Page 397 of 500 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 9987

Thread: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

Nikamara's eyebrows raised slightly as he noticed her and looked in his direction as he spoke about her making up her mind to come to him she shook her head, her normally pulled back hair instead flowing down around her shoulders and face though she smiled a bit at him.

"Not quite why I'm here....I just knew that when Hinaho still hadn't returned....he must have found you...."

She said softly, her mind was still weak and she was still kind of fighting off Shade, the seal hadn't lasted very long and sleep had pretty much broken it. Still as she looked at him she listened as he apologized and leaned her head against the tree as she crossed her arms across her chest and continued to look at him.

"Its ok....it was a fight...and things got out of hand....sometimes it happens...."

She never liked making people feel bad or guilty, she had never been one to hold grudges or anything and so she figured instead of him just feeling bad she would forgive him, Hinaho would still probably kick his ass anyway and if he didn't she had a feeling Hiei might.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Takashi was relieved to know that she had forgiven him, but he knew his punishment was yet to come. Her boyfriend was a Sannin rank, even though he had fought Sannin ranks before, they had always destroyed him relatively quickly. The closest example he had was Kashi-sama, he just touched Takashi and used a move to turn polarity against him.

"Im really sorry though, I didnt expect you to pull out such an amazing creature from yourself. Although I hope you have healed well, you know I'm really sorry. I know you may feel bad that I feel bad, but dont."

Takashi didnt let his eyes wander from Hinaho

"This fight, Its just to test our skills. I'm not doing this to get pleasure out of it, although i must admit I am. I'm doing it for a diffrent reason now."

Takashi kept a fighting stance

"So Hinaho, you have to bring out an extremely powerful move to defeat me. Do you think you can actually pull off a move that strong?, i doubt it"

Takashi smiled

"let me tell you, dont hold back. You wont hurt me, and to be honest i'm sure that you couldn't even if you tried"

He focused his attention back to Nikamara.

"Maybe you should go, I mean I dont plan on ending this fight. Oh no, that would be very rude to everyone. But my offer holds up, If you ever do need someone in your life, come to me"

He smiled

"Just be happy"

Nikamara was tired still and so sat down, she was still enough of a distance that unless something explosive was released she would be ok, and even so Shade's shadows had protected her before, it would be instinctual for Shade to do as if anything happened to Nikamara's body Shade would cease to exist if her body was destroyed and she killed.

"Hmm I'm still kind of tired...and weak, but ok I guess....thank you..."

She continued in her soft voice knowing he would hear her anyway, though as he spoke about the fight just being just to test their skills she smiled a tiny smirk, she knew better then to think that with Hinaho, sure Hinaho would do that normally, but she knew better then to think it was just that with Hinaho having orchestrated it.

"Hmmm I see...."

She said though to not let on about it, as he said about her going she looked at him again, she wanted to see what her friend Hinaho had learned because there never seemed to be an end to his vast arsenal of jutsus, he was one of the strongest people she knew and she knew he could do some damage if he wanted to.

"That's alright....I'm fine here watching....thank you though...."

She thought it was nice he wanted her to be happy, but she didn't understand his strange new....well development for her, she hadn't really understood why as he didn't know her well.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Quote Originally Posted by 13lood Demon View Post
    "crap..."

To stopped spinning...

"he left..."

Togatta retracted his blood blade...

"Well...I'm sure he'll be fine...."

Togatta gripped his side...

ouch...damn...Sai was right...I hate when she's right...
    Saiyuri rushed up beside Togatta and put his left arm around her shoulder for support.

"Dammit Togatta! Come on we need to get you back to the hospital."

As they began walking for the hospital, Saiyuri glanced over behind her shoulder and frowned.

Zoul...

As worried as she was about Zoul, her first priority was to get Togatta back to the hospital.

"You're amazingly cocky Takashi-san. I'm a jounin, and if Nikamara could push you to your limits to the point where it got out of control, you'll have a much harder time with me. This attack was developed when I was a genin, you really don't seem to analyze much."

Hinaho chuckled, letting the antlers dissipate. Only one move to begin the match and he was already blabbering... The ANBU wasn't usually into talking, let alone making a defensive remark when he fought, in fact he never said anything remotely close to an insult most of the time. But Takashi was different than most people, so he was a bit aggravated by Takashi's cockiness.

"Nikamara-chan! You should be resting! Don't worry about me..."

The Takaida sighed, looking down in disappointment. Of course she had come out looking... Which was of course his fault again. If he had paid a visit again she wouldn't have gone looking for them both in her condition. Quite bothersome. But at the same time, this made Takashi's comments even more of a nuisance. The Suterusu vice captain shook his head as Takashi taunted some more and tried to romance his friend, this guy was really in a different dimension.

"Takashi-sama, I'd be a bit more careful when taking your attention off of me. You have no idea what my limits are, I could've just finished this match for all you know. I'm not sure how strong you think you are, or how strong you think I am, but I can see how underestimation would be your downfall. We've barely started and you think you're at an advantage, not wise my friend."

A small smile rose to Hinaho's face as he formed a hand seal. It was time to get a tad more serious. A body that took no damage was something he was used to, since Renzo, his old rival used a water body form as well. It was time things got a bit more challenging.

"You haven't even noticed that my style of fighting is one you've never seen before. I use cloud chakra, and you don't even know how it works. I can tell you that you're already underestimating me, since you have no idea what my weakness is."

Chalk white clouds began to pour out of his hands, massing together and forming two giant cloud dragons that shimmered and glowed.

"Shinzui Kumo, Shikou Doragon no Jutsu. Kumo Youshiki; Hitosherizu Kihaku Houmen no Jutsu."

And without another second, the two gargantuan dragons charged through the air, heading straight at Takashi while Hinaho jumped on top of the one to his left.

((Shinzui Kumo, Shikou Doragon no Jutsu (Spirit Cloud, Supreme Dragon Jutsu) Rank A- bloodline-
    Hinaho blows a dragon like that of the Kumo Shikou Doragon no Jutsu but this one glows with his chakra using a secret clan technique to give more finely tuned chakra to jutsus. The dragon wields much greater power.

Kumo Youshiki; Hitosherizu Kihaku Houmen no Jutsu
    (Cloud Art; Hidden Soul Release) Rank A-
    This jutsu was developed by Hinaho Takaida and is signature to his arsenal of cloud jutsu. Although it can have enormous impact on Hinaho’s performance and fight prowess, this jutsu cannot stand alone as its own. It is merely an addition to other particular cloud jutsu.

This jutsu must go hand-in-hand with another jutsu dealing with cloud creatures. For instance, Hinaho can use a jutsu to make an enormous cloud dragon and then immediately follow that jutsu with this particular one. So it requires the use of some sort of cloud animal or creature beforehand.

Description: After using a cloud jutsu to create some sort of cloud creature, the user can do the long string of hand seals for this jutsu. The point of the jutsu is to complicate and strengthen the original attack of the creation. When the user has cast the jutsu, a large amount of extra kumo chakra is molded and forced into the inside of the cloud creature. Once prepared with the devastatingly vital extra chakra, the creature will do as its master commands (Usually an attack). The trick to this jutsu is that the opponent does not know that this cloud creature is filled with separate chakra and can make a quick extra and powerful move by having the cloud creature shoot the extra chakra out of its mouth in 1 or 2 forms with great speed.

1: The first is when the creature spits out the chakra in the form of 5 cloud seals in Japanese words to make each element. So basically 5 Japanese words shoot out of the mouth of the creature and fly around trying to hit the target. These seals explode on impact and send cloud chakra everywhere, which can be used by Hinaho to find enemies and other various things. Making a powerful attack and a resourceful method for other things.

2: The second is when the creature throws up a spitting image of itself. So it would be an exact replica of the original creature with the same uses or more, giving a surprising twist. So basically the real threat of the creatures is what lies within them. Although the inner chakra can take other various form as well as making replicas. Anything the user wishes to create.))

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Martzu View Post
    ”Middle of something? Who? Me?” she shook her head ”I should be disappointed of your lack of faith when it comes my working moral. I don’t have my fun while at work.” she grinned ”Much.”

She patted Daisuke’s hand and started walking. ”Just follow me. It’s around the corner.”

And so it was, two small but nice and comfortable rooms for travellers. Meant for travellers who did not need extra attention.
    "Faith, that i have. Faith that you wouldn't have a little fun while i was away, now that was something to worry about."

He quietly followed behind her, he was very surprised that she had gotten them two rooms but it made sense and that was all that mattered.

"So take care, don't let the bed bugs bite and i will see you before the sun starts to rise tomorrow."

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenAngel View Post
    Kahlen pouted a bit, knowing he wanted to leave her as much as she wanted him to, which was not at all. She stood with him, with her arms around his neck and thinking of when they could meet.

"How about.....in 2 hours?? Is that enough time to get ready??"

She giggled and looked at him not really sure what he would need to do to get ready but knowing she definately wanted to look better then she did now since it was her first real date.
    Haido smiled a little bit, nodded slightly softly.

"That seems like a decent amount of time to get ready. I just thought we both needed since we just woke up from sleeping outside."

He smiled a little bit more, moving forward and kissing her softly on the cheek. He started to pull away, so he could get ready as fast he possibly could to get back to her.

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

"Assassinate the Hokage?"

It was spoken amusedly while Kitta leaned forward resting his chin on the woven together fingers bridging together. His elbows resting on the table in front off him while his eyes peered at the shadow shrouded figure.

"We've got a liaison with Konoha. Doing that would not be wise. Besides, it's not policy to deny a job however. It's highly unlikely the Hokage can be assassinated like that"

Because according to his grandfather Tarumi Natsuo was the strongest man he had ever witnessed and it was a god gift that the Hokage was somewhat on their side.

"I'm sorry, but we can't grant that request. I'll have to deny for the Mamoru family's own sake"

"That's to bad.... I figured the famed Mamoru could at least work things out. It's a necessity to build a new Konoha after all"

The figure spoke turning around slowly while Kitta laughed. His black hair was brushed out off his eyes.

"I cannot be helped. After all. There's still a great deal off shinobi present. Even for us, it's impossible to do it given the current situation"

"Tche..."

The light snort made Kitta's eyes slide over tot he side briefly. Amazing how such a short while away from the people he used to call friends could change the source off the noise.

A bubble off gum plopped when lazy blue eyes opened, balancing his chair on two legs and resting his feet on the large table Hikaru smirked somewhat arrogantly, his hands pushed away in his pockets.

"Aren't you a damn pussy? Why don't you pick out the weaker ones one by one before taking the Hokage himself. Destroy all he holds dear, it's that easy isn't it?"

"We've still got a treaty. Konoha is our a-"

"Maahaaan, if I was to decide. We would have ended this already. I hate serving that crap village"

Pushing himself off he flipped over landing knelt down on his feet before he stood up and started walking off, so boring... Life was so damn boring....

"Booooreeed~~"

He wished he had something to kill..... Well... It wouldn't be long anymore and he'd be gone from here... Finally.

”Thank you!” Momo really felt like she had been complimented. If not being expected to be what she was by her looks, then she had succeeded.

”I am not really up to doing anything now.” Haru was being so serious that Momo wanted to add something about kissing just to wake him up a bit.

”So what do you think if we would just chat a bit. You know like who were our teachers in Academy, what kind of missions we have had so far. And all that?”

”Bed bugs? I surely hope not.” Hisui grinned. She surely hoped there were no bugs of any sort. These were not the most expensive rooms, but costly enough to have some quality.

”Sleep well Daisuke.”

After good night sleep Hisui was ready and waiting for the big man. She was feeling better than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Sasuke View Post
    Saiyuri rushed up beside Togatta and put his left arm around her shoulder for support.

"Dammit Togatta! Come on we need to get you back to the hospital."

As they began walking for the hospital, Saiyuri glanced over behind her shoulder and frowned.

Zoul...

As worried as she was about Zoul, her first priority was to get Togatta back to the hospital.
    "i lost them ...good " he then went to is n]knees bretheing heavelly
    "to..tired "

he then clenshed his fist "...anubis " he then passed out

as the same time two hidden mist tacker ninjas disgiused as anbu and a person about the same age as zoul wearing a white cloak and a faceless mask

the person yawned saying "if you dont mind go find this ...kaine hed probably give more info then zouls friends "

" and you ?"
    "i,ll stay and ask them some qustion on what they know "

both anbu looked at him clearly annoyed but eventually left
    the person in white then went inside the room and waied on a chair for both for sai and to

Quote Originally Posted by Martzu View Post
    ”Thank you!” Momo really felt like she had been complimented. If not being expected to be what she was by her looks, then she had succeeded.

”I am not really up to doing anything now.” Haru was being so serious that Momo wanted to add something about kissing just to wake him up a bit.

”So what do you think if we would just chat a bit. You know like who were our teachers in Academy, what kind of missions we have had so far. And all that?”

”Bed bugs? I surely hope not.” Hisui grinned. She surely hoped there were no bugs of any sort. These were not the most expensive rooms, but costly enough to have some quality.

”Sleep well Daisuke.”

After good night sleep Hisui was ready and waiting for the big man. She was feeling better than ever.
    "Eh, yosh"

Haru sat down and tried to lighten up a bit. He never liked to let down his guard but Momo seemed like a girl he could trust. Although it seemed like everything she said was impromptu.

"So..I dont really have a leader, or a team. I did once, but my personal matters took over. Natsu, the hokage-sama's brother."

Haru smiled a bit for once, he was thinking about how Ryou would think this girl would be so troublesome.

"Yosh, I really need to get a fresh start on things. It'd be nice for me to start over and get a team and a leader and what not."

Haru turned to her

"What about you?"

He still maintained a level of seriousness and coolness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Takashi smiled at Hinaho, this boy was really fun. He seemed like a quiet type when Takashi first met him, but it seemed like Takashi got him worked up.

"Hinaho, I'm not cocky, i'm just very smart."

Takashi stood still and crossed his arms, looking onward to Hinaho. He kept his eyes on Hinaho, and started to speak to Nikamara.

"Nikamara...get out of here. There is something I want to see from Hinaho"

He then turned his attention back to Hinaho.

"I want you to do me a favor...I want you to hit me with something powerful. That little cloud puff wont do anything to me. If you think it'll hurt me, your sadly mistaken".

He stood back in a stance as he was ready to take the attack.

"Hinaho, I want to see an attack that could possibly destroy this terrain. If your a Jounin, you should have some move that could possibly even destroy me. I want to see....do you have the guts to do it?"
    Last edited by Shadow Blade; 02-09-2008 at 11:35 PM.

"That in itself was cockiness Takashi-san, which leads me to believe you're not smart, more like a fool than anything. Again you fail to realize how my clouds work, which proves to me you're not as smart as you say you are since you don't know the extent of my moves."

Hinaho spoke as the two dragons continued their speedy path towards Takashi. This guy really was foolish, which was quite surprising coming from a guy who had apparently fought sannins and trained under Nekura. Although he claimed to be smart, it was probably his natural strength in skill that had brought him this far. It was rather apparent than Takashi didn't understand his techniques, since his reactions to his attacks were far too lethargic for a regular response. And while Takashi and the Suterusu operative had been talking, the white haired jounin had already stepped more than several moves ahead. The Hinaho on top of the left dragon was just a shell of cloud chakra, completely unnoticeable since Hinaho had created a colorless membrane around himself to make a hollow shell of his form, while the real Hinaho had sunk to the belly of the dragon. The shell smiled, speaking again.

"You do realize that just because someone has obtained jounin status, it doesn't mean they have to have a powerful arsenal of jutsus. They just have to be efficient. And what have you offered? Some clones and a water body jutsu? A lot of talking for not walking."

The dialogue was partly to keep Takashi's attention slightly distorted, partly focused on the fight and partly responsive towards the talk. The best case would be if Takashi got a bit emotional or heated to cloud his awareness even more, and seeming as how Takashi seemed very impulsive, not thoughtful like he claimed to be.

"Let's do this!"

The dragons shot forward, before opening their jaws and letting out a giant blast of glowing cloud chakra. But the vice captain shinobi had manipulated the blast a bit, making the clouds extremely sticky, to weigh down any defensive maneuver Takashi could try. Hopefully it was the water body technique, since it would apply enormous amounts of pressure to his body, or any physical defensive move. This was a set up for the second part of the jutsu, the one masked within the two dragons.

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Quote Originally Posted by Jounin-Kakashi View Post
    "Ah, your sis, maybe I know her!" Taichi laughed, she probably had heard off Taichi. Jinchuuriki's were often quite known in their own villages afterall. Often despised and portraied as dangerous, sometimes in favour, but mostly just bad.

"Anyways, I'll get your some more water." Getting another glass of water, Taichi placed it next her again, sitting down once more.

"Whats she like anyways?"
    _______

"Scary... Next time make sure you're allowed into our village before sneaking around here." Because Rintaro woudn't go easy on her like he had done today.

Turning around, Rintaro started to walk, she was free to try and get Rintaro, but it probably would fail miserable. Afterall, Rintaro was quite tallented in taking care of himself and others.
    Unja giggled at Taichi's joke and stared out the window. She turned back to him and nodded her head. "Thanks." She said forcing a smile and watched him go. Before a blink of her eye, he had returned.

She took the glass and sipped it slowly this time.

Staring over at him from the rim of the glass. She stared down at the water in the glass and after moment. She stared back up at him.

"She..............................Is a.........kind and caring and rather cheerful girl. So, I've heard. I never really had a chance to get to know her. We never met...........well, never really met under sister terms." She muttered.

------------------

Nothing could be heard, a branch swung like mad, as a silent wind brushed past it. The young lady landed before Rintaro and bowed slightly. Her hair silkily white and her eyes of golden hue.

"..............Zumi is my name. I wish to enter your village, Former Hokage-Sama." She said calmly.

----------------

Hugi laughed as she ordered and turned to the waitress. "I would like a tempera, please." He said with a nod of his head. He turned back to Aiko and grinned. Tempera was always his favorite dish.

"............So, who do you know looks very much like me. If I am not mistaken.......he must be someone. You once cared for very much." He said.

".... Eeeeh? You haven't met her as a sister?" Taichi replied, looking at Unja a with a shock and a suprise look.

"How can you have never met your sister before without knowing?" Taichi therefor asked, didn't sibblings grow up togethere, unles the older sibbling died or something, but that wasn't the case here. Yeah, he kind of misunderstood Unja.

"Your family had an argument before your birth or something?" Mist people were crazy... And not in the good way, abandoning a kid just like that.

"Would've liked sibblings." They could've guided Taichi a little and gave him good advice. And actually could have warned to stay away from Zoey.... Who went a long to a quiet forrest with a guy who attempted to rape you before, then get raped.... Face-planting himself, Taichi shook his head. The idiot...

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Unja's eyes widened listening to him reason and closed her eyes tiredly. "I don't know what happened. Perhaps, because of my wrong time of birth is what caused my parents to abandon me in an orphanage." She said calmly and opened her eyes.

Sipping some more water, she sighed as she felt tears in her eyes.

"I only heard of my younger sister from others in the village. I have never truly seen her, before. They said she was elegant and enchanting beauty. When we crossed paths in Konoha. I realized it.' She said dully.

-------------

Zumi straightened up staring at Rintaro awaiting his reply. "Did, he hear me, I wonder......" She muttered and bowed once more on her knees. "I am Zumi. I wish to enter your village, Former Hokage-Sama." She said loudly and clearly.

Remaining on her knees awaiting his reply calmly and quietly.

"YOUR PARENTS ABANDONED YOU?!" Something that Taichi as a single-parent found to be unforgiveable. Despite being forced to raise a child on his own, he still didn't ditch his kid. He felt such disgust and anger towards Unja's parents, that he didn't know what to do with it.

"So.... You crossed paths with your sister, how did that work out for ya...?" He didn't know if he should contiue to talk about this, maybe something else. Dai wasn't an option though.... Dang kid was what..? 7 by now?, the crazy tike...
    ______

"...... Yeah, we normally do that at the entrance of the village...." Rintaro shook his head, did people these days only have half a brain, thinking that walls where there to climb over them and totally leave the main gates un-used. Yes, he could be very rude, but hell, people kept just forgetting using the main entrance.

"And I kind of think you are already in the village...." A slight twitch went over his face. Now there was no reasen to violently stab this guys face... Atleast he asked for entrance....

"Go to the main-gate and get a visitors-pass...." Yeah, Unji got lucky this guy had come second, he would've stabbed her face for trespassing without a second thought if the likes of these kept coming.

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Unja jumped shocked at the raise in his voice and the glass that was still half full spilled out some water onto the blankets. She tilted her head staring at him, wondering why he was acting so angry. She bowed her head slowly. "Yes............when I was 6." She said in a low voice.

She took a napkin from the top of the stand and wiped at thee blankets.

"..............It didn't go well. We ended up fighting in the middle of Konoha. I deeply apologize. My sister was always the Princess of us...she had the best of the best. Thank god. Rintaro-Sama stopped us in time." She said.

-------------

Zumi bowed and got up slowly. "Thank you, Sire. I apologize for my roughness of charging or barging into the lands. Forgive me, farewell." She said in a low tone. She turned to leave, but turned back to him.

"Have you..........seen, any Nins from Iwa, Kirigakure or of others here lately, Sire?" She asked curiously.

"Oh.... Didn't mean to startle ya. Let me explain, after having a tad unsafe sex with the mother of my child, a kid came out. The mom died, but I didn't doubt a moment and took care of my son. So if someone just ditches their kid but keeps another, I can get really, really mad." Taichi explained, he loved his son very, very much, despite it all.

"Ah, this explains why I am here..." Rintaro was worried, Unja was hurt and probably the sis wasn't done fighting.

"Well, if your sis tries fighting you right now. She'll be anwsering to me first. Plain and simple." And well, Taichi stood his ground quite well.
    _______

"Yeah, just don't try sneaking into other villages if you don't want to end up on a dead-list...." Rintaro remarked, gritting his teeth a little. When a question got asked, Rintaro blinked, Kirigakure? Unja probably.... But she was in no shape to defend herself, another assasination attempt huh?

"Yeah, I saw someone from Kirigakure.... She left yesterday, she said something but going to the Bear-country or something...." Rintaro remarked, shrugging it off.

"Probably far from here already."

Unja listened to his past and frowned. "......................I am Sorry to have...brought up your sad story." She said slowly. And reached for his hand and held it tightly in hers. "You are a brave man, the a true man to raise your child on your own. It must have been hard, but.....you survived." She said.

She shook her head, "Even I Don't know what I did. To have such parents....." She muttered.

---------------------

Zumi raised an eyebrow taking in his words and every moment. ".................You lie. But, it doesn't matter. Thank you, Sire. Farewell." She said shortly and headed off into the darkness.

She pulled out a bird from her robes and tied a little paper to the bird's feet. As it took off into the air.

"Ah, don't worry about it. Sad would be if my son had died. My kid is growing up to be a strong individual. And well.... To be frankly.... You haven't met his mom, may she rest in peace...." But she really was stupid, so atleast Dai had got a fighting chance at being somewhat decent-thinking.

Taichi's fingers dug a little into Unja's hand as he smiled.

"You had it rough aswell. I mean, yeah I got stoned by my fellow-villagers, people in general hated me.... My parents where therefor because of me, forced to move here. And I bring problems to this village too. Luckily I have other people around me who share my fate. Makes it easyer." Taichi had grown to love Konoha, it was his home. He felt at place here.

"I believe Konoha as a village for a new start. Where you can begin anew." He simply did, he had grown strong here and felt safe. So he was happy he could raise Dai here.
    ______

"Why would I lie? I don't really have benefits protecting someone who isn't from my village and such." Rintaro shrugged, stuborn girl. But for the time being, Unja was safe. Taichi was at her side, so Rintaro could relax.

"See ya later." With another shrug, Rintaro contiued to walk. Konoha sure was lively.

Unja listened as he spoke and nodded. "Its good, you didn't lose your way. If such, things happened to me, I might not be able to be as strong as you." She said forcing a weak smile. She stared at the blanket for a moment and closed her eyes.

"Hmm, I guess what you say is true....but if my parents didn't abandon me. I might........have done anything they told me to do.If they wanted my life. I would give it to them. But, I never thought it would turn out like this." She muttered.

"Hai........after meeting some many people here......I feel I can start anew as well...........after some time." She said softly.

She swung his hand in hers slightly, "Taichi-Kun.....you should be a psychologist!!!!!!!!!!! You have that calm, soothing aura around you." She said jokingly.

-----------

Zumi landed in front of the gates and looked around a smirk on her face. As she signed for a visitor's pass. She stepped through the gates and smirked to herself removing her scarf from her face. "Stupid Unji........this is how things are done." She muttered swinging the pass around in her hand. And headed down the street.

Page 397 of 500 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast