Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2168

Thread: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

((sry for not RPing with ya....I've been outta it these past few days))

Aoi was waiting for Kaisen to answer her question when she heard a voice talking to her behind her, glancing around she noticed it was Ina

"Hi there Ina and our new student's name is Hayashi Kaisen, and we're just going over what traps were good for..unless you have a suggestion for what we should learn today?"she asked looking at Kaisen then at Ina smiling softly

I wonder if I should concentrate on trap now then later move onto different types of weapons? Aoi thought to herself blowing some hair strands out of her face

"Your mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

Aoi’s smile seemed to put Kaisen out of his dazzled state and he felt relieved, as a task was now described clearly to him. However, he decided to take his time before answering sensei’s question. It could’ve been a tricky one. All of the earlier performances must have had some meaning in them, and the young student was to find out what it was.

The more he concentrated on the task, the clearer his mind got. He visualized the things that were important, as unnecessary details immersed into void. The other student’s appearance had come right in time, since Aoi was distracted for a while and couldn’t interrupt the boy’s stream of thought. His look dispersed, as he grew so calm his body would barely move. Only the restful air of the forest grove combined with sedative sounds of wind blowing and birds singing would allow it.

Kaisen remembered himself running towards his sensei right after he had woken up. First of all, he still hadn’t fully recovered from his sleep. Secondly, while walking, he was focused on her, instead of surroundings. That was a mistake. Finally, he was not prepared for the situation he got into. He only took what he expected to happen into consideration, forgetting about things that could have happened. Those all were his weaknesses at that time.

Putting aside all the confusion that the use of Kage Bunshin had created, he considered the clone as a normal human caught in the trap. The force that had been used against it was so intense that the only realistic way of defending from it could be avoiding the trap in the first place. That’s it!

Good five minutes had passed when he finally had come up with a well thought-out answer to present to Aoi-sensei, the best that a ten-year-old could possibly think of. Look on his eyes cleared and he opened his lips slightly, ready to let out the knowledge that had arisen in him.

“The purpose of traps is to take advantage of someone’s lack of attention and draw them to a position where you have the upper hand, to the point when they can no longer escape.”

And went on with an example.

“Just like earlier, when I was heading your way and didn’t notice the wire on which I tripped. You took advantage of my weaknesses.”

He also considered referring to the scene with Aoi’s clone, but wasn’t completely sure as to how to describe the whole situation, so he skipped this part. But the boy had actually learned much more in these few minutes than he was able to transmit through words. He possessed a talent of learning from his first mistake, which was rather unusual for a kid of his age. Kaisen only had to spend some time to carefully analyze everything. After doing so, he didn’t let a tinge of experience slip away from him.

He looked at Aoi-sensei again, to see what her reaction was, noticing that another person had made an appearance while he wasn’t paying attention.

[Short post since I have to go]

Ina was about to answer the question given to her when the boy answered perhaps another question. She guessed it was something along the lines of what a trap is used for.

"Sensei, it can also be used to immobilize the target, or ultimately kill them. Effective use for silent missions like infiltrating a base." She nodded with a smile. She remembered she read something about traps in the library.

"And if the other is wanting to do traps, I could perhaps try to make a better trap than yesterday. I could use work on shuriken throwing Sensei...I know right now that I wouldn't pass the Academy Exams in the Weapons and traps."
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

Kaisen casually listened to what the blond girl had to say, that sounded like a passage from a schoolbook. He wondered if she actually knew what she was talking about, or just retold what she had memorized. Anyhow, she had interfered in his training with Aoi-sensei, and the boy clearly didn’t like it, as the smile that was about to form on his face never really did, but didn’t also turn into a gloomy expression that would immediately give away his dislike for the newcomer.

He looked into sensei’s eyes, since he still had to see her reaction to what both students had said.

in the land of chocolate starfishes and hotdog flavored water

Rangoku kickflipped off of his skateboard and attached it to his backpack, sighing he pulled the vial of water from his pocket and waited at the entrance. He dabbed some water onto his fingertip and began practicing his clan techniques while waiting for his clanmate and new friend to join him. It seemed these days they'd spent alot of time together, which didn't bother him, although their IQs were different they had some different views but to him that was something everyone had to put up with, sometimes you can't put ideas into words that others can understand. He waited patiently as he watched thw droplet of water revert back into its 2 gas bases and float away into the air "I need to start practicing with more water" he thought to himself.
    Last edited by Nuggett420; 02-09-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Tenshiru had just came back from visiting her adoptive father, Caine. She saw Rangoku, whom had seemed to be waiting for her from the horizon. "Rangoku-kun!!!" She happily called out to him. "Were you waiting for me? I 'm sorry if you had been waiting here for a long time. I had just came back from seeing my father. He made some rice cakes for me. There 's enough here for you too." She said, finally catching up w/ him and holding the neatly packaged box up that had a rabbit printed cloth around it. "Will there be any training for us today?" She asked.

~xX I truly have no voice. Xx~

Jiraiya FC Owner!

SS Angel: Kitsutchi Mao (Post#248)
    KM Angel: Tenshiru Hiromu (Post#346)

"Both answers are correct"Aoi answered smiling softly before looking around and noticed two new students in the near distance and sighed softly

"More students"she said quietly so only she could hear before walking towards the two new comers

"Well hi there I'm Aoi and what are your names and who's your sensei?"she asked looking at her before guessing in her head that SHE was their sensei

((yeah just so people know I am taking a break from RPing as Aoi but this is a one off Martzu will be taking over for awhile))
    Last edited by Naruto667; 02-09-2008 at 06:44 PM.

"Your mind is like a fortress, with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

Rangoku smiled "pretty sure it's you mam" he said politely "We're 10 years old each (i think, too lazy to check, will edit if i'm wrong though) the last class we took was for making traps but we finished that" he stated proudly "My name is Rangoku Harper, and this is Tenshiru Harper, we're neighbors, our clan is seperate from the rest of the village due to prejudice but i'm going to make the whole village respect my clan, and Tenshiru wants to make her father proud of her" he extended his hand intended for a handshake "What may i call you sensei? or is just calling you sensei ok? still though, i would like to know your name and credentials" he said with an excited smile "I can't wait to hear what all sensei can teach us" he thought.

“That was just about the last second I got to spend in peace,” Kaisen thought to himself when another pair of loud kids had arrived. His attention was drawn from Aoi-sensei, so he failed to hear her brief comment.

However, he started slightly when Rangoku’s words reached his ear. Kaisen was banished from his clan, after all, and it was about time for him to realize what consequences it would have on his life as a whole. His ties with his family, resources, techniques, everything had been severed. Temporarily, as they said. Until he reaches one goal.

“To make the whole village respect my clan…” he repeated Rangoku’s words, silently.

The task given to Kaisen upon leaving his home.

The condition for keeping Hayashi name.

To come back as a respected shinobi. Or not come back at all.

((Class 4 will be taken over by crackrjakk. So class 4 have fun with him ^^))

Quote Originally Posted by Victory21 View Post
    "Then I'll work on this for a while sensei. Then I'll get back to using your clone as target practice". Jin said with a smile on his face. Jin then took his stance, he stood still for a while. he then started focusing his chakra. Trying to get it flowing properly, he wouldn't rely on the shoryu energy. Not yet, he needed to pull this off with his own chakra. Jin started forming a couple of hand seals as he prepared the jutsu. "Setsunai kemuri no jutsu". Jin shouted as he blew a cloud of smoke from his mouth. The cloud wasn't thick enough yet, it could maybe work. But for now it was a failure. "I need to do this properly". Jin said as he began to focus once more.

Another set of hand seals were formed "setsunai kemuri no jutsu-choking fumes". This time the cloud seemed a bit darker and thicker in volumes. But it still needed a little more to get it done. Jin started focusing again and awaited the previous smoke to clear away. "This is just like learning all those other jutsus, i just need to focus enough chakra. And make it as accurate to suit my needs as possible". Jin then paused for a moment and looked at Isamu sensei. he then shifted his gaze, he had a determined expression on his face this time. "setsunai kemuri no jutsu". Jin shouted as he inhaled. He could feel his chakra as it transformed into the jutsu. Jin blew a thick and dark cloud of smoke this time. Just what he was hoping for, this would be enough to cover him. Plus it was much more darker and thicker now.

"I did it sensei". Jin said as he took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He was starting to pant a little now, he would need to catch his breath quickly. "I am ready when you are sensei". Jin said with a smile on his face. But he wasn't quite ready, he paused for a while again. Making sure to keep his breathing under control. "Are those kage bunshins ready to go sensei?". Jin said as he looked at Isamu sensei. He was finally ready to resume his training. Using the cloud of smoke to hide himself, was a clever idea. His opponents would have no choice but to cough after inhaling the choking fumes. This would give Jin a chance to pinpoint his opponent. It was a very useful exercise.
    Isamu was not ashamed of Jin. He was hard working and did take steps forward very nicely.

"I am ready and so are bunshins." he backed so he would avoid those fumes and to get a better view to this practise.

He signaled bunshins to stay put the time Jin needed to cover himself again with fumes. If Jin would see bunshins coming before covering up, this train might lost its point.

((i'll be taking over class 4 as of now, so andy can get some rest))

Aoi accepted the boys hand, he seemed to be goal driven and that was good. She smiled at him, what a cheeky little boy, asking for her credentials.

"Well, i have already given you my name, and I'm teacher for class 4 currently. We are going over traps actually, so i hope you don't mind a review first while i continue the class." Aoi said, turning and motioning for the two of them to follow her as she headed back to where Kaisen and Ina were still standing.

"Well, now, you seem to know what the purpose of a trap is. So let me tell you what items you could use to make effective traps. Anything could work for a trap if it is assembled right, but the main items that are used for laying traps are, explosives, wires, powders, poisons, Tetsubishi, and Shinobi-zue"

"We will be learning about these items and the different variations of them and how to use them in traps, now, if you have any questions, speak up now please before we begin." Aoi said smiling at the students waiting for a response.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

Rangoku quickly raised his hand "Yes mam,gases and genjutsu can be used as a trap or used as a single mechanism of the trap as a whole, right? explain this to me actually, what kind of trap are you talking about, because an ambush is considered a trap right? i think when i said gases and genjutsu i was talking about something like an ambush" he said with a confused look, you could tell when he stopped talking to the teacher and began discussing things with himself because of the way he put a finger on the middle of his chin and closed his eyes "But wait a minute" as he continued to repeat what the teacher said

"Anything could work for a trap if it is assembled right" He then made an expression as if saying something similar to eureka! "If that's true then the word ambush is a subcategory of the word trap" he the slowly lowered his hand, he'd been holding it up the whole time "I'm sorry, i answered my own question" he said red in the face and embarrassed.

Class 1 & 2 Sensei: Asano Shinya - RPed by BrokenAngel

• Mizake Tatsuo (HIDDENMISTDEMON)
    Class 3 Sensei: Yamaguchi Akira - RPed by Martzu

• Yukou (Kyousei) Atsusa (GeninNaruto)
    • Houjou Satoko (krozar)
    • Hanahadashii "Ita" Itazura (waqo)
    • Iki Seishou (Sasuke's Legacy)
    • Nekomigaja Kisu (Martzu)
    • Tenkuu Makenki (crackrjakk)
    • Noriyuki Sakumo (Gaja 90)
    Class 4 Sensei:Yamakawa Aoi - RPed by crackrjakk

• Uindo Shiori (akio-sama)
    • Takeru Ryu (Oirad)
    • Yuzuuru "Yuzu" Kasumi (v.DS)
    • Harper Rangoku (Rai-deshou)
    • Tenshiru Hiromu (sweetyknight)
    • Romanov Surorov (shaun903)
    • Romanov Andreyevich (Dale903)
    • Ryabko Tatiana (Jessica903)
    • Tomoharu Ina (Bbenjii)
    • Makoto Kumiko (Ranmaru)
    • C.C (Corinna Cook) (Jackcook01)
    • Yukino Natsuki (Ycagel)
    • Hayashi Kaisen (Kaisen)
    Class 5 Sensei: Ishika Shuji - RPed by crackrjakk

• Aburame Zach (LRsound)
    • Dasanteki Heisei (13lood Demon)
    • Inuzuka Hitori (cymczka)
    • Nara Kumori (Gaara’s Sand)
    • Nara Hayao (flame16)
    • Ura Sentetsu (Uryu Quincy)
    • Miyagi Genji (BrokenShadow)
    • Ginookami (SL.x)
    • Unagi Seppan (Genjutsu Ops)
    • Yamanaka Keira (BrokenAngel)
    • Yukou Takuro (Jounin-Kakashi)
    • Taiki Raiken (Yojiasha)
    • chūsei-ryu ronin (shane)
    • Valentine Garret (Nicho Kiennes)
    • Takagra Marik (Hyura)
    • Kazuku (kazofblood)
    • Nanashi Kensaka (Kogana)
    • Shinriyu Jin (Victory21) learned HnJ and KnJ
    • Yondai Mikaze (Mikaze) HnJ
    • Mishima Asuka (Ycagel)
    • Shinriyu Tobimaru (Tobimaru)
    Class 6 Sensei: Kawanowa Yoshio - RPed by crackrjakk

• Fletcher Louis (ShadowNIN) learned BnJ, HnJ
    • Kousetsu Kohaku (Mythical Kitten)
    • Makenki Tenkuu (crackrjakk)
    • Munashii Danshoku (Zamoth) learned BnJ
    • Nara Yahiko (Crossover2)
    • Nara Kali (Bops)
    • Kaen Lawliet (hadesflames)
    • Sumu-Zu Roiyaru (Q Diff)
    • Kasaya Akadou (Kasaya)
    • Bouryokudan Kuroi (bacon9)
    • Shiranui Kenji (Kenji S.) learned BnJ
    • Yamanaka Sumichi (Sohikiyu) HnJ
    • Zekfryn Aleanrahel (Ryūkishi)
    • Excessum Nagashi De UmbraNox (UmbraExcessum)
    • Nizru Niro (vAiz)
    - I try to keep up with what every character have learned by marking it after characters name on the student list. You should check it out in case I have forgotten or missed someone's posts. If so, poke me through PMs and I'll fix it.
    - Classes 5 and 6 will go on as usual. Characters are learning jutsus unless something else is going on with them =P

Reminder

• jutsu lessons are meant only to students in classes 5 & 6
    • wonderboys and wondergirls are studying somewhere else, Konoha Mura Academy has no one as promising as Sasuke or no one with such s strong stamina than Naruto. So make it believable in Naruverse.
    • make most of your learning time. Nice, long detailed post of the learning experience will make all of Academy senseis happy. And happy sensei is good sensei.
    • You can use any of the lecturers as your own NPC to make most of the experience.

Hint to write learning posts: You can tell how forming chakra feels, what feels easy and what difficult to your student when learning the jutsu. Also responding to the actual lecture impress sensei, because it means someone have been listening.

Jutsu lectures:

Loudspeaker was turned on. “Students of class 5 and 6, it is time for jutsu lectures. In class 305 is Kawarimi no jutsu, 307 is Henge no jutsu and 310 is Bunshin no jutsu lecture.”

Note: character can only take one lecture at the time.

Class 305

Lecturer Takahiki watched as students stared to find a seat and let them put on equipments to make notes before he started.

“Good day to you all, boys and girls. I am lecturer Takahiki and today I will introduce to you Kawarimi no jutsu.”

He walked to the door and looked at the hallway. No late arrivals, good. He closed the door and walked back behind lecturers table facing his audience.

“Kawarimi no jutsu is also known as Change of Body Stance Technique. In this jutsu shinobi will substitute themselves with an another object. It is mostly used in situations where shinobi needs distraction, either to flee or to get to the goal.

“As you have learned chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

Lecturer showed jutsus hand seals to the students.

”Now we well practice these for awhile.”

He sat down to observe students and how they managed to pull it thru. When all seemed to practise enough he got up again.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put together your chakra and hand seals. And now it’s time show me what you can do, please.”

Class 307

When all students had arrived to the class lecturer Hanuri closed door behind them and walked in front of them.

“Good morning everyone. It is good to see so many of you here willing to learn one of the basic ninjutsus, Henge no jutsu. Henge no jutsu is transformation technique. It allows ninja to transform into any person or object. Two biggest benefits of it are how it allows ninja to move with stealth and to trick opponents. Only limit it has is users imagination.”

Lecturer Hanuri looked around to see how students were taking his words.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now I let you practise these for a while.”

He walked among students to see how they were doing. He gave signs of encouragement and acceptance to when he saw it was needed. When all seemed to practise enough he got back to his place.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He looked around and smiled.

”Now, show me what you can do, please.”

Class 310

Hajosiko Moposi looked after children getting into class. And everyone was right on time, so eager to learn. When last one had taken seat he started.

”Good day to you all academy students. My name is Hajosiko Moposi. And today you will learn theory of Bunshin no jutsu, clone technique.”

Lecturer Hajosiko drank sip of water before he continued.

“In bunshin shinobi creates identical copy of himself or herself without substance. Copy can act just as the original to the point where it is attacked or comes into contact with an opponent. Then it will disperse.”

He looked every student and there seemed not to be any questions.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now you will practise these for a while. So lets practise.”

He went to see how they were doing closer. Everyone was familiar with hand seals to some point so it didn’t take long for him to get back on his seat at front of the class.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these two together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He showed them how it should be done.

”And now its your turn to start practice one of the most useful jutsus in ninjutsus history.”

"Its time to do this". Jin said as he started forming a set of hand seals. "Setsunai kemuri no jutsu-choking fumes". Jin shouted as a cloud of smoke came forth. The could of smoke were very thick and filled with special fumes. This particular jutsu is a way a revealing the opponents location by making them have to constantly cough. This is due to the fumes that will burn the opponent's throat. Jin watched as the cloud spread out int the area, covering his tracks. "Its time to play hide and kill". Jin said as he drew his Ryu senshu and loaded an arrow. "Now where are you?". Jin said as he scanned the area. In a situation like this, Jin's eyes will be useless until the smoke clears. So for now he would have to rely on his hearing.

Jin stood there quietly as he listen for even the slightest of movements. A simple foot step would be enough for him to find his target. It was a matter of patience now. Jin knelt down and placed his bow on the ground and formed an hand seal. "Bunshin no jutsu". Jin whispered as two bunshins appeared beside him. he would use these to find the location of the shadow clones. He would then be able to pinpoint his target. But he knew it wouldn't be that easy. Whatever the case Jin seemed ready to take on the challenge. Jin had his arrow loaded and ready to go. And with a slight Russel an arrow were sent flying in the direction of where the noise came from.
    Last edited by Victory21; 03-09-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

Ina watched how new students came. Looks like she wasn't the only late one but still she'd have to work harder.

She thought about the different items used in a trap, each of them in a small box in her mind. She also added Gasses and Genjutsu like the other suggested.

"No miss, I have no questions." She nodded as she awaited for further instruction.
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

With all students sharing their opinion on traps, Kaisen felt like the one with the least experience. Nevertheless, the lengthy pause seemed to have helped the boy to collect his thoughts. He felt prepared for whatever task was awaiting him, even though he would now have to bear with training along three other kids. Judging from their looks and talks, it would definitely leave no trace of the peace and quiet this place was enveloped in before they arrived. Not the atmosphere Kaisen expected to practice in, but he couldn’t do anything about it either.

Ready to proceed with trap training, Kaisen made sure he had an eye contact with Aoi-sensei and then nodded, to indicate that he had no questions to ask and was good to go.

Jin listened as the arrow was sent flying in the direction of the noise. But the arrow collided with a nearby tree. perhaps it was only a little squirrel in the bushes. Jin made sure to fire a regular this time. The blast from the blasting impact jutsu could wipe out the smoke. Jin stood there wondering if hi opponents were planning a trap for him. But it seems his bunshins caught sight of the shadow clones Isamu sensei created. One of the bunshins were struck with a kunai and it dispersed. But the sound of the kunai being thrown was enough for Jin. Within a split second two arrows were sent flying. The arrows were aimed in the direction were the sound of the kunai came from.

Jin could hear the arrows connecting, but they only connected with trees. "I have one more clone. These shadow clones could prove to be troublesome". Jin said as he loaded another arrow and waited for the bunshin to reveal the location of the opponents. It was a waiting game, Jin expected this much. He also knew the shadow clones wouldn't be the easiest of targets. Besides they were a reflection of Isamu sensei himself. Jin was hoping for a mistake, a slip up that could prove vital. The smoke was spreading through the area now. This good be the opportunity Jin was waiting for. Jin loaded an arrow and waited, hopefully his patience will pay off.

With the smoke spreading through the area, Jin finally got the opportunity he needed. It seems the choking fumes had found its way to one of the shadow clones. Jin could hear the coughing coming from the clone. And he used the sound to hone in on his target. "There you are" Jin said as an arrow was sent flying towards the shadow clone. The arrow flew towards the shadow clone like a tracking device. Jin could hear as the arrow pierced through the clone. The shadow clone dispersed much to Jin's delight. Maybe the same tactic could work with the others.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

Just as Tenshiru was about to introduce herself to Aoi-Sensei, she was suprised when Rangoku had spoke for her. After he had finished she said, "Hiromu, Tenshiru Hiromu is my name. My birth Father was from another clan and my Mother was of the Harper clan. I was adopted by my birth Father 's best friend, Caine-Sama. He is my Papa whom I wish to make proud." A big smile formed upon her face at the mentioning of Caine. "It 's nice to meet you Sensei." She added.
    Last edited by sweetyknight; 05-09-2008 at 04:29 AM.

~xX I truly have no voice. Xx~

Jiraiya FC Owner!

SS Angel: Kitsutchi Mao (Post#248)
    KM Angel: Tenshiru Hiromu (Post#346)

((Oh, sweetyknight, we are actually outside next to the forest at the moment.))

"Yes, correct you are, Genjutsu is also a way to lay a trap, But you wont be learning genjutsu in this class im afraid. Ambushing someone is a sub category of trap though, this is true. Actually, i was going to get to gases as it would be a sub section to poison, but first i have other traps to show you."

Aoi smiled a bit, the cheeky one was at least informed, that he was. She thought it over a little, she had already done the simple trip wire and kunai trap, so maybe she would step it up to trip wires in the trees attached with explosive tags. First though, she would need to go over the explosive tag.

"I have already done the trip wire trap with kunai, so i believe i will step it up a bit to demonstrate the explosive side of laying traps. First though, before i show you how to set up the trap, im going to show you and go over which style of explosive that we will be using."

Aoi unzipped and reached inside of her pouch, rummaging around for a fast seconds, she pulled out 4 explosive tags and a small spool of trip wire.

"O.K. the explosive that i will be showing you today is the explosive tag. By attaching it to an object, you can rig it in multiple ways. Just a few of the ways you could rig it are, to kunai so even if the opponent dodges, he will be caught off guard by the explosion that will follow. Another way, like i will be showing you shortly, is to use adhesive to attach them to trees or rocks and using trip wire, you can string it across the tags so if the wire is tripped the tags will go off."

Motioning for the students to follow her, Aoi headed for the trees. After she found a decent location she jumped up into the trees and attached 4 tags to different locations and strung wire between each tag through the trees and leaves so as to conceal them.

"Now watch carefully, im only going to do this once."

She brought both arms up and performed the proper hands seals,"Kage bunshin no-jutsu."A puff of smoked filled the air next to Aoi, it cleared relatively fast, leaving an exact clone of herself. She made the clone jump into the trees and then charge into the trip wire.

All at once the wires strung between each tag gave a pull, almost immediately all 4 tags exploded blowing up both the clone and the tree they were attached to.
    Last edited by crackrjakk; 05-09-2008 at 04:07 AM.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

Rangoku got an exited expression on his face "Those are awsome, my father mentioned something like this once, whoever invented these was a genius, the chemical structures are so complicated, it's quite interesting really" he said to Tenshiro, the child raised his hand once more "But sensei, what if say the person you want in the explosion sees the wires at the last minute, is there a way to make the tag motion sensitive at all? without the need of wires connecting them, but i understand the point of showing how to make them with wire, i'm simply curious Aoi-sensei" he explained.

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast