Page 414 of 500 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 9987

Thread: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

"Meaning no meat anymore...." Gimiko chuckled, he had been hanging with Kaku too much, his dark humor had infected him.

"Sorry for that." He quickly apologised.
    ______

Taichi simply shut trough the ice-shards ignoring the cuts that were made on his body. He would not let this drag too long. His body woudn't hold out. So he had to make a choice.

Crashing with his feeth against the wall, letting it crack, Taichi leaped at Kaku, his fist coliding with the cold ice, breaking apart as Kaku was released.

"You took your time..." Kaku grumbled, Taichi simply sighed, letting his body relax.

"Risky choice, can you still fight?" Kaku wondered as he looked at the wall. Taichi nodded, his muscles were sore, but he could fight perfectly fine.

"If I've got too, I'll rely on the two of us." There were several ways that Taichi could deal with this woman.

"Heh... So you're willing to let me take controll a little huh?" Kaku could be very crafty, so when they had too, he'd take controll.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Unja laughed at Gimiko and shook her head. "You will get more meat and milk. I promise ya that. Because I won't die." She said giving a thumbs up. And continued on.

"No need for apologies." She said reassuring him.

---------------

Unji shook herself well and leaped from the ground yelling forming hand signs above the two.

"ICE WALLERA!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as a wall of ice formed above Taichi and Kaku.

And she yelled forcing the wall down on the two of them as a strong wind picked up.

"It ends now." She said simply.

"You're right... It does end here." Kaku grinned, while Taichi thrusted the palm of his hand up. Spikes from the ground rose up, coliding with the ice-wall. This bought more then enough time for Kaku.

Kaku's claws shot underground, before emerging under Unji, but the claws broke off into smaller tentacles, each end with a sharp rock, aiming at vital points.

Taichi stomped the ground, lowering the duo. Even if the Ice-wall would slam down. It coudn't crush them anymore.

"Phieuw, she sure is serious." Taichi remarked, rubbing his fore-head.
    ______

"There they are..." Gimiko landed, staring at the battle-field. It seemed Kaku had now gotten his mind set on taking this bitch down. He had seen it before, it was scary, but that was the time Kaku truelly showed why he was called a demon. The lust for blood was unimaginable. He wonderd how Kaku could keep himself from shredding up anyone else.

Though it was rarely seen, he had heard about it from Taichi, during training-session, with Ryoku-sensei. How he had been pitted against Kaku, for such a long time. But it paid off, Taichi could contiue to fight for a good while... As could Kaku, but Gimiko coudn't help but wonder, would Kaku someday turn on Taichi?

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Unji's eyes widened shock at the claws appearing under her. Aiming for her vital points. The ice wall shattered completely, into thousand of little pieces. She shuddered lightly as her wings extended flapping trying to raise her self away from the two.

-------------

Unja saw them come into site and nodded lightly. Her eyes widened as she saw blood spat through the air. She squeezed into Jirken's sides. Jirken growled annoyed and tackled into Unji.

The three of them tumbled across the ground.

Unja sat upon Unji squeezing at her neck. "DIE!!!!!!!!!!" She barked.

The claws retracted, as Kaku licked the blood of his nails with delight. It was a rare occasion where Kaku got the lead in the fight and Taichi served as back-up and cover. But it did work.

"She's trying to take my kill..." Kaku growled as he raised his paw, until Taichi grabbed it, Kaku's eyes snapped to him, before he calmed down. Placing his paw on the ground, Gimiko sat down next them.

"You two look a bit beat." He remarked, as he looked at the chocking. Humans killing eachother, he had seen it. Kaku prefferebly would make the kill. He loved the rush of someone's last blood splashing over his face.

Taichi had mixed feelings, should he let Unja kill her sister. It was quite clear. Unji was an intruder, she had been told to leave and hadn't. Plus she sort of resisted. Well Taichi initiated the assault, yes. But on said orders, she basically was a threat. Perhaps came for her mom.

But perhaps, talking was the best anwser. Maybe she needed someone to reach out to her, as someone had done to him.

Taichi walked to Unja and Unji, bending trough his knees as he softly gripped around Unja's wrists, pulling them off Unji's throat.

"Why are you here? You tried killing your sister.... Yet you're from Iwagakure. You have no ties to your parents, yet you blindly follow them. Are they truelly worth dieing for?" Taichi calmly asked. He pitied her, would this pity and mercy come back to bite him in the ass?

Jirken sat still by the two sisters. Not interfering or moving a single muscle. Only watching the sisters laying on the ground. Keeping a straight face and his jaw shut tight. Eyes closed and head turned away to respect them.

Unja squeezed tighter at Unji's throat ignoring Kaku.

Unji stared up at Unja her hands trying claw at Unja's face.

She felt Taichi bend down by them, watching him grab her wrists softly and pulled them away from Unji's throat. Unja turned staring at Taichi slowly, her eyes in sorrow.

-----

Unji massaged her throat and stared up at the two of them. She winced in pain as she sat up and stared at Taichi.

".......One, I am here because I wanted to visit my sister and ask her about mother." She said calmly. "Two, so what if I am from Iwa. So what, I can do whatever I like. Even if it means finishing my mission given to me by my parents. To dispose of her." She said eying Unja.
    "Three, they gave me what any girl or kid would dream of. The best of the best of everything we can dream of. I will obey them to my death. No doubt in my loyalty." She said calmly.

Maylin got frustrated, unable to believe he just walked away like that, she stood frozen in placed for a moment before calling out to him in an upset and also angry tone.

"TAIGA!!!!!!!!!!"

She growled feeling stupid and rubbed her temple before turning back to Koi, she didn't necessarily want to leave, it was nice to catch up with him and feel comfortable with him again, but right now she had to sort things out with Taiga and she looked at him pleadingly.

"I'm sorry...this is my fault...and I don't want to leave...but I have to fix things with him...or at least try...I hate to leave like this...thanks for being there for me though..."

She ran to him and hugged him quick, not lingering, afraid if she did she didn't know what would happen or if she could leave. When she let go she ran off to go to Taiga unable to look back and when she found Taiga again she saw him brooding it seemed and attacking a figure of Koi. Her face fell and her eyes welled up a bit because she could see how angry and hurt he was and felt as though Taiga was tearing his own hole in her, Koi already had one, and now it seemed her relationship with Taiga might be short lived. She couldn't believe how quickly things had fallen apart and she had no idea how she could fix this. She had never had to deal with an ex and boyfriend at the same time and she didn't know how to handle the situation. She wasn't even sure he knew she was there and her words could only come out a whisper as she felt like she was choking.

"I'm sorry...Taiga...it wasn't what it looked like...."
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

"Money can't buy anything.... Did they show you love... Did your mother ever even hug you? All I wanted when I was a kid, was a normal childhood. Never got it. And neither did you." Taichi announced, afterall she had been ditched in Iwagakure. He briefly looked up at Unja. She luckily seemed to have calmed down a little.

He then turned his head back down again.

"You're never free to do what you want. No one is, every choice you make has a consequence. You always have to take that in mind, is it worth doing that if that comes along. It traps you. But if you're willing to follow your mission until death. Then so be it." Taichi calmly remarked, he was tired of reasening, it didn't work for her mother, it woudn't for her.

Kaku trodded forward, he had gotten the message Taichi send out loud and clear. As for Gimiko, he just lazily watched on. He could move, have his say. But that would mean having to do something.

Haido smiled a little bit as he kissed her head softly as he looked at her.

"You know, i can't really believe all this has happened."

Haido smirked a little bit more.

"But i'm so happy about it."

Haido rubbed her sides a little bit more as he looked down at her.

----

Koi sighed a little bit, stepping back and letting the rest of this go through. He wasn't going to get into the middle of this, it wasn't his place at all. He nodded as Maylin hugged him and left.

"I'm sorry, it was kind of my fault too."

Koi spoke lightly as Maylin ran off, not sure if she really heard it. He soon turned around and walked back towards the small area that the two of them knew so very well.

"Well, i think i have some time to kill."

Taiga raised his hand as he wanted sand to come from behind her and pull her towards him, he would hold her in his arms and not say anything for a while. He sighed a bit as he was sure that it would seem awkward to her for him just holding her as she said she was sorry.

"He, means alot to you..."

He could barley speak but he cleared his throat to make it easier for him to talk. He knew he was wrong but then again maybe Maylin was too, but it was no surprise to Taiga.

"You care about that guy..you cried to me about him...and..well..The feelings you have and the history you guys have...even the same bloodline..it makes me an outsider and him a perfect candidate to be your boyfriend...you told me.."

He coughed a little bit, sighing afterwards

"You were to be engaged...well you two are the leaders of the Kaguya clan...what if you get married?. I mean i...It seems so possible for it to occur, the two head's coming together in matrimony. And if we were to get ma-.

He stopped , he was talking too far into the future.

"I'll never be accepted into your clan...and if we had a son he'd be ridiculed by everyone, what would he be?..Kaguya or Yuzuru?..Kaguzuru?"

He let go of her

"Maybe it would be best...i mean..for the clan if you...worked it out...i'm...nobody..You know him..you love him...I know you love him.."

Unji listened to Taichi's lecture. Lowering her head in shame. "I------apologize for what I done. Please forgive me." She said and bowed deeply. "I once heard someone say......there is always a second chance for villains to turn back. So, we must turn back before anything is too late to get back. " She said calmly.

Unja stood up slowly too shock or stunned to do anything else.

Unji raised her head to Unja and crawled over to her. "Sister!!! Sister!!!!! I am sorry." She cried hugging Unja's legs.

Unja was still stunned unable to do anything.

"Neh?" Kaku raised an eye-brow. He had been so close. To simply cut her vain and dance in a pool of blood. Damded container of his...

"Humans... So indecisive..." Gimiko grumbeld, this lady had made a switch way too fast if you asked him. From wanting to kill to begging for forgiveness.

"Their messed up indeed. Parent must've been family..." Kaku grumbeld as he sat down next to Taichi.

Taichi, he had doubts, could this be another attempt to take down Unja? Could Taichi take the risk? Ofcourse if she did try it, she woudn't live. Taichi would make sure of that, but... Perhaps being a family again is what they needed... Except for the parents being involved.

Jirken frowned opening his eyes tilting his head at the two sisters. "Be careful. Unja. This can be a trap. Don't listen to her pity and sad dog face look." He grumbled lightly annoyed.

Unja raised a hand slowly and patted Unji's head. Kneeling before her, ".................Are you telling the truth. Do our parents mean no more to you? Do you only want to be with siblings." She asked awaiting Unji's reply.

-------------

Unji nodded firmly tears coming out of her eyes. Unja moved her finger to Unji's cheek and tasted the tear from Unji.

".....................Its....sour." She said and hugged Unji tightly.

Unji hugged back and crying even more.

Kahlen lifted her head and kissed Haido again smiling and sighed as she looked into his eyes, brushing her hand through his hair softly.

"I know me either....but I'm so gald it is...."

She smiled happily and rubbed her forehead against his staring deep into his eyes and still brushing his hair softly.

"Me too...I'm so happy..."

Smiling she kissed him again much harder then last time and tangling her hands in his hair again.

--------------------------------------

Maylin felt the sand bring her to him and as he held her she listened to his words, frozen in shock once again unable to answer as he just kept going on about going back to him. Finally she looked at him and sat up falling out of his grip.

"Are you....serious....your....your breaking up with me....?

She couldn't believe it and the tears started spilling as she faced away from him and hugged her knees to her chest trying to control herself as she spoke but her voice was uneven and broke a lot.

"Be...because of a misunderstanding....because...of what you saw....you think because....of his history and mine....because we're of the same clan....??"

She couldn't face him, couldn't look into his eyes, couldn't bear the idea that he wasn't even going to try for her.

"So this is it...your just giving up...not even going to try??"

"Eh...dont be like that!"

Taiga instantly walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

"I dont mean it that way, I mean that you love that guy...I will do anything for you and if this guy can make you happier than me then so be it. I love you Maylin, I only want you to leave if you know you love someone more than me or if you will be happier with another guy"

He sighed and held her tighter and kissed her cheek

"I cant bear to live without you....I just need to know that your happier than you would be if you weren't with me...I would never give you up for any other reason. Maylin...you're my everything, your like my air, i need you to live...any man wouldnt leave air because he needs it to live...but if air leaves him there's nothing he can do but die..."

He sighed

"No one means more to me than you."

He felt he had to prove it to her, this would be crazy but it would work. I promise you something...if something happens to you...and your still with me...hell even if your not with me...i'll take my own life too.."

SCREAMING ON THE ROOF! "RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!!"

Togatta was discharged from the hospital the next day suffering from nothing more than a headache...His clothes were ripped and bloody though so he decided to go shopping for new ones...he told the person at the front desk of the hospital to inform Saiyuri that he'd be at home if she stopped by to visit him...

He headed to the clothing store and spent about half an hour picking out new clothes...he came out wearing his new outfit...his old one lying in the trash...

People passing by saw the red headed Ketsuki walking out of the clothing shop...
    He was dressed in a tight black jump suit, cover by a loose red zip-up hoody and tight black jeans...he was no longer wearing his headband like usual...he now had the metal protector formed to the shape of his knuckles and he wore it on his right hand like brass knuckles...He wore a necklace that jangled on his chest that was visible under the unzipped hoody... it was a thin chain with a katana and a kunai at the end of it...

He shielded his eyes from the sun as he started off for home...

"Mom! Dad! I'm hooome..."

No response...as he expected...he walked into the living room and fell on the couch...

"there's nothing to do...I should wait for Sai before I go off looking for Zoul...Then we'd have to find Kaine too..."

He sighed and turned on the T.V. trying to block out the frustrating thoughts he's had recently...
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

What do you do with your life?

Haido smiled a little bit as she kissed him and loved the feeling of her running her hand through his hair.

"Good."

He grinned as he looked into her eyes, unable to tear himself away from them as he looked out into them. He could feel his heart still racing as she looked at him. As she kissed him hard, he smiled a little bit as his left hand rubbed her side softly but his right found it's way back to the side of his seat. He didn't feel really right touching her with that hand.

----

Koi sighed a little bit as he looked around.

"What to do what to do. I need to get my mind off this stuff before i do anything that might cause problems."

His mind was racing with the ideas and thoughts of all what happened and he really didn't want to think about it just yet. His chest was tight for some reason, still trying to catch his breath. He swallowed as he took a deep breath and pulled his shirt off.

"Ok."

Koi started to concentrate his chakra and calcium to his skin like he could do without really even thinking. He started to push at the calcium, trying to push it out of the pours of his body. Nothing really happened at first but you could seem small dots of white all over his chest.

Maylin felt his arms wrap around her and snuggled into his embrace listening to all his words and bit her lip, the way he spoke was so passionate she was sure she could feel his words wrapping around his heart and making it beat faster.

"Taiga...."

She couldn't find the words, couldn't figure out what to say and wasn't sure she could say the same things and mean them as much as him and she didn't want to lead him falsely but she didn't want him to think she didn't want him either so she chose her words carefully.

"I can't....I don't think I can say the same yet....but....I think....if you give me time....is you give....us time....a chance....I think I'll be able to...."

She couldn't look at him as she felt hesitant to even say the words not wanting to hurt him anymore then she had but she felt she had to be truthful to him.

------------------------------------

Kahlen felt him rub her side with only one hand and deliberately took the other as she kissed him and placed it on her waist, she didn't want him to feel ashamed or afraid because she didn't care if his arm wasn't real, she wanted him to know she loved him for he was.

"Don't be afraid....I love you no matter what...."

She whispered between kissing him and kissed him fiercely and deeply again, her hands on his shoulders as she molded her body to his wanting him, not wanting him to hold back because of his arm, because she didn't think less of him or anything because of it.

Taiga smiled and then used his sand to turn her around, he leaned in and kissed her. She needed to feel a little bit better now.

"I understand, its so early in our relationship"

Taiga kissed her again passionately and then began to speak again

"I understand everything, just make me a promise that you wont keep things a secret anymore like your father"

Taiga sighed and gripped her in his arms

"Lets not talk about this now...right now i kind of have to...leave"

He felt his heart drop as he said this to her, he was just feeling really good about their relationship and he would have to put a hole in it again.

"I have no money left, i spent the last of it on c-...i spent it on myself"

He wouldnt tell her about the chocolates or the flowers.

"I'd..really like you go to with me but I dont want you harmed in anyway...I cant have you getting hurt because of my need for money. I mean i'll gladly go and get the money..not only for me..but for us?"

He was still hoping that their relationship was fixed, atleast for now.

Being informed that Togatta went home after his night at the hospital, Saiyuri thought she'd check up on that little red-head. Learning her lesson the first time she visited Togatta she knocked first. As she stood there waiting for someone to ansewr the door, she began to think of yesterday. Still a bit uneasy thinking how odd Zoul's attitude was yesterday, it pissed her off.

"OH MY GOD! Will someone hurry and open the door!"

Mother of abortions!

Page 414 of 500 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464 ... LastLast