Page 415 of 500 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,300 of 9987

Thread: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

SCREAMING ON THE ROOF! "RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!!"

Default Re: Konoha Mura (New 2 Year Skip)

((MOTHER OF ABORTIONS!?!? OMFG! LMAO))

Togatta jumped off the couch and walked to the door...It took him a while because the living room was on the other side of the house...

damnit! who the hell designed this house!? and why is it so BIG for three people!? well one really since they're never home...

he reached the door and opened it...he beamed when he saw sai...

"Come on in Sai...you know...the door was unlocked...you could've come right in..."

He led her in and to his room...since it was closer to the front door than the living room...

"Soooo...what's up?"
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

What do you do with your life?

"Yeah well I'd just thought I knock. Save myself from being I don't know, killed."

Saiyuri ran and jumped landing laying on Togatta's bed, staring at the ceiling. Then replied first with a shrug.

"Ah nothing much. You feeling any better?"

Saiyuri asked

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Blade View Post
    Taiga smiled and then used his sand to turn her around, he leaned in and kissed her. She needed to feel a little bit better now.

"I understand, its so early in our relationship"

Taiga kissed her again passionately and then began to speak again

"I understand everything, just make me a promise that you wont keep things a secret anymore like your father"

Taiga sighed and gripped her in his arms

"Lets not talk about this now...right now i kind of have to...leave"

He felt his heart drop as he said this to her, he was just feeling really good about their relationship and he would have to put a hole in it again.

"I have no money left, i spent the last of it on c-...i spent it on myself"

He wouldnt tell her about the chocolates or the flowers.

"I'd..really like you go to with me but I dont want you harmed in anyway...I cant have you getting hurt because of my need for money. I mean i'll gladly go and get the money..not only for me..but for us?"

He was still hoping that their relationship was fixed, atleast for now.
    She kissed Taiga back and sighed relaxing into him and stroking his cheek as he said about leaving though and not having any money she knew he meant going on a mission and was surprised he didn't want her to go with him, on one hand she felt her heart swell with love that he didn't want her to get hurt, but on the other she knew she wasn't going to let him go alone.

"As much as that means to me that you care so much about me that you don't want me to be hurt....I'm going with you and nothing you say is going to stop me..."

She smiled at him and kissed him hard turning around and tangling her legs in his as she kissed him. She was going to go on that mission with him and nothing was going to stop her.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Taiga smiled and kept kissing her, he sighed pulling back a little. He had to laugh a little as he held her close.

"lets just say that part of my body cant take what were getting into again..."

He chuckled as he lay back and held onto her tightly. He loved Maylin, more than anything else. He really couldn't risk her being injured but he knew if she was going to be head of a clan then she would need to be stronger.

"Well, I guess we should get started though. The mission is scheduled in a couple of hours, so maybe we should get ready."

Taiga turned his head a little

"But then again we do have a couple of hours"

he slowly made his hand towards her waist and then started to move it lower as he kissed her.

"lets make up?"

He said in a somewhat joking way.

Togatta laughed at Saiyuri and pulled a chair up to his bed...

"haha that's my bed! You're lucky I've got a chair or I'd have to lay next to you...unless you expect the cripple to stand..."

he laughed and shook his hair...

"anyway i'm fine...just a little low on blood...nothing serious..."

he grinned

"I'm invincible!"
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

Maylin grinned as he said about them having a couple hours and giggled as he said about making up, she kissed him and moaned feeling his touches and smiled panting softly.

"Mmm let's..."

She giggled again and moved a bit under him and holding onto him pressing herself close to him panting and kissing him harder and deeper, her hands all over him, in his hair and on his back.

"Taiga...."

Saiyuri gave Togatta a glaring glance and closed her eyes as she folded her arms behind her head.

"Oh really? Just you saying that makes me wonder if you really are okay, so I guess I just gotta take your word for it. Right!"

As Saiyuri said that she got up and patted well more like slap Togatta's back.

Taiga kissed her back and then pushed her onto a sand bed again, he smiled as he started taking off his shirt.

Hours passed by and then it was seen that Taiga and Maylin were laying on the sand bed. Taiga was holding Maylin in his arms and had his eyes closed.

"That was nice.."

He smiled to her, and then smiled. He didn't realize until a little later on that what they did couldnt have been less than two hours. They were suppose to meet their client in fifteen minutes.

"SHIT!, we're gonna be late Maylin!, i'm sorry i lost track of time while i was l-.."

He stopped, he felt embaressed about what he had done with her, so he just brushed it off and put on his shinobi pants. He put on his flat jacket so he could fully look like a chuunin, in addition he put on a long white thin robe with a hood on the back and the kanji symbol for Yuzuru on it.

"We should go?"

He asked her, he would want to wait till she was ready. He forgot that he should be formal to these things.

"so Ijin have any idea for my training ?"zoul asked as he followed thw white clothed shinobi

"your done healing your wounds right ?"

"yeah ..well mostly ...since i didn't have the help of the hospital "

"it matters not now for now well train so you can use your...unque ability "

"zoul looked at him puzzled "never menntioned anything like that ? "
    "theres a lot you don't know zoul " they continued walking

"mind to explain ?"

Maylin laughed a bit at his reaction, though it was definately nice what they had done he was right they had to go and she was dressed pretty quickly and had her hair up to keep it out of the way on the mission.

"Haha don't worry...its fine....let's go...."

She took his hand and led him to where they would have to meet him anxious to get going, it had been so long since she'd been on a mission she wanted to get going, she could feel her adrenaline going already.

"Although I wish we had more time for...us..."

She whispered to him and giggled as they walked to meet their client.

Togatta grimaced and tasted copper and iron in his mouth...but he smiled and acted fine...

"See...I'm fine...you don't gotta worry about me..."

then he tried to push the subject away from his health...

"so...do you like my new look?"

he grinned...

he moved around showing off his new clothes
    I hug Shinobi_Sasuke!

He was glad Maylin was holding his hand, he would enjoy walking with her and having her by his side. He smiled and whispered back,

"Well I'll make it up to you...it'll be much more fun"

he started to tickle her and grab her, he still felt that sense of passion and love in him. Looks like they both weren't ready to stop the love, but duty calls and they would have to eat.

Suddenly an elder man appeared, his hair was more than thinning and he had slicked it back, it seemed rather obviously dyed black. He was dressed in fine clothing and had multiple rings on. His mustache was the only thick hair on his body.

He raised an eyebrow at Taiga and Maylin

"Heya, nice score buddy"

Taiga looked at him with unease and seriousness, what did he mean by 'nice score'

"Did ya..ye know?"

He winked at him and then eyed her

"I would"

he chuckled in a jerkish sort of way

"...This is my girlfriend, Maylin. And I respect her very much ...sir"

Taiga was uneasy with this man, he was already insulting his girlfriend, for whom he'd die for. But he had to be professional and he would not let his temper get in the way of being a ninja.

"I respect her very much"

He held her closer to him, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her towards him.

"hehehe"

The man laughed

"yeah right, just none of that lovey dovey crap here, hands off"

he clapped

"..."

Taiga tried not to grind his teeth, but he slowly removed his hand from his lovers waist, he felt really angry now but he figured he would still keep his cool.

"Now, i'm Kusokara, my friends call me Kuso and my enemies call me a dead man"

He laughed to himself once more

"You call me neither, just Kuso the great, Kuso king or hmm..Kuso-sama!"

Taiga sighed a bit quietly

"Yes Kuso-sama, now what is it you would have us do?"

Kuso turned to Maylin and eyed her

"well..."

He flashed a smile and then turned back to Taiga

"I cant say that infront of you, but I got a...uhm.."

He took out a piece of paper and looked at it

"B-rank mission. Ya see"

he spoke as he folded the paper up and folded it into his pocket

"I'm an entreprenuer of cards, i really like to make money off of it. Some people got into my way of...business you see and they're after me now. They found out my secret to making money and they want their money back...I need protection till I get to the forest country where i'll be able to finally get the rest of the money to pay off my ...business styles"

Taiga looked at him with a blank stare

"yes Kuso-sama.."

Saiyuri observed Togatta up and down.

"Oh you changed your clothes? Hmm I didn't notice."

She smiled and laughed and said..

"They suite you quite well."

Then she laid back down on the bed.

"sure ...see zoul you have a odd ability to use your chakra in odd ways "
    he said

zoul looked a bit puzzled "o..k i think i understand but how does that help with Anubis"

"patience zo but before he finished zoul snapped at him "i don't have a year ...i need to kill that
    monster as soon as possible "

Ijin looked at him but since he was wearing his mask he exact expression on his face was unknown
    "fine but before we do you need to severe the connection you have with your friends "

he continued before zoul could snap at him again "if you don't he will use it against you "
    zoul felt like punching at him again but put his head down and cursed under his breath

and started walking " i,ll do that you wait untill im done and dont let anyone known your not from here " ijin nodded

zoul then started to walk "its for the best "

Maylin stayed silent throughout the entire conversation the man and Taiga hard and almost wished she didn't come, as this man seemed really creepy and she wouldn't even be allowed to kill him or injure him if he tried anything as he was who she was to protect and the only way they'd get the money and credit for the mission is if they got him around unscathed, and it certainly wouldn't look good if she or Taiga were the ones cutting him up.

Guess...I'll just have to grit my teeth and bear it....and perhaps keep my distance unless absolutely necessary.....

She held onto Taiga's hand tight though and knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, still she knew she might have to hold him back too if something happened, if she could, because she could take whatever this guy might try to do to her, but she wouldn't compromise the country's integrity or reputation. She just hoped it didn't come to anything like that.

"how are you going to severe your tie to your friends?" he asked zoul

zoul stopped and sighed "somehow " a clone of zoul cam in front of both of them and said

"there at to,s " zoul nodden made a hand seal and the clone disappeared

learned that from kaine "impressive" ijin said

zoul then disapaered and then eventually was near TO place and started trying to find a way to severe

his connection with his friends

"Aww she's holding your hand, aww well. I 'll let it go this time. So I got you two lazies and me a boat to the hidden forest, you will see that the only way to get to the forest place is through water. And there are trees all around it, so an attack can come from anywhere so I hope you two can handle yourselves"

Taiga nodded at Kuso-sama and then said

"I'll risk my life to protect you from whatever or whoever attempts to harm you"

The man smiled and then put a toothpick into his mouth

"Woof!, Woof!. Roll over doggie, thats a good boy. Whos a good boy?, you are, yes you are!"

Kuso attempted to mock Taiga for his willingness to protect him and compared him to a dog.

"shall we get going..."

Taiga held Maylin's hand tighter and smiled uneasily at the man.

"Yeah sure, this way you lazy bums "

Taiga followed the man while holding Maylins hand all the way to the ship. He would intentionally pull her towards him and quickly give her a grab and a kiss just because he felt playful and this was the only way he could avoid getting totally angry.

"Here we are"

The old man finally said, as the boat he had was a very old one

"I got it at a deal. See the row over there?, thats your job big boy"

Kuso pointed towards the boat, apparently Taiga was the one who would have to row

"Yes..Kuso-sama"

Taiga got onto the boat and held the rower, he would make sure he kept a jug of sand on his back for the trip. Taiga held out his hand for Maylin to get on.

"So girl"

Kuso started as he stepped infront of Taiga not letting Maylin hold his hand.

"Whats your name?, I dont want you to row, you'll be sitting with me at the end of the boat making light conversation. Tell me about yourself eh?"

He pushed Taiga out of the way and then held out his own hand for Maylin

Taiga grinded his teeth as was ready to kill this guy, but he knew he couldnt get away with it.

"Ey, row-boy, just get us ready to leave, will you"

He turned to Maylin

"come my rosey darling"

Maylin giggled as Taiga kissed her and kissed him back sighing and smiling playfully, but this quickly faded as the old man interrupted them, Kuso her ass, this was definately not going to be fun and she almost hoped an enemy was able to kill him just so she wouldn't have to keep up the charade of being even remotely polite to him.

"My name is Maylin..."

She barely touched his hand as he offered it and sat as far from him as she could feeling extremely uncomfortable but keeping her face a mask so it wouldn't be obvious to the old man at least, offending him probably would not help their mission.

"What would you like to know?"

Taiga sighed as he started to row, it seemed like they were off, they would make their way towards the passage to the hidden forest.

Kuso took an apple and started to eat it, while he still had food in his mouth he started to talk to her.

"Um..soo, your Maylin eh?..hmm...mmm..good apple. Yeah.."

He swallowed his food finally

"Agh..well thats such a lovely name. You know you can call me Kuso...all the pretty hot girls call me that"

He let out a cheesy smile

Taiga sighed as he kept rowing during a mission he didn't get too involved with his clinets, because if they died he'd feel much worse than he would.

He decided he would play a little with his client though. Taiga manipulated his sand to fall a little behind Kuso silently

"but seriously baby"

He continued to speak to Maylin

"i've got boats, I've got money and looks. That guy being your boyfriend?, maybe you want more of a man who could...satisfy?"

He smirked as he went to 'accidentally' fall and grab Maylin

"AGH!!"

He rubbed his back as he stopped his motion, he turned towards Taiga and looked down, there was nothing there but sand.

"WHAT THE hell that could have been an asasination attempt on my life rower boy!, what the hell was that?"

"It just looks like sand, sir"

Taiga looked sarcastically innocent.

"It has nothing to do with anything"

"mmm", the old man brushed it off as he looked back into Maylin's eyes moving himself closer to her.

"So darling"

He smiled, as his breath smelt of apples and breath mint mixed.

"how about you and me go back and you show me a-"

"Assasion!"

Taiga yelled as he shoved Kuso out of the boat and then looked up, getting into an obviously fake fighting stance.

Kuso spit up water as he rose to the surface

"What, whe-..where..wheres the assa..assasin?

Taiga took the rower and lightly pushed down on Kuso, since he was portly he wouldnt go completly down, but Taiga kept pushing

"STAY DOWN!"

he shouted

"Gah...psh...GAh!'

This was the sound as Kuso kept rising and sinking into the water. After a couple times of this Taiga stopped and held out the rower

"Oh false alarm sir, It was just a bird."

Kuso had trouble getting back on and Taiga made it no where easier as he just held out the rower and kept 'accidentally dropping it. AFter a couple of minutes Kuso was back on the boat and spitting by the water and cursing as he did.

"dont you f%*(ing shinobi know when theres an attack or if its a false alarm!?. Cant you f^&*ing sense shit?'

"Sorry sir, cant be too careful. Its YOUR life after all"

Kuso looked at Maylin and tried to smile

"soo, are we still on?"

Maylin felt like she was going to be sick and thought she would have to come up with some kind of jutsu to travel on the water without actually needing the boat and she almost wondered if she should put him in a water prison just under the pretenses of protecting him.

"Let's just see how things go huh?"

She tried to play it off, hoping to appease him without actually having to do anything and also trying to not giggle like mad after Taiga's funny display and trick, plus Kuso trying to get back in the boat was hilarious.

"So tell me about yourself."

She flashed a quick smile to Taiga and knew if she kept this guy talking, about himself maybe he would get so wrapped up he would stop trying to get in her pants.

Page 415 of 500 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465 ... LastLast