Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Konoha Mura (New Sign-Up)

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Konoha Mura (New Sign-Up)

READ THIS FIRST: Konoha Mura - Information (Must read before signing up)

This sign up will replace Konoha Mura (Sign-Up) Since a few people asked me to do so, it was easier for them.

First of all I want to state a few rulles.
    • The Uchiha Clan has been slaughterd, new members who make their char Uchiha will not be accepted, the older members who had an Uchiha character already can continue using them.
    • Every NEW member starts out as Rank Genin
    • Jutsu's like, Rasengan, Chidori, Kage Bunshin etc etc can't be learned from the very start, their high level Jutsus that require allot of Chakra.
    • You can only decide actions for your own char, unless given premision by the other
    The story sets a good 70 years after Naruto became Rokudaime Hokage.

Since this is a sign up thread I would like to point out that only Character Bios and posts that regard to approval or things that need to be changed in the bios are allowed in here. For questions or comments we have a Current Events thread.

The format that we use for the characters is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Name:

Character name: (You full name in the rp)

Eye color:

Hair color:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Blood Type:

Country of Birth: (The village/country your character was born in)

Physical Description: (A short description of your character’s looks)

Personality: (A short description of your character’s personality)

Dislikes:

Nindo: (Optional)

History: (A short description of your character’s history)

Clan Description/ Bloodline Abilities: (Pick a clan from Naruto or make one and get it approved by either GeninNaruto, Jounin-Kakashi or BrokenShadow)

Village: (Current Village)

Character Shinobi Rank: (All new role players will start out as Genin or Academy Student....)

Jutsus: (Make a list of what jutsus you have)

(New member Genin characters start with only Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique), Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique) and Kawarami No Jutsu (Replacement Technique) and in case Academy student is chosen they don't have one)

---------------------------------------------------

Will update the Ranks tomorrow
    Last edited by GeninNaruto; 26-08-2007 at 02:23 PM.

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New Sign-Up)

Last edited by GeninNaruto; 01-08-2007 at 06:50 PM.

Forum Name: Sasuke's Legacy
    Character Name: Hinaho Takaida
    Eye Color: white with hint of dark blue
    Hair color: White
    Sex: male
    Hieght: 5 foot 9 inches
    Wieght: 91 pounds
    Blood type: 0-
    Physical Description: Wears a white shirt with his clan symbol and wears matching shorts and sandals wich also have the symbol. Wears his headband across his back fromhis shoulder to his hip. Does not wear any ninja gear or any compartments for tools. Looks tall and erect with a calm and cool expression.His hair is long ( but shorter in the back) and strait but curves in the front to keep the hair out of his eyes. Extremely fit after experiencing tradditional clan training.
    Personality:Extremely Quiet. Tends to stay away from others. His hobby is creating art from his cloud techniques. Always mindfull and very creative.Central and focused. Good thinker and tends to work hard problems in his head. Usually stays away from conversation but is kind and always talks when there is a need. Wanders of on his own to reflect and concentrate( always in the wild). Has great judgment and can easily and quickly rissolve dyer needs. Is able to read people's emotions easily. Very driven and lets nothing stand in his way. More wild than before. Has rock solid mind that is mentally fit from clan training scrolls.
    History: Was born near Konoha to a family Unkown sometime in the winter. at a very young age he was found by a chuunin and was raised in an orphanage. He never spent his time there but was always off taking walks in the woods. when he was 3 he discovered his unique blood trait, The ability to manipulate clouds.when his caretakers dicovered this they sent him to the ninja academy. He then spent his time creating small figures and shapes. For the next 7 years he disciplined and fined his skills until he was able to gain a resourcefull amount of skill. His blood trait and his keen mind sent him sailing through the academy until his graduation.
    Bloodline ability: his cloud inheritance belongs to the Furui Ookami Kumo clan. an ancient clan wiped out from war and the trait was not found until now.The carrier can distribute cloud chakra from any opening in the body.

Hinaho's jutsus
    1.Kumo Ayatsuri no Jutsu (Cloud Manipulation Jutsu)-D- alows the user to shape clouds and fade his creation in and out of hardness.
    2.Kumo Souken no Jutsu (Cloud Creation Jutsu)-C- creates clouds of chakra, amount depends on will and amount of chakra
    3.Enmaku no Jutsu (Smoke Screen Jutsu)-E- user blows a billowing cloud to blind oponents.
    4.Kage Kumo no Jutsu (Shadow Cloud Jutsu)-C- makes a cloud copy of any object(replaces replacement jutsu and clone jutsu)
    5.Kumo Kaibougaku Sedai no Jutsu (Cloud Anatomy Generation Jutsu)-B- user can build, extend, shape, and harden clouds around his/her form.(see blood trait)(replaces transformation Jutsu)
    6.Kumo Saiken no Jutsu (Cloud Bondage Jutsu)-C-bonds target with cloud chakra
    7. Shikou Kumo Mamori no Jutsu(Supreme Cloud Defense Jutsu)
    -B-user creates a dome of cloud chakra to defend himself, if mastered almost inpenetrable
    8.Kumo Shikou Doragon no Jutsu (Cloud Supreme Dragon Jutsu) (see Jutsu listing)-A- Hinaho can only use once a month due to difficulty. user creates an enormous dragon, the dragon is an extremely good warrior and is equal to an ANBU ninja. Size depends on chakra.
    9.Kumo Saiken Bakuha no Jutsu ( Cloud bondage implosion jutsu)
    Rank C- bloodline-
    user binds target with cloud chakra and then implodes it.
    10.Kumo Fuusha Katana no Jutsu (Cloud Windmill Blade Jutsu)
    Rank B-bloodline-
    user creates a cloud katana that the user can channel cloud chakra into, it then stores it giving the blade strength far beyond that of a regular katana. The chakra also gives the blade a glow.
    11. Shinzui Kumo, Shikou Doragon no Jutsu (Spirit Cloud, Supreme Dragon Jutsu) Rank A- bloodline-
    Hinaho blows a dragon like that of the Kumo Shikou Doragon no Jutsu but this one glows with his chakra using a secret clan technique to give more finely tuned chakra to jutsus. The dragon wields much greater power.
    12.Kumo Shikou Hitokage Ookami no Jutsu(Cloud Supreme Soul Wolf)
    Rank S- Bloodline- in ancient times, once a clan student could do this he became a Full clan member. All clan members could do it.
    User blows his soul clan sign- An enormous cloud wolf which is as powerfull as the user- wolf grows with the strength of the user
    more to come. Just havent had time to think since the skip.
    Last edited by Sasuke's Legacy; 30-03-2007 at 11:20 PM.

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Last edited by Kibz; 16-07-2007 at 08:48 PM.

"She said Sayonara, she said see ya later, she said I don't wanna, It made me wanna cry!" The Operation

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Last edited by Hyura; 28-03-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Last edited by Shadow Blade; 06-06-2007 at 06:00 PM.

Last edited by v.DS; 27-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.

PAPERBAG MAN

Last edited by flame16; 19-05-2007 at 09:49 PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------

((There are a few jutsus that need to be added, so I'll update it soon ))
    Last edited by Gaja 90; 26-04-2007 at 10:53 PM.

The definition of power? Power is how fast you can turn ambition into reality. *nods*

Character name: Hiryuu Kougane

Eye color: Orange

Hair color: Brown

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 155 Lbs

Blood Type: A-

Physical Description:

Kougane has messy brown, spikey hair. He still wears his standard Heruten uniform wich is very similliar to Kimmimaro and Sasuke's. He wears two katana's, one attatched to his left hip and the other on his back. One of the katana's has a regular form whille the other resembles a katana in a shirasaya. The second one is located on his left whille the first one is located on his right. He has 4 tatoos on his left arm and 4 tatoos on his right. A very large tatoo on his back and a tatoo of the kanji of fire on his chest.

Personality:

Kougane has changed tremendously after his return to Konoha. Whereas he is still very lazy and often finds things troublesome he now has made a group of very close friends. Working as the vice captain of the 5 man team Kougane has learned to be around others in a more friendly way. They are the first ones outside of Matsui Sayu whom Kougane really trusts. His neurotic habits haven’t disappeared over the years though, he still suffers from them tremendously. Kougane has grown a little more open towards others sometimes even showing that he is happy although he does it in his own way and only rarely. The only one whom he is truly open with is Sayu.

History:

Kougane was born in a familly of 3 older sisters and 2 brothers. His clan is a Shinobi clan, a small one but still very respected. Kougane enterd the Academy at the age of 11 due to some difficulties with his personality. He however graduated very soon and became a Genin. Not much is actually known about his past to the outside of the village since the clan keeps allot of things a secret even for the Hokage. After becoming a part of Team 2 Kougane started opening up to people, he gradually started enjoying the company he had and finally had real friends, after becoming Chuunin and awakening his Bloodline he has been training and gotten better at using the dragons, however his martial arts are still top knotch like his sword skills. The seal on his chest is a secret to most people, it's still dormant. Being the only one in his Clan to ever have above 4 Dragon heads he has been deemed legendary already, the position of leader will be passed on to him when the time is right. When he found out that he was from a branch clan his entire world crumbled. Soon he decided to leave Konoha and joined Nekura to find the truth for himself. During the 2 years spend at Nekura’s base he improved his skills earning himself a high spot in the organization but he was soon returned to Konoha by force. After negotiating with the Hokage he got his punished reduced to a simple rank demotion and Chuunin exam surveillance. The one who got him back on track was Matsui Sayu, the person Kougane is completely loyal to no matter what. Even under Nekura’s control he would have never done anything to upset the girl any more then he already had. During the Chuunin exams he met Kay, a guy who he started training. During the next few years Kougane was placed in a team under Mamoru Hikaru’s guidance and worked himself up to vice-captain with relative ease due to his brains and strength.

Clan Description/ Bloodline Abilities: Ryuu Kasai Tenschinchigi (Dragon fire gods of Heaven and Earth)

The Hiryuu is a special clan. They come from a small village in the Fire Country. The village has been pillaged by Akatsuki a few years back and settled in Konoha 2 years before Kougane was born. At birth the Hiryuu clan each get an unique fire in the form of a Dragon. Their unique Cell structure allowys the host to carry the Dragons around without having to summon them by the use of a Contract. There are countles of Dragons with diffrent skills. Not much else is known about this Bloodline even to the clan itself since it's hard to master.

Character Shinobi Rank: High Chuunin (Jounin level strength)

Ryuuketsu Swords (Bloodshed Swords):

Two legendary swords. The evil sword have existed for centuries, when the user has a weak will they will take him over and cause an inmense amount of thirst for blood.

Tsukimono: Worn on Kougane's left side this katana is most used by the Hiryuu when preforming Batto-Jutsu attacks. It has been said that whoever has wielded this katana died a horrible death, the souls of the deceased have been absorbed into the blade.

Shuurajou: The Shuurajou worn on Kougane's lower back resembles a katana in a shirasaya, a wooden sheath designed to conceal or store a blade for a long time. This sword is especialy used for Ittou-Ryu styled attacks.

Bear with me I can't post their frigging full profile's cause it's to big I cut it short so I could post it.
    Last edited by GeninNaruto; 26-03-2007 at 08:52 PM.

Cool Re: Konoha Mura (New Sign-Up)

Forum Name: Bops

Character name: Kali (Goddess of Death)

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Black. Very Long.

Sex: Female

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 45kgs

Blood Type: O-

Physical Description: Thin. Pale Skin. Big Chest. Hoodie. - Click for Dress -

Personality:
    Quite, Keeps to herself. Does not make friends easily.

History: Orphan. Parents killed in a fire while she was a baby. Grew up with her old paternal grandmother. Mother was from the Nara Clan. No contact with any other relatives.

Clan Description/ Bloodline Abilities: Nara Clan (奈良一族)

Character Shinobi Rank: Genin

Jutsus:
    • All Basic Academy Training.
    • Kagemane no Jutsu (影真似の術)
    • Kage Shuriken no Jutsu (影手裏剣の術)
    Last edited by Bops; 26-03-2007 at 10:11 PM.

lenalee

Ok this is the Jounin NPC that Natsuo and I talked about.

Last edited by Chazu; 27-03-2007 at 07:43 PM.
    The number 4 is significant to the world in many ways. But I shall tell you how it is significant in my world.

I was born on the fourth day of the eleventh month.

The number 4 is my lucky number.

Baseball is my favourite sport, and how many bases are there? Just Four.

These are but a few.

Last edited by GeninNaruto; 21-04-2007 at 06:16 PM.

(Oi, Ichi not to bitch or anything, but seeming your time absence, aren't you overdoing it a little with the super high chakra thing there? I mean Bijuu or not)
    Last edited by Jounin-Kakashi; 28-03-2007 at 07:47 PM.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

(Super high? Not to bitch but Natsuo's IS infinite and so is Naruto's. minebeng ALMOST is surely acceptable. I under stand that my absence caused my level to go down, but seriously, if I am breakng any rules here, I'm gonna need GN's and Satandra's say in it too.)
    The number 4 is significant to the world in many ways. But I shall tell you how it is significant in my world.

I was born on the fourth day of the eleventh month.

The number 4 is my lucky number.

Baseball is my favourite sport, and how many bases are there? Just Four.

These are but a few.

Last edited by flame16; 13-08-2007 at 08:22 PM.

in the land of chocolate starfishes and hotdog flavored water

Forum Name:Nuggett420
    Character name: Aishyn Konta Lee
    Eye color:Grey
    Hair color: white with red highlights
    Sex:male
    Height:6'7
    Weight:300
    Blood Type:AB

Physical Description: Muscles make about 25% of his body mass wears white teeshirt under an open black jacket and wears orange slightly worn and torn jeans a necklace made from assorted chakra stones with the chain of his weapon wrapped around his waist with a small sickle on one end and a smalled balled weight on the other and the
    sickled end always hangs facing backwords of his right side and the waited end pulled through the back so it doesnt fall off and he has easy access to it in battle and walks barefooted

Personality: He's cocky but very friendly dedicated to his loyalty to those loyal to him, a realiable fighter whos very talented with his treasured weapon whom his blacksmith grandfather made for him. He never lets anyone one know when hes angry he always holds it in and waits for battle to unleash his anger on his adversaries, hes hard at giving up one of his morals is success or death. He's also strong minded, but open for suggestions in a sticky situation

History: Aishyn Lee is a member of the Aishyn Clan his father never told him about his powers because he wanted Lee to have a peaceful life but unfortuneately his father was killed by bandits when he was young. By age 10 his hatred for criminals led him to begging his grandfather to teach him to fight. In addition to training to become a ninja as well as a warrior he also learned the art of the blacksmith as muscle training. By age 15 he had mastered a few basic jutus as well as a little more advanced earth and sand techniques and some understanding of his bloodline limit although he didn't know what it is. After joining the ninja academy in Konoha he looked through records in the library and found that his clan's name was Aishyn. Now knowing the name of his clan and the bizarre abilities they have he has new determination since joining the academy as well as learning 2 new jutsus.

Clan Description/ Bloodline Abilities: Clan name: Aishyn
    Bloodline type: elemental, Doton and Sand jutsus
    Bloodline limit: able to use sand and earth jutus very easily. Able to use earth and sand without jutsus as well
    Activation phrase:[/b] none
    Symbol: Rock Gourd(a gourd like Gaara's)
    Clan description: boistrous clan, loud and is very opinionated and outspoken, though very intelliegent
    Clan size: a big one
    Clan history: Started from the adoration of Gaara by those already able to use Doton, it was passed on so much that it became a bloodline and already 'built in'.

Character Shinobi Rank: Genin

Jutsus: 1.Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique): This ninjutsu creates a shadow clone of the caster, but it can only serve as a decoy. Unlike Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Bunshin no Jutsu created clones can't attack, since they don't have physical mass. As a result, if they are touched by the attacker they just disappear. Although this technique may seem useless, if used correctly it can create an almost flawless imitation of the ninja, while the real person hides in the environment waiting for a chance to strike. Rank: E
    2.Kawarimi no jutsu (Body substitute skill): It's implied in the name. The user switches his or her body with a plant, animal or anything for that matter. This is used to escape dangerous situations such as many sharp projectiles being flung at the person. Sometimes you can damage your opponent with this attack even. Rank: E
    3.Henge no jutsu (Transformation skill): A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter. Rank: E
    4.Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Type: Inner Decapitation Technique): After performing a series of hand seals and raising his chakra, the ninja is buried underground using his chakra. He can then move freely inside the ground, as if he was outside, due to the chakra which "makes way" for him/her.
    5.Suna Shuriken (Sand Shuriken): Wraps a thrown shuriken in sand, making it more powerful.
    6.Genjutsu Kai (Genjutsu Release): A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses their chakra and screams "kai" or "release." They can perform it on themselves or on others. It will effectively ward off most Genjutsu, unless extremely powerful or when used in conjunction with an advanced bloodline. Rank: E
    7.Body Flicker Technique
    Last edited by Nuggett420; 27-03-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast