Page 387 of 500 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,740 of 9987

Thread: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

zoul had a annoyed look on his face "idiot "
    "i said no you idiot ...how many ....you know what ? fine i kick your ass "
    "sorry about this but you wont listien "

"get ready emo "

"why wont you listien ?"

SCREAMING ON THE ROOF! "RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!!"

To grinned...

"Finally..."

Togatta stretched his fingers and blood spikes protruded from his hand then retracted...

"Let's have some fun...this time with no distractions...no interruptions..."

Togatta grew a Blood blade and walked towards Zoul...

"So bring it on..."
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

What do you do with your life?

Kuroya snarled as she grabbed him by the neck and then tossed him into the ground

"Heheh I'll kill you"the enraged hitoha said looking at her before getting up then noticed, that a beast made of vines

"Hah you think that will stop me?!"he snarled before taking his heirloom called Deathbringer, and started to form handsigns spinniong around rapidly causing razor sharp wind to swirl around him

"Banjiin Tatsumaki no jutsu(savage tornado)" he muttered before slashing his blade towards the beast and Sandra, before following it's path of distruction to get up close up sandra and hopefully grab out for her neck

----------------

"..." once again he jumped back deflecting the shurikens away with his staff, one of which was embedded in the staff before he noticed part of the nunchuck flying towards him

"Well that''s new"he said before he felt it slash his side when he stepped back misjudging it's striking lenght

"Good strike" the old hitoha said smiling as he waited for another strike from her

----------------

"Heh" Ayame said before she felt her legs being sweeped and then hit in the stomach causing her to get pushed ont the ground skidding before stopping

"Heh....nice combo"she said before getting up and then grabbing out at his arm hoping the throw Gavin onto the ground

"Your mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

"this going to end in a few seconeds trust me "

"your and idiot To i have more important things to do "
    he then grined rushing at To with a small amount chakra in his fist

"get ready "he used his chakra around his arm to take the shape of a claw and countinued the rush at TO

Quote Originally Posted by Satandra View Post
    "Of course I wouldn't mind!"

Mika wiped some hair out of her face when she threw a somewhat bigger smile at Hiei this time.

"Natsuo and Shimi's place is the only spot I really feel at ease, ya know.. Those two, Sou and Rai really are like my family now."

Her voice grew softer, like it always would when it considered those people. They meant the world to her and more. If it wasn't for them she probably wouldn't be in Konoha anymore. They were also the few who managed to surpress the urge bursting out into releasing of tails. Ever since she became emotionally.. unstable, the Bijuu had been restless.

"I bet you're always welcome to them too so don't worry about that."

She nodded, they'd understand perfectly.

"But I guess we can't have him joining us anytime soon, haha.."

She wouldn't speak his name, she just couldn't.
    "Yeah, I can get that. Being in the house with someone as strong as Natsuo and Shimizu, I'd feel at ease too. Plus, no one gets you beter then Natsuo does." Hiei smiled a little again. He was happy for Mika. Despite her troubled childhood, she had ended quite allright. But sadly life always threw curve-balls, the whole Hikaru-situation had proven it. And it had been his fault, if he hadn't forced Hikaru to his limit like this.....

Biting his bottom lip Hiei mad a fist, which tightend quite a bunch too. Damnit, how could he have messed up like that... He hated it, having been too weak to help Hikaru against the emperor.

"Yeah, I know.... Natsuo and Shimizu are great people. I'm glad you ended up quite allright and live with them!" Hiei put on his grin again, to keep Mika at ease. Worrying about him, she had bigger things on her mind right now. But...

"Hehe..... Yeah.... Its not like he'd suddenly stand infront of our door wanting to hang with us....." Hiei's head dropped a little, his eyes fixated to the floor. How could they possibly help Hikaru.

"And Natsuo can't do anything aswell....." Hiei had already tried working trough the Hokage, but they weren't doing anything illegal, or atleast Hiei had no proof they were....

A soft sigh came out, before Hiei dropped onto the bed with his back, now his eyes had moven over to Mika.

"I feel like a genin again.... When we tried snatching the ball from sensei.... I remember that we were only running in circles and didn't get anywhere. Only this time instead of getting a hold of the ball with the 3 of us, we're trying to get a hold of Hikaru just the two of us....." And it sucked, it sucked so much.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Togatta grabbed Zoul's arm...leaned back...and took a sweep at his legs...

"heh..."

he let go and jumped back...

"come on Zoul...attack me like you mean it!"

He taunted Zoul a bit...
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

"crap .....you bastard.....you think this is over thin k again "

he then grined
    "silly rabit ....KICKS ARE FOR RIBS !!"
    he then aimed a kick right at to ribs

"sorry to have to do this but " he then made a few hand seals

Togatta laughed behind Zoul as his clone disappeared...

"That was funny...I've never heard that before..."

he grinned

"Unfortunately...I can't afford to take a hit in the ribs...they're broken enough thank you..."

he smiled...

"But here's a gift for your troubles..."

He extended his arm and revealed his palm...

"Blood Shower..."

Small blood spikes shot out of his palm to make a mist of tiny spikes....

Something about fighting Zoul...makes me want to go all out...I take this to seriously...
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

"shit " he then tried to block the spikes with a kunai but couldnt and was hit in the knees with a few of them he then started betheing heavely

"dam you idiot....im to tired to do any jutsus but he can still use his ? dam it "

he then used a small amount of remaining amount of chakra to take the shape of a sword and ran at to "how about blade vs blade TO"

Togatta frowned...

shit...that didn't stop him...that was just about all I had left too...

he grinned again

but i'm not gonna let him know that...

"okay Zoul...let's go..."

he charged at Zoul with his blood blade....
    He swung at Zoul's side...
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

"damit go down already ""this is the end for you to "

he then trew his chakra blade in the air as it spined around zoul ducked avoiding
    To blood blade and aimed a kick right at To face in an antemp to send him up in the air and

force him to get hit with the chakra blade

"Fighting again? Come on give it a rest you two! Stop it"

Saiyuri shouted in attempt to stop them from going on any further.

"You guys are still in recovery! Atleast continue this fight after you recover. Stop it before tyou cause any major damage."

Idiots

Togatta flew in the air form the kick...but instead of getting hit by the blade...he grabbed the hilt and started spinning...

"Blood Gyro!"

He came down spinning at top speeds with both blades...

Sorry Sai...we gotta finish this before he runs off...

"Come on Zoul!"
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

zoul looked on "sorry but "

"this is a waste of time " he made a hand seal and the chakra blade disapeared
    "i have more important thins to do ....and i dont have time to deal with idiots "

he then started walking he then made a few hand seals
    "i dont need ...firends ...." shunshin no jutsu he the disapeared

"crap..."

To stopped spinning...

"he left..."

Togatta retracted his blood blade...

"Well...I'm sure he'll be fine...."

Togatta gripped his side...

ouch...damn...Sai was right...I hate when she's right...
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenAngel View Post
    Kahlen blushed more and giggled as he said about her looking cute and finished up her french toast as well licking her lips again and drank a bit more milk sighing as she leaned on the table with her head in her arms and smiling.

"Hehe thanks."

She giggled and her hair fanned out around her a bit as she sat like that a little while longer, the food in her stomach settling and felt very full but happy cause the food was so good.

"Mmmm me too....that was soooooo good...hehe..."
    Hadio smiled a little bit at Kahlen, his hand reached out and running itself through her hair softly as he watched her.

"So, after i pay do you want to part ways for a little bit?"

His voice was a little low, knowing that he really didn't want to leave her yet.

"We can try and think of another time that we could get another date together."

"Takashi Fushichou. Laziest ninja in the leaf village, known for making wrong decisions and being extremly good looking"

He chuckled at the last thing he said.

"I''d be lying if i said i cared who you were, but since its polite i will have to ask. Tell me a little bit about yourself too. I mean a name would do, maybe tell me the name of your boyfriend or soemthing. I dont care "

He laughed

"im not as heartless as i sound, i'm just really disconnected from people. Really i'm just strange"

"I'm Nikamara Nara...."

She didn't really know what else to say about herself and she didn't really feel the need to tell him her boyfriend's name so she shrugged before getting ready, as she did though she looked at her watch and realized it was later then she thought. She sighed and began gathering her stuff back up.

"Sorry Takashi but this is going to have to wait, I have to be going, maybe we can fight another time soon, I guess I'll see you around."

She waved as she began walking off, she had been up for a fight too but she wanted to make sure Hiei had something to eat, not that it would be so hard for him to order something for himself, but she wanted to make sure he didn't have to wait when he got home, and hopefully she would have more of the day to try to find a team tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------

Kahlen sighed sadly and pouted a bit as he said about parting ways, she didn't really want to leave him so soon, sure they had spent all of last night together and stuff but it just felt too soon for her.

"Do we have to??"

She said in a small voice and sighed again closing her eyes as she felt his hand through her hair and leaned into him wrapped her arms around his waist as she tried to stay as close as she could to him.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

"eh?"

Takashi couldnt believe it, she was gonna walk away from this fight. Time was always his enemy. He twitched a little because he had always gotten ready for a fight and gone through with it.

"bye.."

he whispered .

He was still a bit in shock that he had no one to actually fight. He was all fired up and had to get rid of his fire.

"your kidding me right?", he said relaxing.

"what am i suppose to do with all this energy i'm feeling..."

He brought his hand up and then began to stare at it. "My body now needs to waste chakra". He held out his hand and began to mold chakra into it, as a spiraling sphere started to form.

"I was hoping i was gonna use this to destroy something she put up, like a wall or...a giant panda that she'd summon. Now what am i gonna do with this?"

He sighed dispersing the energy from his hand and falling back onto his but.

"GAHH!", he shouted messing his hair and falling back so he was now laying on his back.

"..." it was silet afterwards

"i'm bored" he snifffled

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto667 View Post
    Kuroya snarled as she grabbed him by the neck and then tossed him into the ground

"Heheh I'll kill you"the enraged hitoha said looking at her before getting up then noticed, that a beast made of vines

"Hah you think that will stop me?!"he snarled before taking his heirloom called Deathbringer, and started to form handsigns spinniong around rapidly causing razor sharp wind to swirl around him

"Banjiin Tatsumaki no jutsu(savage tornado)" he muttered before slashing his blade towards the beast and Sandra, before following it's path of distruction to get up close up sandra and hopefully grab out for her neck

----------------

"..." once again he jumped back deflecting the shurikens away with his staff, one of which was embedded in the staff before he noticed part of the nunchuck flying towards him

"Well that''s new"he said before he felt it slash his side when he stepped back misjudging it's striking lenght

"Good strike" the old hitoha said smiling as he waited for another strike from her

----------------

"Heh" Ayame said before she felt her legs being sweeped and then hit in the stomach causing her to get pushed ont the ground skidding before stopping

"Heh....nice combo"she said before getting up and then grabbing out at his arm hoping the throw Gavin onto the ground
    Sandra opened her mouth to ask if he was okay. But, stopped and raised her hands as he made hand signs. She clenched her jaw narrowing her eyes and grunted, ".................Again the same jutsu?" She muttered.

She lowered her head smirking as her creature was destroyed and she felt him coming for her.

"Daera no Jutsu............" She hissed in a low tone and raised her head slowly revealing her frightening eyes. She placed a hand in front of her and it glowed blue.

As she tried to force Kuroya out of the way.

--------------

Jagana ran over to him, "Are you alright, Hanzo-Sama?" She asked staring at the shuriken stuck in the staff. "Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked worriedly looking around him.

Lin watched and closed her eyes slowly.

-------------

Gavin grinned and gasped as Ayame tried to grab at his arm. He allowed her to grab it and he flipped in a crab stance and threw his legs up at her head. Trying to grab her head in his legs grip.

---------------

Unji shrugged turning to Marki and raised an eyebrow. She reached into her robe and pulled out a redish orange colored leaf. And held it out to him, "..........Here........Whenever you want to find me, you just hold the leaf out in your palm and it will point you in my direction." She said offering a true sweet smile to him.
    Last edited by Hyura; 25-08-2008 at 01:34 AM.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

The guy gave up the search for the ANBU district. And sat down on the bench sighing tiredly. Pulling out a jug of sake, he drunk from it and lowered the jug sighing relieved staring at the skies. "I have found one, but where is the other........." He muttered and looked up and down the street curiously.

"What is there to do in a place like this." He muttered and rolled his eyes sighing.

"I wonder why...........they would like to be in a place like this anyway............the hidden cloud village or even the mist or such would be so much better than this place......" He croaked.

In a puff of smoke, an over sized wolf appeared in front of him. Laying down on his belly yawning. The wolf was almost as tall as a train and twice the size of a lion.

"...........Don't worry Master........they will be fine." He said.
    Last edited by Hyura; 25-08-2008 at 01:43 AM.

Page 387 of 500 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast