Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1332

Thread: Konoha Mura - Chuunin Exams

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Re: Konoha Mura - Chuunin Exams

"Kiiiinooooomii-nee!! Grumpy-chan!!"

Ryou grumbled something tugging his hands even deeper into his pockets when he looked away twitching. Grumpy? He was in no way grumpy!! Maybe grouchy!! Or annoyed... But definitely not grumpy.

"Troublesome...."

It was murmured under his breath while Elly giggled to herself. Those students were the cutest....

"Hmm? Where's Verielle?"

"She's not here yet"

Natsu spoke glancing around before he shook his head. Verielle kind off had an own schedule so he really wasn't sure where the girl was currently lingering around. As long as she made it things would be fine.

"You two, go inside now. I heard some off the participants already arrived"

Ryou gave a slow nod before he turned around pulling one hand from his pocket to signal his leave. He was soon strolling towards the center arena floor. Natsumi's hands rose up to wave after Kinomi and Ryou.

"Goooodluuuck!!"

Dust swirled up in the middle of the field. Some of the many voices in the crowd either faltered or pitched up excitedly at the sudden new movement in the ring. Tokiko, who had been busy complaining about the quality of her seat to the unfortunate person seated next to her - some elderly from the Council, like she cared - stopped in the midst of her sentence.

"There he is!!"

She clapped her hands together joyfully. What an incredibly cool entrance! And she was the first to recognize the silhouette!
    Slowly, it started to get on to people. The crouched down figure slowly rising to an upright position was the young survivor of that tragic clan, the dark haired boy who had wowed the Academy and was said to be capable of great things. All rumours meant nothing to the person in question, though. Akito only fought for himself and the revenge of his clan.

His eyes moved over the audience as if he wanted to say it was full already. His sensei Kashi, next to him, didn't need him to speak, though. Even during their intensive training he had been one of little words.

G E N I N N A R U T O I S M I N E A N D H E L I K E S I T

Even though words weren't needed right now, Kashi still choose to say somethings. Training with Akito and spending so much time with him, did form some kind of bond. So....

"You've done well in your training.... Don't lose your cool against this fellow, its too dangerous for that.... Good luck...." Kashi rested his hand on Akito's shoulder for a brief moment. Though Akito wasn't the one to lose his cool. But against Mushra, it would get quite tough on him.

With that last bit of advice given, Kashi started to walk. It was time to join the people in the audience. He wanted to see Kazuki fight and see what progress he made. He also was curious, despite having training with Akito, if it had been good enough to take the Kumogakure genin down.

made by Hitmanbm4, edit by Satandra into sig!
    "Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

”See you later!” Kinomi waved back to Natsumi and Elly before running after Ryou-kun.

”Grumpy-chan~, Natsumi is cutest one when it comes giving names to people, don’t you think?”

Kinomi was mentally training Ryou to face the fights. If she was annoying enough, then he would be annoyed enough to actually try and do something while fighting. As troublesome this was, Kinomi would do what was on her power to never let word ’wifebeater’ to be combined to Ryou.

Akito gave a nod in reply. He knew the words of Kashi to be wise by now, except when they concerned Natsuo or those little books he liked carrying along.

"Akito-kuuuuuun! Over heeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!"

A madly waving dot in the audience got his attention and he slowly turned to it. Ah, Tokiko.. He had not missed that shrieking pitch she called a voice, but he did raise his hand to her briefly.
    It was enough to send her back down on her seat, giggling like mad. He so waved at her! He looked so cool with his black turtleneck sweater under his light jacket, that was new!!

"WHATTHEFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HOW DARED THEY OUTDO HIS FLASHY ENTRANCE!! With a crash the blond blur slammed into Kashi, his head slamming straight into the guys crotch before he leaped back pointing at him accusingly.

"ARA!! DON'T DITCH ME AGAIN DAMN IT!! AND YOU!! YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Turning to Akito the blond started a super speedy barrage off incredibly or well... seemingly angry words aimed at the Aizaru before he crossed his arms in an X to silence himself.

"Hnng!! Akito-teme!!"

Raising his finger again the blond grinned this time. Starting today things were going to be totally different.

"I've trained really hard!! You better not disappoint me Teme!!"

------------

"I'm... Not grumpy..."

Ryou spoke sullenly when he slouched over. God... What was all the damn ruckuses in the arena about? The crowd was going absolutely wild already...??

"Ugh... Is it still to late to resign?"

So damn troublesome... Entering the field the Nara shrouded his eyes with his hand when he noticed the sunlight.

"This... is so much... of a bother..."
    Last edited by GeninNaruto; 02-09-2008 at 08:30 PM.

Ah, the loud blond, Kashi was starting to wonder why he exactly missed that shouting and especialy the pain and akward way people were looking at him. His face didn't budge when Kazuki inaproperly hit his croch, but he sure was in pain. Plus it was just akward where Kazuki had placed his head.

Narita will be hearing this....

"Relax Kazuki.... Just win your match....." Kashi placed his hand on Kazuki's head, before ruffeling up his hair. How much had the little man grown.

"I'll be watching from up there....." Though he'd need something cold... And with that Kashi contiued to walk.

"Almost.. Come closer.. Joseph... LET'S SEE THAT MAGIC COAT PROTECT YOU NOW!!!" GeninNaruto 21-04-2009.

A small smile seemed to decorate the lips of the Aizaru. And yes, the corners of Akito's mouth indeed had curled up. He was looking directly at Kazuki now, having taken the flood of curses without moving so much as a muscle in neither his face or his entire stance.

"Same goes for you.."

Somewhere in the vicinity a girl with two ponytails noticed the cool-sounding words.

Somewhat handsome.. Whatever..

Lilan kicked up some dust as her eyes moved away from Akito again as she dug her hands into her pockets. God, this was lame. This village was way too flashy for her taste. Her tongue ran over her braces when she disappeared the moment that other lazy fellow entered. She guessed it was about time they'd go to the viewing port for the contestants. Akito noticed her swift replacement and lowered his head slightly.

"You'd better win so I can beat you.."

He had said it next to Kazuki's ear as one step had taken him that close, and with the next, he disappeared. A couple of jumps later brought him to the viewing space too.

"Ara?"

Kazuki blinked trying to cock his head in an impossible way and ending up falling flat on his face. He scurried back up on his feet completely uncool unlike his Aizaru friend when he grinned.

"Don't get delusional!! WELL, YOU JUST WATCH ME THEN!! Ow... AND DON'T LAY YOUR GRUBBY HANDS ON TOKIKO-CHAN!! SHE'S MINE!!"

There, he just had to acknowledge it... He knew.. He had seen the wave... It was the I am so stealing you from the handsome appealing blond wave.....

"SENSEI NO!!"

And in moments Kazuki was being dragged along passing Ryou and Kinomi as Kashi walked by them and somehow losing the grey haired Jounin in the hall. Many people wondered why the hell Kashi wasn't doing anything -including Natsuo, wasn't it his job to linger around Kashi for no reason at all- about the blond nuisance.

"Ara? HE'S GONE!! WHAT TH- NOOO!!"

But he shot back into the stadium moments later. Forgotten!! He had a match sometime soon right? Hakumei Seiji had slowly opened his eyes to observe Akito and now let a feint chuckle slip.

This has got to be a joke... It won't even take me 10 seconds to finish that kid...

For today, Kashi would watch his 2 students from the side-line. He woudn't be mothering Kazuki, he had wished him luck, petted him, nothing left to do. Akito could keep the boy in check from there right.

All Kashi had to do, was watch, avoid Hataye and hope for the best.

In the mean while, icy blue eyes opend, they laid upon the pressence of the pink-eyed Aizaru boy, his first victim of today...

"Yes.... I'll enjoy ripping his meat off his bones...." A crazy smirk spread across Mushra's face, as his eyes narrowed, it did not take long, before his face returned to the same serious tone, which held no interest, while he too joined the others in silence.

The crowd had now notice the pressent of the legendary genin shinobi, who had returned from every mission unscratched, they were expecting quite a battle between Akito and Mushra.

"OI YOU BLOND JACKASS! DON'T THINK YOU'VE SEEN THE LAST OF ME!"

Tasumi growled, gritting his teeth in a rage of revenge as he was pushed into the stands by the waves of fans taking their seats. Fine, he'd watch for now, but Kazuki was prone to attack at any moment... It could be out of nowhere, so the Kajou better be prepared for a sneaky one.

"HEY, ASSWIPE! WATCH YOUR BACK, I COULD ATTACK YOU AT ANY MOMENT LIKE A WILD PANTHER-"

"SHUT UP KID AND SIT DOWN!"

A pair of sky blue eyes met some random pair of brown ones, both glaring at each other. Damned bastard, being all old and grumpy. The Iruka snorted and sat down, before returning his attention to Kazuki. What a bitch... Having another rival. The other blond should be concerned with Tasumi and Tasumi alone...

"I might have to kill the other one as well..."

"Like hell kid, that's Aizaru Akito, he's the top genin around. He'd slaughter you."

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU OLD MAN! SEE THIS SWORD? I'LL RIP YOUR FAT GUT RIGHT OUT OF YOU-..."

Uh oh, security...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't get too distracted Leena-chan. You're opponent isn't going to be a push-over."

Nobutada glanced at the arena and the many layers of seats cascading down on the center circle. There were quite a bit of people here... In fact, there were enough people in the stadium to fill up half of Konoha itself. An incredible response for a mere chuunin exam fight.

"Tche... I see the other genins... We should get to the waiting area."

It was quite nerve-wracking to have to wait this long. The Tarento was the last fight, which was ridiculously far away. But at least he got to sit there and do nothing for a long while, and who knew, maybe a rain storm would come and they'd have to cancel the exams...

"That would be a shame... Tche..."

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
    What a good wife you would be
    But my life, my lover, my lady
    Is the sea"

I'm Sorry...

Makenki, after much shoving and maneuvering finally found his way to his seat, the view was decent, he could see the whole ring and no pillars were in his way. He scratched his head as he looked down and saw the genin that were going to be fighting standing down below in the ring.

They all looked top notch, although there was one blond boy running around screaming nonsense. Makneki recognized him from the entrance to the stadium, he had been the crazy one screaming and dragging people around.

"He probably wont make it past round one, but maybe im wrong about him, i haven't seen him before, or any of these people actually." Makenki scratched his head and sat back in his seat, he would just watch the matches to find out, thats all there was to it.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

"It's so crowded"

Yuna spoke glancing around somewhat nervously. She could already see her parents in the crowd. Locating them hadn't been hard since he knew their spots already.

"Come on Leena, Nobu. The first match is already know. It won't take that long anyway"

"Ara?"

Blinking the blond turned only to stare at Yuna for a few seconds and magically disappear behind a tree somewhere in the arena. His hand wagged at Nobutada and Leena to run the hell away from the blond monster that was Yuna.

"I'LL KILL YOU YOU PEST!!"

"Eep!! STAY THERE!!"

"Making trouble already...."

Kisho sighed finally walking down the stairs off the stadium. People aroud them slowly slid away when the loud Appai cheered at the top off his lungs for no particular reason and the butt groping Seimai had made some victims amongst the female population already.

"Onii-chan's going to win!!"

"Hai!! Kazuki-san is very strong"

Mahiro and Megumi spoke determindly while they sat down on their spots.

Personal Jesus

The month flew by in a rush as if it was an eagle speeding down to catch a fish...only that the fish got away. Days came and went with changing weakness and strenght just like the beat of a heart and only brought little to no results. It was hard to focus when your body randomly lets you down and gives no sign of real releaf. What was there was just a fake feeling of safety for one day and another where there was nothing more than a suffacating uselessness.

In his green eyes where darkness had lived for ages, little sparkles, images he could not recall were coming and going. They all seemed so distant, so different and it felt like they came from a long time ago, always unclear and mysterious to him.

Like a statue he stood in the woods with fear of getting close to anything living as in the beginning of the month an owl had found its way onto his shouder and passed away into dark rotten flesh after deviously picking and clawing onto Verielle's skin, posessed by this forsaken plant.

With just a stone in his hand, the days passed like little eternities, using each moment of strenght to concentrate with the most that was possible...which wasn't nearly enough call the training of breaking a stone with chakra successful. But despite the visions and the never ending thoughts, the ground was set for what was to come some day. And as the days grew nearer and nearer to the final round his will to brighten up and show what he was able to do changed into figuring out different strategies, something that would not allow her body to touch the living, weapons, projectiles, agility, jutsus, everything but not bodycontact.

So there she was in her a dirtened kimono, bond up like a mummy from head to toe and a slightly cracked old red mask that she had found...or rather stolen from the same place she got the bandages. She felt so troubled under her desguise, so fake and somewhat sad. If it weren't for the little flower that she had grown somewhere in the distance she wouldn't have been able to find her way into the arena...and yet she was so far away, so silent as her roots spread across the layers of earth beneath the arena and peek out here and there along the outer ring, as far as possible from anything else soon after which she disappeared through the small entrance and fled to a dark corner where no one would want to be.

As she set down she felt a moment of relief as the weakness hadn't been troubling her today...which was good. Today was a good day...buta twinkle doesn't brighten it up as much as the sun

Leena nodded to Nobutada and Yuna following them to watch the match taking a deep calming breath to try to soothe her nerves. She heard Tasumi's shouting and had never seen him get so worked up or rant and rave like that, it surprised her. Though when she looked over to where Yuna looked and saw her looking at two people she assumed were her parents it stung her a bit, no one was here to watch her really.

Even if I win...who will I have to celebrate with....Kuroya's been away and busy with other things....pretty much everyone has been....

She shook her head though driving this thought from her mind, if she let it distract her she wouldn't do well in the fight, plus this was what it was all about for her, showing she was strong enough.
    I miss you more then you could ever imagine</3

Ryou leaned on the bars lazily when he had gathered in the upper area off the arena as well. The bothersome Yuna was one off the many girls around him so he figured he'd get next to Nobutada.

"This is an utter drag....."

It was groaned annoyed when he slung his arms over the rail. Down on the field only two people remained by now, the crowd had already seated itself and Seiji was still facing the fidgeting blond with his back.

Father and mother made it as well..... That's good.

Turning around slightly he quirked an eyebrow when he noticed the boy drawing figures in the sand. Something about dancing panda's and sloths. Whatever that was....

"This is going to be over in a minute or two"

Yuna giggled amused resting against the wall to observe Seiji and Kazuki down bellow. Really... Kazuki was in for it.

Leena rolled her eyes a bit at Yuna, she seemed to think Kazuki was so pathetic, and while she agreed he definately was crazy and stupid, she couldn't deny he SOMEHOW beat Tasumi, and that was no easy feat, she should know.

"Yuna...give it a rest...he seems to be stronger then any of us know....sure he's an idiot...there's no denying that....but there seems to be more to him then that..."

She had also been talking to the boy who had spoken as well, she knew that as strong as Kazuki's opponent might be, somehow he had the power to win, she didn't understand it though as she leaned over the railing a bit, hiding her face in her arms except for her eyes as they narrowed and looked at the blond crazy boy.
    Last edited by BrokenAngel; 03-09-2008 at 07:00 PM.

”Best of luck Ryou-kun. I sure hope we can make Natsu-sensei proud. But we should be able to give some entertainment too, don’t you think.” At least Ryou-kun would be giving entertainment, lazy Nara against tough chick should be something worth to see.

Kinomi kept looking the audience even though she knew her parents would not be there. Her mother did not like to see her daughter to fight. She healed her bruises and cuts, but she could not stand to see Kinomi get hurt.

But for her surprise and great joy she saw her brother on upper area. She waved to him and got wave back. She smiled like little sun. Kyo was here for her like he always were.

"You don't know Kazuki the way I do!! He's a total douche, I mean.. Look at him!! He's drawing figures!!"

How could he possibly win!! On top off that, his opponent was Hakumei Seiji. The guy who was labeled a genius a year before their classes Akito. There was no way a genius with a year advantage would lose here.

"Entertainment? I'm fighting a monster you know.... And she's female on top off that... This is god given awful... Why don't they just label me woman beater and get it over with... So troublesome.... You know my mom was already on my back for facing to many girls? My god... I've spoken more then I ever did just now... Ugh... What a bother..."

Groaning the Nara narrowed his eyes. He was in no way up for a battle with that girl...

"Tweet!! Hey!! Jacka- I mean!! Arara.... You!! WITH THE STRANGE EYES!! HEY!! HEY!! HEEEEEEEY!! I feel like I'm being ignored. Am I being ignored? Is it me?"

Why was there no reply? It bothered Kazuki. Slowly he bend through his knees stretching his right leg when he leaned left eying his opponent who seemed to be waiting for the start signal.

"Hmmh!! You look freakishly femine as well, ya'know? Is it a local trait geniuses share? Arara... Because you know... Akito-teme... Preference to pink.... girl stuff... Ya'know!! Yaaa'knoooow~~ I know you do!!"

God this kid talked way to much if you asked Seiji...

Leena shook her head, Yuna didn't seem to get that being a douche didn't mean they couldn't win, Kazuki was pathetic in most respects she'd give Yuna that, but he had won against Tasumi and she didn't care what Yuna thought, if he had won against Tasumi he had every chance against this guy no matter who he was.

"You really don't get it....not everything is about how popular someone is or how they look or act....even if a person seems weak....it doesn't mean they don't have hidden strengths....and just because a person is at a disadvantage doesn't mean you can count them out...."

She said this softly continuing to stare at the blond Kazuki as he of course acted in his usual idiotic manner, he really didn't help himself by doing so but Yuna didn't seem to really understand a lot of things, she only seemed to care about looks and being cool which would explain her obsession with Akito.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast