Page 1 of 500 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

General Info

Like the old thread this takes place 2 years after the previous main thread. Konoha is still in a full fledged war with the enemies. Both Jounins and Chuunins have had war experiences and are divided into army divisions if wished for.

------------------

"Haha!!"

A blond boy ran through the streets. Yes it was still school time but he had smartly chosen to abandon the class. Lectures were boring!! The blond had better things to do.

"I want a milk sir!!"

Slamming his hand down on the counter the boy chuckled. After this he had some pranks to pull, the now 12 year old Kazuki had grown slightly taller over the years. The upcoming Academy exams didn't bother him. He'd pass!!

"I'll show everyone!! Kajou Kazuki will be the strongest shinobi Konoha has ever known!!"

He cooed sitting on top of a building, his legs rocking back and forth when he observed the people from bellow.
    Last edited by GeninNaruto; 29-09-2007 at 03:11 PM.

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

"No Natsuo... You can't do this... Its insane.... If you go trough with this, you'll kill us all...." Kashi's eye widend as he stared, oh no.... Natsuo went trough with it anyway afterall.

"Goddamnit... Didn't I tell you you'd get us killed...." On the TV screen Game Over was written in huge letters.

"You should've listen to me..."

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

"You should have shot damn it!! My awesome build space craft is gone!!"

Natsuo moaned sniffing sadly. Why?!? Why was life so cruel on him, the Hokage slightly narrowed his eyes when he heard snickering from the demon behind him. He'd get him.... one way or another... he'd get him...

"Reset!!"

His finger pressed down on the new game button. This time he would beat this game with Kashi, yes, the two elite famous shinobi had found a new challenge. Rai's game station.

"This time Kashi, try keeping up, k??"

"If you'd pay any decent attention, you would have already noticed that I'm taking the lead... Just try giving me some decent back-up for once, Hokage-sama..." Kashi said that last part on a very sarcastic tone.

"If you woudn't slow me down for once.... I always have to save your ass because you can't fend for yourself...." He remarked, pressing the button on his controll pad rapidly, sticking it out right infront of him, holding it croocket.

"Yeah, thats it... Suck it bitch, I'm going to murder you...."

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Natsuo sweat dropped when he huffed. He wasn't that bad at games, they were just all against him that was all. The Hokage couldn't help it that games always chose to side against him.

"I can't help it. The game is just bugged that's all!!"

In a matter of minutes the next game over screen popped up. Natsuo twitched slightly before clearing his throat. Time to get some work done though, he had to do it properly.

"Kashi, I need to get to work now. Wanna join me?"

"....." Kashi's head dropped with a sweatdrop, the moment the game over apeared on the screen again. Okay, so he wasn't as good as he claimed to be... Otherwise he'd still be alive.

"Next time avoid that moon...." Kashi got up, placing the controller next to its console.

"Meh, sure...." Afterall, they were going to Natsuo's office for 'work'. Soon both of them were sitting in a chair in Natsuo's office, both of them gulping down Ramen.

"Hmmm, their so tasty...." Kashi pulled on his mask for some space betwee the cloth and his mouth, then dropped some noodles into his mouth, where he commenced chewing.

"And shouldn't the strongest Shinobi in Konoha attend their classes when they have them?"

Laughter rung up behind the blonde twelve year old when a female Jinchuuriki had appeared near Kazuki. Her fingers flicked out to his forehead moments later, leaving a small scratch.

"That's to remember skipping school is bad! I don't say I went to class all that often but.. Hmm.. Anyways, you should!"

And with that confident nod, the girl hopped up to take place next to him. She shook her long, orange hairs out of her face and smiled a devilish grin when she leaned back. Her bared legs crossed and left quite the impression on the male bypassers walking down the street.

"So, how've ya been, Kajou Kazuki?" Mika asked with a wink; time to hear the story.

G E N I N N A R U T O I S M I N E A N D H E L I K E S I T

"Yeah, it really is...."

Natsuo said slurping up some ramen. His eyes fixed on the papers in front of him, more attacks huh?!? Well he wasn't surprised by it. The last 2 years hadn't been peaceful at all. He hated war he really did but it couldn't be helped, Heruten had to be defeated.

"Kashi, you know this year your going to have a handful don't you?"

The Hokage looked up from his papers, this was the year Kashi would -most likely- lead a new team.

"You better be prepared for it!!"

-----------

"Ittai!!"

Kazuki's hands shot up to his forehead when he huffed slightly, the red mark didn't disappear instantly. Slowly his hands lowered when he glanced around.

"Eh..?? ME?!?"

Normally people didn't ask that!! The blond gaped at Mika for a few seconds before all hell let loose and his ranting started.

"I saw a sloth today!! It's true!! I swear!! He was hanging upside down on a branch!! It was really awesome!! Ow, Ow!! And lately I have been seeing this panda whose sweeping the floor but nobody believes me!!! Do you think panda's can sweep the floor?? I do!! I saw it with my own eyes!! Then there's the Academy exam. I'm going to make it no doubt!! I just need to get down the Bunshin No Jutsu!!"

He wasn't at all good at it and he knew it but he'd never loose faith!! He'd nail that exam!!

"I'M GOING TO BE A SHINOBI THOUGH!! I'M GOING TO BE A HERO OF KONOHA LIKE YOU!!"

"Ah, its time?" Kashi looked at Natsuo, then turned his head to look out the window before he closed his eyes.

"You can count on me... I'll train those 3 so hard their kids will still feel the Hell I put them trough...." Kashi joked, but he was going to do his best to get his 3 students in the best shape he could.

"They'll be apart of team Kashi!" This was supported by a thumbs up.

"Well I don't know yet if he passed. The tests will be held shortly"

The Hokage spoke resting his chin on his fists when he stared at the wall dreamily. The days he had been just a rookie student, ah it seemed like ages ago. He couldn't believe he was already 25.

"Seems like ages ago since I was a Genin!!"

It had been a great time apart from all the dying around him. After all, he had finally gotten the courage to confess to Shimizu during his time as a Genin and everyone knew how that worked out for them.

"So, any baby plans with Narita?"

"... I preffer to wait...." Kashi remarked, he didn't really know his abillity to handle kids. He trained Hikaru, but Hikaru wasn't really a kid, he was more assasin.

"I want to know how I am with kids, so that is something I can discover with my new cute students." He simply remarked, then look at Natsuo, wondering how it stood for him.

"How about you guys...?"

"We want kids, I'd love nothing more with Shimi but we both decided. We'll only start trying after the war"

Because they weren't going to raise any children during war time. He really couldn't live with the idea of having children grow up during war time. It was a bit cruel if you asked him.

"You know, I think Narita is pretty ready!!"

Grinning he raised his finger to point at Kashi. He loved watching the guy react to children.

"You'll have to clean up those books of yours"

"NANI?!" Kashi's visible eye clearly widend at the remark Natsuo just made, how could he say such a thing.

"Blasmehpy..." He muttered out hugging one of his books.

"Either way, its better to start after the war yeah, ofcourse I'll always have the risk of losing my life with my job.... But you could die just as easily because a building collapses on you or something...." He remarked, but Narita already wanted childeren? Oh the humanity.... First marrying her, now kids...? Was there no end to her demands?

zoul satrts walking in the wood he then sees the village saying "finally im back "
    he grined saying to himself i havent been here in a year

zoul then starts walking around the village

he then contiues to walk he then stops by a river zoul
    then starts looking at the sky saying"wonder how my friend are doing"

Mika was glad she was a girl - like many men - because otherwise, she would've had quite the trouble keeping up with Kazuki's ranting. Now, she blinked and nodded slowly.

"I'm quite sure I've never seen a panda do such a thing.."

She thought it over, nope, she didn't, and she'd seen a lot of things. She stood up again, her hand shooting out to Kazuki's collar. And it wasn't to slap him, no. The ease of which she lifted him back on his feet was the exact reason why she started to pull him along.

"But hey, if you saw it, I believe you! And just because you called me a hero I'm going to give you a nice treat now!"

A nice big treat at that, the boy was way too skinny for his own good. He needed some food and she was going to take care of that. There was one stand where anyone could come any time and that was Konoha's famous ramen stand.

"Hungry?"

"Eh... EEEH?!? REALLY?!?"

Blue sparkling eyes locked onto Mika's when the blond raised his fists in front of his face. A childish laugh erupting from him when he started jumping around joyfully.

"YATTA!! CAN WE GET RAMEN?!? I'VE NEVER HAD RAMEN!! I WANT TO EAT RAMEN AT THE RAMEN STAND!!"

The blond cooed it when he shot in front of Mika again. His arms waving around frantically. He had never had any indeed, he didn't know how it tasted but he knew it was the favorite food both the Rokudaime and Juuichidaime ate.

------------

"Hehe... I love your reaction"

Natsuo chuckled it to himself when he lowered his head to grin. Awesome, Kashi always bought his stories.

"Your so gullible you know!! It's funny to see"

Smiling his ever cheerful smile he slowly leaned back in his chair. His eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Kisho did send some disturbing news though..."

"Stop doing that, you know how those things freak me out... Especialy when you joke about it and it turns out to be true...." Kashi would get him back for it though, soon enough at that.

"Care to share?" Kashi sat up straight looking at Natsuo, folding his hands togethere, pushign them against his chin.

"Heruten or Tatsudoshi involved... Or..." He dislikes the say that third one, afterall, it held a someone he'd rather not see in it....

"Arrrgggg........dammit!"

"Get up Saiyuri,get up unless you rather end training now? so what will it be?"

"...huff huff......heh its like you don't know me at all...Kairi-Chan...hell no i'm never giving up!"

"Hahahaha thats so like you Saiyuri,always pushes to the limit.But Hizasho gave me specific orders not to let you over do it,so lets take a break then we'll continue"

"AAWWWWW!!!! no fair!!.....pfft!! fine" the little blue haired girl pouted as she sat leaning against a tree,then taking a deep sigh.

Kairi slightly shook her head then sat down right beside Saiyuri,"So Saiyuri from what Hizasho said,you now a genin right?"

"Uh huh!!!" Saiyuri nodded

"Well then....lets get back to training now shall we?"

"YEAH!!!!!"

"okay here I go!!"

zoul kepps walking around felling bored he then said " man im bored wonder were
    the other are at" he then grined saying to himself " im going to show how strong ive gotton i mean i doubt none them can even carry my sword"

he then grebed his sword saying"oddly for me its pretty light" he then easly starts
    slashing at empity air he then put his sword back on his back

he then contiued walking

"Never?"

For this Mika slowed down in her tracks. Kazuki never had ramen? She remembered what Natsuo had told her not too long ago about the boy. Training wasn't the only thing she did in these past two years - she had done research, had wanted to find out more about her past and the past of those similar to her. She knew Kazuki didn't have one to think back to happily.

"Then we're getting you the big fill! This is ridiculous!"

The boy was planted on a stool seconds later before Mika slammed her hand on the counter.

"Ossan! Two orders of barbequed ramen, extra extra large, please!"

She snickered, she'd show the twelve year old how to eat.

"Now Kazuki, settle down!"

Page 1 of 500 123451151101 ... LastLast