Week 81 Winner: Insin
    Judge: Ashen
    This week's topic: Crazy experience
    Entries:

Default Re: Weekly Writing Contest Archive

Weekly Writing Contest 82
    Week 82 Winner: kai0x
    Judge: Insin
    This week's topic: A Personal Reflection* (Advanced Version)

*Listen closely, because I am only going to say this once. I want more freestyle in this competition than usual, I liked it when months ago I asked you all to write personal reflections. I ask the same this time, but a new condition exists. I'm going to tell you basic parameters of the story. So here are the conditions:

"You are a person, but possibly something more. You are over 150 years old, but you appear to look in your mid 20's. You exist in modern society. Living for so long, everyone you ever knew in your youth is long since dead. Every thing you have fought for, the victories you achieved are essentially meaningless now that time has moved on. When people say "who will care in 100 years?" you are the only one who could answer that question. You observe a domestic dispute on the public transportation system. You see young punks harassing a young girl. Do you ever care? You've seen this behavior from people that are in their 90's now. What does someone who has experienced so much, think?"

Entries:

Default Re: Weekly Writing Contest Archive

Weekly Writing Contest 83
    Week 83 Winner: Insin
    Judge: kai0x
    This week's topic: The moment where soul meets body (random interpretations are love)
    Entries: