Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2168

Thread: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

Kawanowa bent over to stare at the boy, he had flown a decent ways over the desk. Grabbing Exe by the the collar of his shirt he pulled him to a sitting position. Strange the boy seemed to be a lot stronger and Kawanowa thought he would of been able to handle it.

"By george i think he's out cold!"

After his Amazing and great pep talk! Exe went and passed out from a minor slap on the back. "A minor set back though, a man of my stature should have no problem waking this kid back up, another minor jar to the head should bring him back." Kawanowa thought to himself as he let go of Exe's collar while he was still in an upright position. It was going to be one interesting class this year, with Kawanowa teaching...

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

"Yes, similar principles can be used in different jutsus. The way they are used and what is their purpose to be used makes them unique."

Isamu had tried this jutsu to test Jin's adaptive skills. He was not disappointed. Boy had brains, that was for sure.

"After you have rested and relaxed. We'll be combining two basic skills from your clan. Setsunai Kemuri no Jutsu (choking fumes) will be used to hide you from attacker and Bakusai Shindou no jutsu (blasting impact) will be used to attack your enemy."

He told this to him to give boy some time to think strategies. But now number one thing to do was to give Jin time to rest.

"So we're going to work on new jutsus then? This should be great sensei, but I'll have a breather like you said". Jin then looked around for a while, before walking over towards a couple of trees. "Sensei i will be resting here for a while". Jin said as he sat down and leaned back against the tree.

He would enjoy the shades as he rested. Jin had a smile on face now, the thought of learning new things seem to get him excited. "Sensei, let me know when your ready". Jin said as he closed his eyes. Perhaps a little nap will do.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

"I'll tell, I'll tell"

Isamu watched the boy. There was no hurry so he would let him rest as long as it would take. Good sides of youth was the fact how little rest they needed. But still rest Jin should, and so should he. Isamu took position nearby and started to meditate. Behind his calm expression he still kept his eyes on surroundings to see when Jin was done.

A couple of hours had passed and Jin woke up from a nap. He opened his eyes and suddenly remembered that he had training with Isamu sensei. "huh...how long have i been sleeping". Jin said to himself as he got up and dusted himself off. Jin looked over and not too far away, there Isamu sensei were. He looked like he was meditating or could be sleeping on the job.

"Hey Sensei!" Jin shouted as he yawned with a slight giggle. He was perhaps trying to scare his sensei. Just to see how he would react to the situation.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

[Eh Well this is the second or third time it has happened, but all my characters become inactive because their senseis keep disappearing. I'll delete this post soon, but it's kind of getting irritating having to leave the site once again. Is there not any Sensei's available? I really don't have the time to create another character and find a place for them, only to become inactive because there's nothing to do.]
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

The door oppened to the side slightly... Damn it he was late again, how on earth did it always happen to him? After all he lived like five minutes away from the academy, and yet he somehow managed to be late almost every single time, needles to say that Akira-sensei wasn't all to happy about it. Ok might as well make up an excuse. The door oppened fully as the blond haired boy that went by the name of Noriyuki Sakumo entered.

"Ehhh good mornin' Akira-sensei..."

Putting on a faint smile the blond suspected that he was in for another lecture, but he didnt mind since he would be moving in with his nee-chan today, so he'd bare with it.

"I know that I'm late, but you see a racoon came by and stole a mans hat, so I ...."

And there he went on telling a story on how he chased a raccoon, just to cover the fact that he overslept, why be honest when it can be complicated.

The definition of power? Power is how fast you can turn ambition into reality. *nods*

Class 1 & 2 Sensei: Asano Shinya - RPed by BrokenAngel

• Mizake Tatsuo (HIDDENMISTDEMON)

Class 3 Sensei: Yamaguchi Akira - RPed by Martzu

• Yukou (Kyousei) Atsusa (GeninNaruto)
    • Houjou Satoko (krozar)
    • Hanahadashii "Ita" Itazura (waqo)
    • Iki Seishou (Sasuke's Legacy)
    • Nekomigaja Kisu (Martzu)
    • Tenkuu Makenki (crackrjakk)
    • Noriyuki Sakumo (Gaja 90)

Class 4 Sensei:Yamakawa Aoi - RPed by Naruto667

• Uindo Shiori (akio-sama)
    • Takeru Ryu (Oirad)
    • Yuzuuru "Yuzu" Kasumi (v.DS)
    • Harper Rangoku (Rai-deshou)
    • Tenshiru Hiromu (sweetyknight)
    • Romanov Surorov (shaun903)
    • Romanov Andreyevich (Dale903)
    • Ryabko Tatiana (Jessica903)
    • Tomoharu Ina (Bbenjii)
    • Makoto Kumiko (Ranmaru)
    • C.C (Corinna Cook) (Jackcook01)
    • Yukino Natsuki (Ycagel)
    • Hayashi Kaisen (Kaisen)

Class 5 Sensei: Ishika Shuji - RPed by crackrjakk

• Aburame Zach (LRsound)
    • Dasanteki Heisei (13lood Demon)
    • Inuzuka Hitori (cymczka)
    • Nara Kumori (Gaara’s Sand)
    • Nara Hayao (flame16)
    • Ura Sentetsu (Uryu Quincy)
    • Miyagi Genji (BrokenShadow)
    • Ginookami (SL.x)
    • Unagi Seppan (Genjutsu Ops)
    • Yamanaka Keira (BrokenAngel)
    • Yukou Takuro (Jounin-Kakashi)
    • Taiki Raiken (Yojiasha)
    • chūsei-ryu ronin (shane)
    • Valentine Garret (Nicho Kiennes)
    • Takagra Marik (Hyura)
    • Kazuku (kazofblood)
    • Nanashi Kensaka (Kogana)
    • Shinriyu Jin (Victory21) learned HnJ and KnJ
    • Yondai Mikaze (Mikaze) HnJ
    • Mishima Asuka (Ycagel)
    • Shinriyu Tobimaru (Tobimaru)

Class 6 Sensei: Kawanowa Yoshio - RPed by crackrjakk

• Fletcher Louis (ShadowNIN) learned BnJ, HnJ
    • Kousetsu Kohaku (Mythical Kitten)
    • Makenki Tenkuu (crackrjakk)
    • Munashii Danshoku (Zamoth) learned BnJ
    • Nara Yahiko (Crossover2)
    • Nara Kali (Bops)
    • Kaen Lawliet (hadesflames)
    • Sumu-Zu Roiyaru (Q Diff)
    • Kasaya Akadou (Kasaya)
    • Bouryokudan Kuroi (bacon9)
    • Shiranui Kenji (Kenji S.) learned BnJ
    • Yamanaka Sumichi (Sohikiyu) HnJ
    • Zekfryn Aleanrahel (Ryūkishi)
    • Excessum Nagashi De UmbraNox (UmbraExcessum)
    • Nizru Niro (vAiz)

- I try to keep up with what every character have learned by marking it after characters name on the student list. You should check it out in case I have forgotten or missed someone's posts. If so, poke me through PMs and I'll fix it.

- Classes 5 and 6 will go on as usual. Characters are learning jutsus unless something else is going on with them =P

Jutsu lessons

Reminder

• jutsu lessons are meant only to students in classes 5 & 6
    • wonderboys and wondergirls are studying somewhere else, Konoha Mura Academy has no one as promising as Sasuke or no one with such s strong stamina than Naruto. So make it believable in Naruverse.
    • make most of your learning time. Nice, long detailed post of the learning experience will make all of Academy senseis happy. And happy sensei is good sensei.
    • You can use any of the lecturers as your own NPC to make most of the experience.

Hint to write learning posts: You can tell how forming chakra feels, what feels easy and what difficult to your student when learning the jutsu. Also responding to the actual lecture impress sensei, because it means someone have been listening.

Jutsu lectures:

Loudspeaker was turned on. “Students of class 5 and 6, it is time for jutsu lectures. In class 305 is Kawarimi no jutsu, 307 is Henge no jutsu and 310 is Bunshin no jutsu lecture.”

Note: character can only take one lecture at the time.

Class 305

Lecturer Takahiki watched as students stared to find a seat and let them put on equipments to make notes before he started.

“Good day to you all, boys and girls. I am lecturer Takahiki and today I will introduce to you Kawarimi no jutsu.”

He walked to the door and looked at the hallway. No late arrivals, good. He closed the door and walked back behind lecturers table facing his audience.

“Kawarimi no jutsu is also known as Change of Body Stance Technique. In this jutsu shinobi will substitute themselves with an another object. It is mostly used in situations where shinobi needs distraction, either to flee or to get to the goal.

“As you have learned chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

Lecturer showed jutsus hand seals to the students.

”Now we well practice these for awhile.”

He sat down to observe students and how they managed to pull it thru. When all seemed to practise enough he got up again.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put together your chakra and hand seals. And now it’s time show me what you can do, please.”

Class 307

When all students had arrived to the class lecturer Hanuri closed door behind them and walked in front of them.

“Good morning everyone. It is good to see so many of you here willing to learn one of the basic ninjutsus, Henge no jutsu. Henge no jutsu is transformation technique. It allows ninja to transform into any person or object. Two biggest benefits of it are how it allows ninja to move with stealth and to trick opponents. Only limit it has is users imagination.”

Lecturer Hanuri looked around to see how students were taking his words.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now I let you practise these for a while.”

He walked among students to see how they were doing. He gave signs of encouragement and acceptance to when he saw it was needed. When all seemed to practise enough he got back to his place.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He looked around and smiled.

”Now, show me what you can do, please.”

Class 310

Hajosiko Moposi looked after children getting into class. And everyone was right on time, so eager to learn. When last one had taken seat he started.

”Good day to you all academy students. My name is Hajosiko Moposi. And today you will learn theory of Bunshin no jutsu, clone technique.”

Lecturer Hajosiko drank sip of water before he continued.

“In bunshin shinobi creates identical copy of himself or herself without substance. Copy can act just as the original to the point where it is attacked or comes into contact with an opponent. Then it will disperse.”

He looked every student and there seemed not to be any questions.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now you will practise these for a while. So lets practise.”

He went to see how they were doing closer. Everyone was familiar with hand seals to some point so it didn’t take long for him to get back on his seat at front of the class.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these two together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He showed them how it should be done.

”And now its your turn to start practice one of the most useful jutsus in ninjutsus history.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Isamu was not sleeping at that time. But if startled few moments earlier things might have been different. Warmth of the sun and some peace and quiet had done trick to him. Luckily that was then and now was now.

"Yes Jin-san." but he could not hold back yawn, it just runaway out before he could stop it.

Akira looked at Sakumo-san blabbering through his story. For some reason those never stopped being entertaining to him.

"Yes, that is fine Sakumo-kun. It was racoon this time, I see, I see." he had hard time to not laugh.

Kisu looked at Sakumo with wide eyes. She could tell he was lieing, and that was known by whole class. Why did he still did it?

"Good morning Sakumo-kun." she said softly and quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbenjii View Post
    [Eh Well this is the second or third time it has happened, but all my characters become inactive because their senseis keep disappearing. I'll delete this post soon, but it's kind of getting irritating having to leave the site once again. Is there not any Sensei's available? I really don't have the time to create another character and find a place for them, only to become inactive because there's nothing to do.]
    ((I am sorry, there seem to be some sort of lack of communications. I can't remember what class your character was again ^^;; So maybe this is causing this. Would you please tell what class he should be in and then that sensei can pick you up.))

Seeing that Akira-sensei swallowed the story made the short Noriyuki relax slightly, he was off the hook.

"Good ol' raccoon..."

He thought to himself while he waved once to Kisu.

"Hey Kitty-cat-chan... I mean Kisu-chan. Did I miss much of the class?"

He asked rather worried, if he had to read all that stuff again then Aiko might be mad at him, after all she told him once that only those who work hard can become good shinobi. So the kid would put effort into it so that this shows results and he can become a true shinobi. Since pretty much the entire clas had staffs Sakumo too grabed one as he listened to what Kisu had to say.

The definition of power? Power is how fast you can turn ambition into reality. *nods*

Akira hid his grin to his sleeve. Gawd, that boy. Someday he would get the lesson of his lifetime and that bang! He had hard time to not laugh out loud.

“We are not practising theory now, so you’re safe. For now.” Kisu hissed quietly to Sakumo-kun. She handed extra staff to him.

“We are starting to train with these. So maybe you should train with me?”

Sakumo looked at the staff that Kisu offered to him, she was a good student and all the teachers seemed to rather like her. Taking the staff the short Noriyuki put one hand at the end closest to him while the other hand was put half way on the staff, which ended pointing into Kisu's direction.

"Is this the right form... Akira-sensei?"

His green eyes looked up front as the student observed the orange haired girl. Another class in the days of academy students... Learning the basics of what being a shinobi is all about, or so Sakumo thought.

Akira-sensei just nodded. He did not trust his voice, if he talked he might burst into laughter. Racoon stealing hats was too good story not to laugh to. Staff could be used in many ways. It all depended on the user and purpose to be used.

“So let’s start then.” Kisu said as she took similar pose with her staff. She tapped Sakumo’s staff with hers “Ready?”

Looking into Kisu's eyes Sakumo waited for a reaction from the orange haired girl. Firmly gripping the staff Sakumo nodded at Kisu as he made a step forward.

"...."

The happy smile on his face now gone, as it was replaced by a serious look, as being a shinobi was serious business. The tip of the staff went into the direction of kisu's stomach, however since he was quite inexperienced with such weapons Kisu should have problems avoiding the attack. After all they were suposed to learn how to use them, not hurt each other, right???

((Pst... Kisu's hair color is auburn, not orange.))

Staff was more trickier than you could have thought. Accuracy and strength to use it needed hours of practising. And that Kisu did not have, oh boy did it show too.

"I guess that means yes."

She tried to push Sakumo's staff aside. That did happen but she also managed to get herself sitting on the ground. Strength she had used was bit too much.

"Woops."

((In her pic that could pass as dark orange??? XP But ok auburn))

As the staff of the Noriyuki got pushed to the side, he atempted to manipulate it back on its original track, however as Kisu fell he stopped in his tracks. Looking at his classmate, the boy took the staff in one hand and aproached the Auburn haired girl.

"Here."

He said with a smile on his face, as he offered her a hand to get up, after all they were all beginers so it was no shame to make a mistake in the proces of learning. Gently and politely he spoke again.

"Come on Kisu-chan, let's go."

((thank you, for a girl her hair color is important issue =p))

Kisu looked quite bewildered, how had this happen. She took Sakumo’s hand and let him help her up. He was after all nice boy, even if he had tendency to tell silly stories.

“Thank you. That was embarrassing.” she blushed and tried to laugh like it didn’t matter. She picked up her staff and looked at Sakumo.

“I am ready to try again. Are you?”

Sakumo smilled with a smile on.

"Doesn't matter, you only slipped out a bit."

Taking her up Sakumo took his stance once more. It wasn't about winning, it was all about learning the basics, and Sakumo wouldn't fight a classmate just to get a better grade.

"I'm ready."

He said while he took the same posture as before, this time however the noriyuki wouldn't make the first move, after all one didn't always get the chance of having the first attack.

Kisu looked at Sakumo trying to figure out optimal way to hit and this time stay up too. She had already gotten lesson how too much strength used in move could out balance you.

”Then here we go.” Kisu tried to poke Sakumo’s shoulder. She aimed so that staff would go as close as possible Sakumo’s hands holding his staff. This way she though avoiding poke would be harder. She could be wrong, but this was training where you learned, not the real life and death situation.

This exercise was to teach them how to think and react real fast when someone comes at you with a stick, after all "tomorrow" it might be a spear, sword, kunai or any other weapon, and it was also there to teach them not to panic in a combat situation. Sakumo atempted to side step the attack but Kisu chose a tricky spot, as he did het hit in the shoulder.

"Awww there we go..."

He didn't panic, rather he kept his hand on the middle of the staff as he pushed it with his closer hand to atempt and hit Kisu's hands or atleast the area close to her hands, that way she might drop it. After all the critical point that Sakumo knew had to be hit were the hands. After all if your opponent didn't have a weapon and you did you were more likely to win. Or so he thought atleast...

For slight moment Kisu wanted to cheer, she had made contact. She had made a contact~ Her joy was short, it ended when Sakumo made hit to her other hand. If her grip on the other hand had not have been there she would have dropped her staff. Now she was forced to back off.

“Good move.” she said and smiled. They both seemed to do fine.

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast