken decided to go for a bit of a run. Maybe he could put some distance between him and everybody else before he tried to to a bit of recon on the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman
    DARK JANZA = Dorky Angry Retarded Kinkster Jack Ass Noob Zapping Assholes.

in the land of chocolate starfishes and hotdog flavored water

Tyler smiled as he wathed the last few moments of the fight "So the student has graduated". He sat in the Lotus position, he would let the two do there own business for a while. He meditated quietly for an amount of time that he wasn't sure of. He followed Lodium's scent just in time to hear that Makoto was going to recieve more training. Malikai ande his pack followed close behind "Lodium, forgive me for intruding, but, would a meal be out of the question?" he asked. He was thinking, he would go back to the 2nd division soon, in a day or 2 maybe.

Makoto thought hard about what he wanted to learn. Right now he was working on his own reiatsu technique and he was perfectly balanced at six binding and six destructive type kido. Just as he was aobut to make his decision, Tyler entered the throne room. It had been awhile since Makoto had heard anything from the fuku-taichou, but it was welcomed to hear someone elses voice other than Lodium's for a change.

Finally, after a moment of thought, Makoto decided that another destructive kido would be fun to learn. But which one? He didn't want something he could learn in a common book. He wanted something strong enough to push him much like the blue fire kido had done when he had still been a student. Approaching the throne, Makoto had his decision.

"Lodium sensei, I want to learn another destructive kido but not a simple one that I could do in my own time. I want to learn something strong that I will have to strive for to learn." Makoto said bowing respectibly.

In his mind, he thougth about what might be going on at the academy and how his friends had been doing. When this little adventure was over, before Makoto went back to the twelfth, he was going to make a quick stop to the academy, or rather, hopefully another division, to have a sparring match with both of his two close friends. Hopefully, they had not forgotten about him in his absence.

Kattar was leaning up againsts thr wall Rean came back to the place they were. It looked like every one but Dufour was going to be in these exersize.

"I wonder what the 7th shinigami has planed." he wondered.

Once the other shinigamai showed up, he knew was it wasn't going to be easy. He followed them through the gate. When they took off, this going to be interesting.

By the time the made to the forest, Kattar was somewhat out of breath. He had never had to go that fast and far before. Kattar imeadietly took a spot at the base of a tree. He was ready to get this training started, but he was going to try and conserve reatsu until it began. This was where the 7th was at as well as the one other member, but where was the other two?

sig pic by KBM
    "This world shall a vessel to find another one and begin anew on it" Sephiroth

Lodium sat there waiting for Makoto's reply, it seemed the boy was thinkin long and hard about what he wanted to learn. Lodium watched on intentively but he could feel tyler moving. The door soon slid open to reveal tyler and his wolf pack friends closely behind.

"yes yes tyler help your self to the kitchen, Theres plently of meat for you and your friends!"

Lodium turned his attention back to makoto as he started to speak. Interesting the boy wanted to be pushed with his next kidou.

"Destructive kidou huh? something that pushes you to become stronger...Okay...."

Lodium's hand came up to rest on his chin, he was going through all the kidou he knew that would be possible for makoto to learn but also difficult.

"well anything over 60 is pretty much usless to you and would take you from now until you gain shikai to learn but if i think about it carefully then maybe....I'm going to give you two kidou's just in case you know one or the other. Destructive art 25 and 30."

Lodium stood up from his throne his dark blue long robe fallin off of his shoulders remaining layed in the chair.

"First off Destructive art 25 earth breaker. With his kidou, you send reiatsu through your arms and into the ground where the kidou energy seeks out your target before exploded underneath them..Watch"

Lodium pushed his hand to the ground and aimed for outside of the throne room, taking a long breath he began the chant so Makoto could memorise it.

""From the depths of the earth I call forth destruction, to attack thy enemy through the ground which they stand, blasting spell the twenty-fifth Earth Breaker!"

The ground outside of the throne room exploded up sending dirt and rubble up into the air. Lodium had held back but kept it at a level that would impress Makoto.

"There your first one. and the second is destructive art 30. Chaos rain! By focusing reiatsu into your arms and calling the kidou, it created an area where thousands of tiny blades that looks like rain fall. This kidou can be usefull as the opponent can mistake the kidou for rain and be attacked before he realises."

Slashing his arm through the air outside the throne room it began to rain, it didnt look flashy or impressive but that was the idea behind the kidou.

"Look at the ground!"

The area where the 'rain' had fallen made thousands of cuts and slashed within the ground.

"Now Makoto theres your two kidou, if you'll excuse me i have to work on some latest research before tyler leaves.

Lodium returned to his throne where he threw his long overrobe on to his shoulders before he disappeared. Appearing outside the Ayer compand, Lodium needed alot of open space for what he was about to practise.

Concentrating Lodium's breathing became calm and his senses soon became atuned to his surroundings. He began to detect several reiatsu signitures, he recognised the brutish reiatsu and he knew if the 7th wanted to the could find this compand. However it would take them at least 4 to 5 days at high speed shynpou before they would stumble upon lodium's home.

Ignoring the distant reiatsu signitures Lodium focused. He had been thinkin long and hard about his space and time theoretics aswell as the recent invasion from the zanpaktou dimension.

However what intrigued Lodium the most was the uncanny connection between Lodium's research and the zanpaktou dimension. His thoughts soon drifted off to the possibilities of creating one's own dimension. However Lodium pushed the thought aside as the reiatsu concentration and manipulation would beyond anything he could muster at the moment.

Althought Lodium had began to see a slight side thought to his shynpou and space, he began to wonder if sudden transportation between space would be possible. But that would require to break down the space inbetween where we wanted to go. Slightly confused Lodium's head began to hurt as indepth concentration in time and space was extremely difficult. Scratching his head Lodium began to ponder on the space inbetween areas using shynpou.

Tyler smiled and bowed to Lodium "Thanks, it's much appreciated, the only nurishment i've had was fed to me through tubes for the past few weeks" he said with a slight chuckle. He disappeared toward the kitchen, he fetched several large raw steak and tossed them to the wolves who didn't even let the meet hit the floor before they began competing for the best pieces. Tyler laughed slightly, raw steak looked delicious. He couldn't help the changing of his eyes once again, he bit his lip trying to fight off the change, but his growing canines pierced his flesh. He tasted his own blood, he fell to the ground, monstrous growls bellowing out from the kitchen as his body changed.

Makoto hid his amusement with the two strong kido he had just been shown. He could tell that Lodium had been holding back, but even knowing that he could tell that the two kido he was going to learn next were exceptionally powerful if properly utilized. Makoto turned and left the throne room soon after Lodium. By now, he knew what each room in the compound held and he knew that there was a large training building that he could have used much sooner had he known its location.

Walking through the compound, Makoto was already mentally ripping apart the two kido. The earth breaker kido seemed simple enough, but it was still complicated due to needing exceptional accuracy to use it properly. As for the chaos rain... it seemed simpler in its execution, but the higher number marked it as more complicated.

Entering the training structure, Makoto sat down in the middle in his meditative posture with his zanpakuto laid across his lap. As was normal, the first step to learning was study and then after properly understanding the techniques, he would then go for the practical applications of them.

Lodium form appeared with the dead tree line not far from his home. He had been practising his shynpou but with no success as of yet. His hand came to rest of one of the dead trees where Lodium caught his breath while thinkin up ways he could use his research to his advantage.

"Hm if i use my reiatsu to break down the space around me then i could create like a tunnel and with my shynpou it should be able to work. Question is how do i create that tunnel and break down space to make the shortcut."

Stopping for a moment, Lodium began to concentrate on the reiatsu around his body. Something Makoto had been working on recently except Lodium was going to use it differently. The natural reiatsu particles that lifeforms emitt, now this base of reiatsu knowledge could provide so much more and with the right mind and training it could become a deadly tool for shinigami to use. However not this time, Lodium was going to use the basics of what Makoto had learnt but instead of drawing it on his body he would manipulate the space around him, breaking down space inbetween two points.

Moving into a more suitable stance Lodium focused, he had already had training with reiatsu particles and N.E.R.P. Focusing he soon saw the particles within his mind this bit was easy. Zonein in on the particles around his whole body Lodium, pushed a little bit of his reiatsu out to influence the ones around his body so he could manipulate them all at once.

With a mild look on his face, Lodium focused on the atomic structure of the N.E.R.P and tried to break them down to open up a gate way for Lodium to use. However this was proving more difficult than Lodium had anticipated. Not giving up Lodium began working the atoms, and soon it started to become warm around the area Lodium was in.

"Come on, stop vibrating the particles and split them, tear them open to create a window of oppurtunity. I NEED THIS NOW!

The Air's temperature suddenly stopped heating up and little forms of light started to appear infront of Lodium. His own little pep talk, aswell as pure determination and concentration, Lodium had created a reaction with the N.E.R.P. With little time to react Lodium turned the N.E.R.P on to his legs before aiming towards the Ayer Manor. If this was going to work Lodium knew he was going to expect pain and that would be the only way he knew.

The little lights infront of him due to the reaction started to fade, but not a second too soon and Lodium had entered shynpou. His Dark long robe had flown off with the sudden increase of speed and Lodium could feel his leg muscles tearing from the power.

The first test of his space infused shynpou was a succes in some manors. His new shynpou had taken him faster, but it was untamed, unstable and the lights were a major give away if he were to use it in the future. As the shynpou carried him further Lodium was lost within his own thoughts of how to teak it to make it better and perfect it. However with his concentration distracted he didnt expect to come up on the ayer compand so quickly and the great surrounding wall of the Ayer compand was closing in.

Instantly Lodium remembered shynpou-ing around the 12th and colliding with doors and walls. Using more reiatsu Lodium tried to create a reiatsu shield infront of him to lessen the impact. The second he did so thou the muscle in his left leg gave out an tore. Causing Lodium to trip and begin to roll at high speeds towards the great wall. Stones, dirt and the occasional tree branch caught Lodium as tumbled towards the wall and any second the collision would come.

Preparing himself mentally Lodium felt a snag at his torso, but ignored it as his body came crashing through the wall. Peices of stone and slabs fell from the walls orginall high position and Lodium was thrown through the otherside. His body came to a stop but not before the wall was finished crashing down and creating a dust storm that covered the front courtyards.

Laying there Lodium knew he needed more open space, but the thought was soon pushed aside by a nice warm feeling. Unsure about what was going on Lodium moved his hand towards the warm feeling on his body. A rather sharp strong branch had pierced Lodium's gut and blood was slowly oozing out. Shocked that a branch had got him, Lodium checked the rest of his body. 2 broken fingers from the wall, one usless leg from Lodium's test, serval cuts and grazes. Lodium smiled it could of been worse, the wall could of stayed sturdy and broke Lodium's neck but it didnt. Happy with his thoughts he knew some one either makoto or tyler would be along to see what the noise of the collasping wall was about.

Having spent the last day or so meditating on the formulas for the kido he was learning, Makoto was finally ready to try it out. He set a target dummy in front of him and spread his hands out. In his mind, he targeted the training dummy.

"From the depths of the earth I call forth destruction, to attack thy enemy through the ground which they stand, blasting spell the twenty-fifth Earth Breaker!"

Makoto slammed his palms on the ground and sent his reiatsu pulsing through the ground. A small area far to the targets right exploded upwards. Makoto was not pleased. His formula was exceedingly accurate but he simply needed practice applying the kido physically rather than running mental evaluations. Just as he was going to begin once more, he felt the pressure around him change as something seemed to have exploded. Curious, Makoto walked from his training building towards the source of the explosion.

Nearing the epicenter, he saw quite the pile of rubble where a portion of the Ayer Manor's wall once stood. A cold feeling suddenly dropped in his stomach as he felt Lodium's reiatsu . Sprinting over, he quickly located his teacher and saw the injuries.

"Er.... How exactly did this happen sensei?"

Makoto asked the question with not a voice full of concern, but more or less curiosity. Makoto wanted to know what exactly had done this and if it was a technique that Lodium was working on, he wanted to see it. Though, these things would have to wait since Lodium appeared to be in a little bit of danger. Makoto was not going to do much though, he wanted his question answered first. Sighing, he raised his reiatsu so that Tyler or Yurakai would feel it as a signal of distress. He really didn't know what to do in this situation.

((the rest of ya are gonna have to play catch up))

with the students finally on their way into the forest, the one armed man chuckled, before feeling a tug at his leg.

"What the? " he asked, looking around, then noticing little kitsu

"what do you want?" he asked, an almost annoyed look on his face. The brat wanted to know about such random things.

"just gotta squeeze the bar outta the wrapper" he responded, scratching his head. And you splash your face with water, same as with 2 ... WAIT A MINUTE!" he stopped, glaring down at the boy that had distracted him. With a twist, he booted the kids hind quarters, launching him in the direction of the trees.

"GET IN THERE!" he said rather gruffly, before disappearing in a show of sekkaku, the purely physical 7th version of shyunpo.

In a matter of moments, each student was confronted, each and every student, including kitsu, the latest in the forest, had a man dressed in black shinigami attire attacking from some unknown location. Luckily for the students, the 7th members weren't going all out. Not even close, instead, they were weighted down so much, their attacks would be close to student level.

((ok, feel free to be creative in how you are confronted, BUT i will be rping the npc 7th members. You can have them show up, but after that, all the fighting will be done through me. Have fun, and dont forget to send me your weekly pms, not much was done this week, but just for participating in an arch you get points, so lets have some fun))

By this time Tyler had changed almost completely, he tore into all the raw meet. Malikai stepped back and watched. Tyler could feel the reiatsu makoto set off, the wild side of him did anyway. Tyler dashed forth, as his body grew broader and hairier. His robes quickly tore, for some reason Tyler's mental stability wasn't as great as it was before, perhaps he had forgotten how to keep controle.

He had never changed this much before, maybe it was a sign that he'd gotten closer to his zanpakuto. Tyler flashstepped to Makoto's location. He barked at the fresh shinigami and sniff the air in front of him. His eyes glinted with red, he barely looked human at all, his zanpakuto still strapped to his back, robes hanging of his wolfen body.

He ran forward at great speed, then suddenly stopped just as Tyler struck towards Makoto's throat with his claws. He got a grip his eyes closed and he took a deep breath smelling his old bandages from the prvious wounds, he stepped to escape the enticing smell "S, So whatsup?"

When Tyler had approached, Makoto knew something was a bit off with the fuku. Despite his attack ending halfway in due to Tyler regaining control of himself, Makoto had still brought his zanpakuto, still in its sheath, and had put it in a manner that would have deflected Tylers attack. Bowing when he saw Tyler get ahold of his animalistic instinct, Makoto thought about how he should word the situation.

"Well... it seems that somehow Lodium managed to severely wound himself and I wasn't planning on helping him until he told me how this incident happened. Of course, from the amount of blood flowing out of his wound, it seems our time is running shorter than I had anticipated. Tyler, surely you know a little bit about first aid, would you mind patching him up a bit?"

Makoto looked down at Lodium, wondering just what kind of force had broken such a large structure with an obviously defensive purpose. These walls were not something to scoff at and somehow Lodium had managed to either injure himself and destroy a large portion of the wall... OR, there was possibly a very strong enemy running about though he was confident that Tyler would be able to handle that situation should it arise.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast