Thread: New here! Would love to make friends...

Smile New here! Would love to make friends...

Hello everyone!

I am new and hope to make some friends that enjoy anime as much as I do, especially Bleach and Naruto.

I have been into anime on and off for a long time, but since my older son who is 7 got into Naruto, I got hooked too, and then I got into Bleach.

It is great to know that there are other people around that like anime and can share their thoughts of the shows with me... I mean, other than my son

Please feel free to post and thanks for looking!!!!

Default Re: New here! Would love to make friends...

Thats basically how I got into Bleach. I watched a Naruto marathon on Cartoon Network. Then I got bored with waiting for the next episode.. sO I got on youtube and watched them there.... then I got tired of waiting for the anime to catch up to the manga... so I started reading the manga... And then I got into the Bleach manga. But yeah I really think these shows/mangas are great. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to NM Allie - you are deffiently in the right place to be sharing thoughts on Naruto and Bleach, as there are great anime and manga sections for both. I would recommend checking them out. There are also several other sections that might grab your interest, and expand your enjoyment for anime - the General Anime section being one of them - lists tons of new and old anime series with feed back and links for them all. Perhaps you'll get into some of those as well.

On another note - do be sure to read through the rules before posting, and if you have any other further questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

Enjoi your time.
    -Arukas
    Last edited by Arukas; 15-07-2007 at 11:32 PM.
    LightNights

Thumbs up Re: New here! Would love to make friends...

Quote Originally Posted by allie219 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am new and hope to make some friends that enjoy anime as much as I do, especially Bleach and Naruto.

I have been into anime on and off for a long time, but since my older son who is 7 got into Naruto, I got hooked too, and then I got into Bleach.

It is great to know that there are other people around that like anime and can share their thoughts of the shows with me... I mean, other than my son

Please feel free to post and thanks for looking!!!!
    shadowseeker: if you like naruto, then you should try rouroni kenshin.
    they don't show it on tv any more, so you will probably have to get the dvd sets...

try rourouni kenshin

shadowseeker - make use of the edit button (in the buttom right of every post you make) when you wanna add something to a previous post. Don't double post like you did - just a heads up for your benefit.
    LightNights