Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2168

Thread: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

Default Re: Konoha Mura - Shinobi Academy (2 year skip)

((Hello, I am xVKTx Sasori. I just recently made my character and Jounin Kakashi accepted it. I asked what class I was in and when I can start Role Playing. He said I am in class 3 and I can start whenever.
    I just wanted to inform the people that role play in that class, the Principe and all the other people that role play in this thread.))

Caz walked up to the classroom door. He didn't hesitate to open it up, didn't want to keep the teacher waiting.
    He walked in the room and looked at Yamaguchi Akira sensei and smiled.
    "Hello, I am Caz Nar. I was told to come to this class. I am sorry to interrupt your lecture."
    Caz didnt want to keep the teacher waiting so he asked a qick and simple question.
    "Where shall I be seated?"
    Last edited by xVKTx Sasori; 18-11-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Corrected what Martzu said was wrong. Thank you Martzu.

in the land of chocolate starfishes and hotdog flavored water

Rangoku spoke one word "Money" he leaned back in his chair "War makes government alot of money, the more land they gain through war, the more money a government can make through propaganda when it decides to go to war again, I don't think most politicians have even a shred of a soul left in them and they're just hopeless money loving insects, that's how i feel about the incident, I think this was a cheap scheme to pick up an extra buck". Rangoku grabbed his essay from his bag "Now are you going to grade our essays? i'd really like to get on with real class"

Aoi wasn't surprised by this "You're in the first stage of greeving Rangoku, you're in denial, you're in denial that the incident has effected you which i know is just not the case" Rangoku stopped her by putting his hand up like telling her to stop "I'm not in denial, I killed people yesterday, there's no way I can deny that, my dad had a good long talk with me, i'm feeling better, let's get on with class please, unless ina would like to put another two cents in i'm confident that she's thinking the same thing as me, hurry up and graduate so I can be of better use"

Makenki walked along, watching his feet kick back and forth as they moved.He needed to head to class 6, talk to his sensei, find out what was the current situation. He scratched his forearm impatiently heading towards class 6.

"Well, once i can get down to training it should take my mind off of everything. First though, must get to class 6."

He turned a corner and walked past 2 other classes before finally reaching class 6. He paused at the door, he wasn't really sure why he paused, it was more involuntary then voluntary. He brushed the feeling off and turned the knob on the door and entered the room.

As he walked in he looked around at the empty desks, scanning each desk carefully before he moved and scanned the walls and windows and all the nooks and crannies that went with them. As he brought his eyes around he came upon who he guessed to be the teacher of the class sitting at his desk filings papers.

"Hello there, i was wondering if you could tell me what the current state is around here. I just got back to the village, and i also need to start classes again."

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

Ina listened and shook her head about the money idea. Sure they gained money in war, but there was also fighting for power, fighting for Ultimate Reign, fighting for territory, fighting for show, and the list went on.

Mimicking Rangoku, she pulled out her papers as well, making sure they were all in order from the numbers she put in the top corners. Piling them on her desk, she awaited the teacher to speak again...Or perhaps another Rangoku-speech since he seemed emotional about the war.

[OOC: I love to whomever got this on <3]
    Through training comes mastery. Through mastery, comes victory.

Quote Originally Posted by xVKTx Sasori View Post
    Caz walked up to the classroom door. He didn't hesitate to open it up, didn't want to keep the teacher waiting.
    He walked in the room and looked at Yamaguchi Akira sensei and smiled.
    "Hello, I am Caz Nar. I was told to come to this class. I am sorry to interrupt your lecture."
    Caz didnt want to keep the teacher waiting so he asked a qick and simple question.
    "Where shall I be seated?"
    "Good morning, Caz Nar. And you're not interrupting anything. Because of the previous events, we're starting later than usual to see who are around." Yamaguchi Akira greeted his new pupil. "You can sit next to Kisu-chan there.

"Hi! I am Nekomi Kisu." Young girl greeted Car Nar "Good morning."

Quote Originally Posted by crackrjakk View Post
    Makenki walked along, watching his feet kick back and forth as they moved.He needed to head to class 6, talk to his sensei, find out what was the current situation. He scratched his forearm impatiently heading towards class 6.

"Well, once i can get down to training it should take my mind off of everything. First though, must get to class 6."

He turned a corner and walked past 2 other classes before finally reaching class 6. He paused at the door, he wasn't really sure why he paused, it was more involuntary then voluntary. He brushed the feeling off and turned the knob on the door and entered the room.

As he walked in he looked around at the empty desks, scanning each desk carefully before he moved and scanned the walls and windows and all the nooks and crannies that went with them. As he brought his eyes around he came upon who he guessed to be the teacher of the class sitting at his desk filings papers.

"Hello there, i was wondering if you could tell me what the current state is around here. I just got back to the village, and i also need to start classes again."
    "Hello." teacher replied "Well, we are getting back to the business. It depends what you are looking for... Who's and what kind of a class you are looking for more precisely?"

Aoi looked at the students for a moment, she closed her eyes and sighed. She took the papers from the students, she read them thoroughly "Very nice, both of you, well done, you pass". She set the papers on her desk "Today we're going to do some examinations, first, chakra usage". She stood in front of her desk and held her good hand out on her right side "Push on my hand, and when I tell you to I want you to try and use your chakra to push my hand back". She looked at Ina "Ina, you'll be first"

Rangoku took a deep breath "That's more like it" he said. He took a look at Ina nonchalantly "Kawai" he thought to himself. He leaned back in his chair "Sensei got hurt pretty bad, she's a good person" he thought.

Ina nodded as she passed. It was expected. She needed to pass or her parents would work her more than 24/7. Ears twitched when she heard 'Chakra.' Yes, they were finally going to work on one of her specialties...Course her main one was Genjutsu.

She walked infront of the sensei. Her palm pressed against the bigger palm and she looked into her Sensei's eyes. Feeling the chakra flow through her, she'd control more to go into her palm's sector. She'd keep it held in, untill it would burst!

"Ha!"

She yelled realeasing the chakra into a quick burst to move the Sensei.

The hand twitched "Well that isn't what I expected from you, to push with chakra you flow chakra to your muscle not the point at which you are pushing, make the muscle stronger for an instant". She turned to Rangoku "Your turn Rangoku" he stood up and walked to Aoi sensei "Don't worry Ina, you'll probably get another try" he said placing his fist in the sensei's palm and pushing it as hard as he could. Aoi gauged Ran's strength and used her chakra to hold him in one position. Rangoku ran his chakra into his shoulders, biceps, triceps and forearms "Ya!" he pushed back Aoi's hand several inches with the speed of a jab.

Aoi sensei turned to Ina "Ok try again"

Ina nodded as she stepped back to watch Rangoku. He did better than her? No way was she gonna lose to a boy!

She took her 'rightful' place again and leaned her palm against the Sensei's. This almost gave Ina an idea. Could they use this for deflection? What if they could use it to make a chakra shield around them? To move objects around when they came close. She moved the palm an inch away from her Sensei's.

"Ready..." She whispered quietly as this time she pin-pointed the flows into her muscles. Copying Rangoku, this time, she'd bring her palm back and throw a strike, but stopping an inch away from the Sensei's palm so it'd be all chakra pushing the opposing hand.

Jin scratched his head as he stood there wondering what he should do next. There was no point in attending any jutsu lessons since he already completed those lessons. Perhaps searching for Isamu sensei would be a good idea. They were already starting to work on a few things before the invasion. And Jin wanted to get back to it as soon as possible.

"Where should I go? Isamu sensei must be around here somewhere"

Jin could hear a lot of construction going on around the area. Everyone seemed busy, raising his hands he looked at the bandages that wrapped around the small cuts on his arms. It would be a reminder to him, the wind suddenly blew through the Academy grounds as they trees swayed. A smile came to his face as he paused for a moment.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

(just so you know, that's a hyuuga clan technique you're trying to do)

Aoi shook her head feeling a slight draft on her palm "You're not advanced enough to do something like that, you can try to outdo Rangoku in the future, right now, just follow directions" she said. She held her palm out again. Rangoku spoke to Ina "Why'd you do it like that Ina? try to push her hand with the draft created by your punch I mean? are you into taijutsu?" he asked curiously. Aoi cleared her throat "One more time Ina" she said.

[Wait I'm confused...I think I got a different message in what you wanted us to do? o.O xD I was thinking we can only push the hand with Chakra...NOTHING ELSE or we'd be Guillotined xD]

Ina frustratedly looked at the two guessing her method of thinking surpassed her capability.

"I hate Taijutsu..." She muttered to Rangoku as she placed her palm against the Sensei's. Running the chakra through her muscles, she'd give a forceful palm-thrust to the opposing palm with all her might.

[There, edited <3]
    Last edited by Bbenjii; 24-11-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: x.x

Caz looked at Nekomi Kisu. And walked toward the seat next to her.
    "Good morning."
    Caz smiled at Nekomi Kiso. He was going to say something but he chocked. So he decided to raise his hand and ask the teacher a question.
    "Do we get any breaks? I need time to work on my puppet."
    Zach looks at the teacher eagerly.

Ina succesfully pushed the sensei's hand back "Very good ina, now follow me you two, our next 2 exams are outside" she said. She lead the students outside, there was a kunia/shurriken target 50 yards ahead of them. Aoi instructed the students "Decide who will go first, throw 25 shurriken and 25 kunai, your accuracy will be graded now" she said. Rangoku quickly began throwing kunai, out of the 25 he threw 20 hit the target. He gathered some shurriken and began throwing them, out of 25 shurriken 15 hit "Shurriken give me the most trouble" with a long sigh he ran to the bull's eye and collected his throwing weapons. He stepped back, Aoi spoke "Satisfactory Rangoku, ok Ina your turn" she said.

2 exams?!

The words smashed her head like a block after she finished with what seemed to be the first exam.

She silently followed as she knew she had to be strong. Watching Rangoku do the targets, she was even more nervous. She started running through things in her head as she prepared.

"My turn." She said silently as she took Rangoku's spot and looked at the numbering weapons. "Kunai first." She said as she picked up the first one. A grunt was given as she tossed it with much strength, flying it over the target. A small moan of discontent given as she picked the next one up. Tossing it again, she'd watch it fall infront of the target. Next, she'd throw a little stronger, and a little higher. Her first successful hit! The next one smashed the target and fell. Following with a one that nearly missed! In conclusion, sixteen Kunai were successful.

"Shuriken." She paused as she looked at the small weapons. The first one, not even close. The second one lost momentum. The third one cut her finger and fell a few meters infront. The fourth one sailed over the target. "Why can't I do this?!" Ina did not mean to say it out loud. "I'm not a failure. I can't fail this!." She grabbed one of the shuriken and tossed it up in the sky counting her fifth miss. In raged...Or should we say, enraged, she grabbed two and tossed them sloppily, but they stuck to the target. Looking at the two, she would build concentration. "Three." She'd count, hitting the target. This continued untill her conclusion was with sixteen that equalled the Kunai.

She stepped back to tend to her bloody cut.

"Miss?" She asked silently, asking for the Sensei's aid.

((My appologies, I the turd, have been bit buzy (counting Hall of Fame results and FC sections amv mini contest), and then forgot what I was supposed to do in here. Sorry for the wait.))

Class 1 & 2 Sensei: Asano Shinya - RPed -

• Mizake Tatsuo (HIDDENMISTDEMON)
    Class 3 Sensei: Yamaguchi Akira - RPed by - Martzu

• Yukou (Kyousei) Atsusa (GeninNaruto)
    • Houjou Satoko (krozar)
    • Hanahadashii "Ita" Itazura (waqo)
    • Iki Seishou (Sasuke's Legacy)
    • Nekomigaja Kisu (Martzu)
    • Noriyuki Sakumo (Gaja 90)
    • Caz Nar (xVKTx Sasori)
    Class 4 Sensei:Yamakawa Aoi - RPed by - Nuggett420

• Uindo Shiori (akio-sama)
    • Takeru Ryu (Oirad)
    • Yuzuuru "Yuzu" Kasumi (v.DS)
    • Harper Rangoku (Rai-deshou)
    • Tenshiru Hiromu (sweetyknight)
    • Romanov Surorov (shaun903)
    • Romanov Andreyevich (Dale903)
    • Ryabko Tatiana (Jessica903)
    • Tomoharu Ina (Bbenjii)
    • Makoto Kumiko (Ranmaru)
    • C.C (Corinna Cook) (Jackcook01)
    • Yukino Natsuki (Ycagel)
    • Hayashi Kaisen (Kaisen)
    Class 5 Sensei: Ishika Shuji - RPed by -

• Aburame Zach (LRsound)
    • Dasanteki Heisei (13lood Demon)
    • Inuzuka Hitori (cymczka)
    • Nara Kumori (Gaara’s Sand)
    • Nara Hayao (flame16)
    • Ura Sentetsu (Uryu Quincy)
    • Miyagi Genji (BrokenShadow)
    • Ginookami (SL.x)
    • Unagi Seppan (Genjutsu Ops)
    • Yamanaka Keira (BrokenAngel)
    • Yukou Takuro (Jounin-Kakashi)
    • Taiki Raiken (Yojiasha)
    • chūsei-ryu ronin (shane)
    • Valentine Garret (Nicho Kiennes)
    • Takagra Marik (Hyura)
    • Kazuku (kazofblood)
    • Nanashi Kensaka (Kogana)
    • Shinriyu Jin (Victory21) learned HnJ and KnJ
    • Yondai Mikaze (Mikaze) HnJ
    • Mishima Asuka (Ycagel)
    • Shinriyu Tobimaru (Tobimaru)
    Class 6 Sensei: Kawanowa Yoshio - RPed by -

• Fletcher Louis (ShadowNIN) learned BnJ, HnJ
    • Kousetsu Kohaku (Mythical Kitten)
    • Makenki Tenkuu (crackrjakk)
    • Munashii Danshoku (Zamoth) learned BnJ
    • Nara Yahiko (Crossover2)
    • Nara Kali (Bops)
    • Kaen Lawliet (hadesflames)
    • Sumu-Zu Roiyaru (Q Diff)
    • Kasaya Akadou (Kasaya)
    • Bouryokudan Kuroi (bacon9)
    • Shiranui Kenji (Kenji S.) learned BnJ
    • Yamanaka Sumichi (Sohikiyu) HnJ
    • Zekfryn Aleanrahel (Ryūkishi)
    • Excessum Nagashi De UmbraNox (UmbraExcessum)
    • Nizru Niro (vAiz)
    • Mishima Ryuuken (Ycagel)
    • Yamaguchi Hotaka (Phinal_Phoenix)
    - I try to keep up with what jutsus every character have learned by marking it after characters name on the student list. You should check it out in case I have forgotten or missed someone's posts. If so, poke me through PMs and I'll fix it.
    - Classes 5 and 6 will go on as usual. Characters are learning jutsus unless something else is going on with them =P

Reminder

• jutsu lessons are meant only to students in classes 5 & 6
    • wonderboys and wondergirls are studying somewhere else, Konoha Mura Academy has no one as promising as Sasuke or no one with such s strong stamina than Naruto. So make it believable in Naruverse.
    • make most of your learning time. Nice, long detailed post of the learning experience will make all of Academy senseis happy. And happy sensei is good sensei.
    • You can use any of the lecturers as your own NPC to make most of the experience.

Hint to write learning posts: You can tell how forming chakra feels, what feels easy and what difficult to your student when learning the jutsu. Also responding to the actual lecture impress sensei, because it means someone have been listening.

Jutsu lectures:

Loudspeaker was turned on. “Students of class 5 and 6, it is time for jutsu lectures. In class 305 is Kawarimi no jutsu, 307 is Henge no jutsu and 310 is Bunshin no jutsu lecture.”

Note: character can only take one lecture at the time.

Class 305

Lecturer Takahiki watched as students stared to find a seat and let them put on equipments to make notes before he started.

“Good day to you all, boys and girls. I am lecturer Takahiki and today I will introduce to you Kawarimi no jutsu.”

He walked to the door and looked at the hallway. No late arrivals, good. He closed the door and walked back behind lecturers table facing his audience.

“Kawarimi no jutsu is also known as Change of Body Stance Technique. In this jutsu shinobi will substitute themselves with an another object. It is mostly used in situations where shinobi needs distraction, either to flee or to get to the goal.

“As you have learned chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

Lecturer showed jutsus hand seals to the students.

”Now we well practice these for awhile.”

He sat down to observe students and how they managed to pull it thru. When all seemed to practise enough he got up again.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put together your chakra and hand seals. And now it’s time show me what you can do, please.”

Class 307

When all students had arrived to the class lecturer Hanuri closed door behind them and walked in front of them.

“Good morning everyone. It is good to see so many of you here willing to learn one of the basic ninjutsus, Henge no jutsu. Henge no jutsu is transformation technique. It allows ninja to transform into any person or object. Two biggest benefits of it are how it allows ninja to move with stealth and to trick opponents. Only limit it has is users imagination.”

Lecturer Hanuri looked around to see how students were taking his words.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now I let you practise these for a while.”

He walked among students to see how they were doing. He gave signs of encouragement and acceptance to when he saw it was needed. When all seemed to practise enough he got back to his place.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He looked around and smiled.

”Now, show me what you can do, please.”

Class 310

Hajosiko Moposi looked after children getting into class. And everyone was right on time, so eager to learn. When last one had taken seat he started.

”Good day to you all academy students. My name is Hajosiko Moposi. And today you will learn theory of Bunshin no jutsu, clone technique.”

Lecturer Hajosiko drank sip of water before he continued.

“In bunshin shinobi creates identical copy of himself or herself without substance. Copy can act just as the original to the point where it is attacked or comes into contact with an opponent. Then it will disperse.”

He looked every student and there seemed not to be any questions.

“As you have learned here in Academy, chakra is combination of energies in our bodies. Part of it comes from your physical body and another part comes from mental and spiritual energy. To perform an any level of jutsu, user has to put these two energies together and release them. Amount of chakra you need depends on many things, like jutsu’s difficulty level, size and how complex it is. Basic ingredient in every jutsu is usage of your chakra. And the key to making desired jutsu is correct hand seals.”

”Now you will practise these for a while. So lets practise.”

He went to see how they were doing closer. Everyone was familiar with hand seals to some point so it didn’t take long for him to get back on his seat at front of the class.

”To perform a jutsu you need to put these two together. Releasing your chakra and making hand seals.”

He showed them how it should be done.

”And now its your turn to start practice one of the most useful jutsus in ninjutsus history.”

"It is nice to meet you Caz Nar." Girl spoke back to the boy. Yamaguchi Akira nodded. It was good sign that the little girl was talking to some one.

"We do have breaks. And we might even be able to add your puppet training into classes too."

Isamu's second attempt seemed to be better than the previous one. It was holding together.

"I think I have deserved a brake." he said to himself "And something really tasty would do. I wonder if Jin is around."

Ishika Shuji and Kawanowa Yoshio were cathering their classes together so they could start next jutsu lesson. Lecturer would be here in any minute.

Aoi pulled a bit of gauz from her pocket and a small roll of medical tape. She wrapped Ina's cut with the gauz and medical tape "disinfect with peroxide when you get home ok". She drew two lines on the ground with a stick they were 10 yards apart. She spoke "Run to the 2nd line and touch it, run to the first line and touch it, then to the 2nd line again, then come back, I'll be timing your first attempt, then, I want you to try to better your time by using your chakra to boost your agility". She stepped back "You first Ina".

Walking around the academy feeling a little annoyed and bored at the same time, Jin finally saw the person he was looking for. He had a smile on his face as he approached Isamu sensei. He was thinking about pulling a prank on him, but he seemed to be hard at work and decided to give his sensei a break.

"I see your working really hard sensei" Jin said as he approached Isamu. "But you don't seem like the carpenter type to me. Your work looks a bit....". He paused a little and then smiled again. Perhaps insulting his sensei after he had put in so much effort wouldn't be the best thing to do. "So what are you up to now then sensei?". Jin asked with a smile on his face.

"You wanna go visit the waitress and have Ramen?". It was evident that Jin liked the idea of starting trouble, at least for Isamu sensei. He knew his sensei would react a little funny after hearing Jin mention the waitress. He was such a tease.

Join the Soul Society role play section pwease I Guarantee you'll like it .

Ina thanked the sensei quietly as she stepped back and looked at the line. The only time she ever...EVER had to run was if it was to see the latest installment on her books.

She put her foot ahead, behind the line and waited to go. Shooting forward, she'd sprint. It wouldn't be the fastest yet it wasn't the slowest. Passing the first line, she would close her eyes.

An exam? Why? Why now? Do they need Shinobi for war? Was my theory correct? Deaths have been created...Are we really that low on shinobi? If...

She noticed the second line comming close. In an attempt to make life easier, she'd roll and slide to touch it, but slid a bit far, slipping on her feet. She'd regain herself rapidly, dashing back to the first line.

If I do indeed make it to the rank of Genin...My parents...there's that prize posession they'll give me...Could it be the Bloodline Bow? Could they be unlocking it for me?

Fingers patted the first line as she dashed back to the second. Sprinting was never her favourite for she was out of breath. She finally made it to the second line touching it. Her goal now...

Rangoku? I wonder what that little boy is thinking. Does he have great confidence knowing he could beat me hands down? Does he fear I may not pass? He's an interesting fellow.

Passed the first line...

Sensei Aoi...What's going on in your head? Where are the rest of our classmates? Is this a joke? Is this our grading for the next class? Or are we skipping to Genin? I only know one technique, and the theory for one of the Academy techniques...Is this the last I'm going to see of you?

She rolled, fell, tumbled pass the line infront of the two. She began to breath heavily as she looked to the sky. She'd begin to catch her breath as she'd sit up and hug her legs closely to her.

"Your turn." Was all she said.

--------------------------------------

Kagetora watched Isamu go at it a second time. Perhaps the Sensei was too busy to notice Kagetora's presence.

A feeling in the air gave Kagetora the urge to leave. Jin was coming, and he would not want to disturb Jin's class. As the two passed beside eachother, he'd give a silent hello before finally leaving the scene.
    Last edited by Bbenjii; 26-11-2008 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Had to add a post

Rangoku smiled watching her, when she spoke to him he chuckled a bit "That out of breath already Ina? I read in my martial arts book you're supposed to control your breathing not the other way around" he smiled and lent her a hand to help her up "It also says that deep breaths through the nose and exhaling slowly through the mouth will keep you from losing too much energy". He gave her a warm smile "Sensei i trust you know i can't run full force but i'll try my best" he said lifitng his shirt proving with his bandage covered abdomen that he was in no condition for putting forth 110%

Aoi nodded at Rangoku "Very well, just do your best, injured or not you should still be able to accomplish such a simple task, just do your best, but don't ever exert yourself" Rangoku nodded. He readied himself at the start line. He began running, demonstrating what he said to Ina. He touched the end line and began running back to the 1st line. When he touched the line he quickly turned and used his chakra to speed up for a moment, when he touched the 2nd line he did the same thing and ran past the 1st line.

Aoi sensei nodded "You both passed, but Ina, try not to be so flashy in the future unless you're sure you can pull it off" she said cocking her head with a nice smile. Rangoku walked up to Ina "Also my father told me that if you feel out of breath take a really deep one with your mouth and then try your best to breath normal after that"

Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast