Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1332

Thread: Konoha Mura - Chuunin Exams

Hachibi Jinchuuriki GeninNaruto's Avatar

Default Re: Konoha Mura - Chuunin Exams

"........"

It took no genius to see Ryou was nearing the end off his nerves. The boys hands dug into his pockets when he turned bluntly ignoring these two. He had a plan, he'd get Kinomi or Kazuki to get them off his back. He'd tell Kazuki and Kinomi these two had ventured over the sacred border off animal cruelty and then flee.

"Today will be a good day, oh yes..."

It was mumbled darkly when he started walking. Burn for a burn, they played with him. He'd hit them back.

"Fine... Troublesome people... Do whatever you want..."

He'd play it cool.

"Do it Ryou, say you stepped on the bomb by accident and then run like hell!"

That seemed like a stupid idea but it didn't seem like Ryou could get out any other way, but then again now it seemed Ryou was upset. Surprisingly he became calm after a little while again and this couldn't be good.

"Ryou, If you'd like I could go and find the gum she likes from a nearby store and then give it to her"

That sounded like a better idea to the Uchiha, he was now attempting to make mends with Ryou. Haru started to think more as he spoke, the last couple of things that came out of his mouth weren't very intelegent.

"See, your friend has got some valid points."

Lilan tilted her head a little, her hands digging into her pockets. Do whatever she want?

"I want to take a stroll.."

And it so happened Ryou was on the way out as well. What a coincidence! She ended up walking next to him, of course. Like he'd ever run. She'd have no problem keeping up with him like this.

(( Last post, I'm off to bed guys =D ))

G E N I N N A R U T O I S M I N E A N D H E L I K E S I T

Kinomi had held her seat so tightly that blood has stop running in her hands and they were tingling. She had really been excited for Ryou’s match. She was not too surprised to see him giving up. That was Ryou after all. Laziest Nara there was.

She was happy to see Haru there and tried to wave to him too as she cheered for Ryou. She hoped she could go and see Verielle aswell. She wanted to know what was her situation. But she had her own match coming soon.

When Haru had squeezed through crowd his had had slipped from Momo’s. Now she could not see him anywhere. She tried to wonder how to find him again. How far could he have gone to?

"First Kazuki came out of nowhere with a crazy combo and defeated Seiji. Then Verielle over powers Yuna for the victory. Now on top of everything else we have a major turn of events as Ryou forfeits the battle to Lilan. What will we have next? this is very interesting, i didn't expect so much entertainment from Konoha."

Makenki at this point in time had risen out of his seat and was leaning against the railing with one hand supporting his head. The fact that Ryou had forfeited was a tad bit depressing for him, he was hoping he would have given it a better try.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

"Then take one and stop stalking me..."

Ryou grumbled his response annoyed while he turned around the corner and started walking up the stairs. There.... The waiting area... Salvation in the form off his team mate and a super hyper active blond.

"Haru.... The idea off having people run my errands is appealing since it would save me all kind off trouble but you might tell me "Remember when I ran that errand for you" one day and expect something in return so it's a non-beneficial situation for me in which I end up doing........"

Sighing at the troublesome length off the sentence he fell quit for a second or two.

"Something troublesome again...."

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!"

There he was.... The one sure to give hell to Nara Ryou but he figured it would get him out off being stalked by Lilan if he just went ranting and ranting and ranting.

"THEY GOT NO BANANA MILK!! YOU!! MR. SIDE PROCTOR!!"

"..........."

"Ara...."

Holding up the package Kazuki shook his head. He needed his after fighting banana milk damn it. How the hell did everyone expect him to enter the next round?

"This!! Is unacceptable!! Tweet.... Booh! Give me banana milk!!"

"Get it yourself..."

"Haaaaaaaai~~~ Anything else?"

"..... Euh....."

"......... Hmmh!!!"

"......."

Slowly raising his fingers to his eyes the blond squinted them before pointing at the proctor and returning his fingers to his eyes. He was onto him.

"One banana milk coming right up sir!! Ara...."

And he wandered off towards Akito again not really remembering what he had been up to just now, there were to many things buzzing through his head.

"Ara!! Did you see that? Tokiko-chan was totally rooting for me!!"

Lilan of course wouldn't think of walking anywhere else than with Ryou. Obviously this made him suffer more then the entire match together. Lilan wasn't one to care what people thought of her so he could call her stalker as much as he wanted to - she knew for what goal it was.

Her hands fumbling through her pockets, she suddenly noticed something. Was that..?

"Rad.."

She held up a piece of gum; she hadn't been out after all. It was in her mouth within seconds, her hands moving back in her pockets as she started chewing. She continued her way next to Ryou. Just because she still had some didn't mean he still owed her a piece.

In the area they were headed to, Akito had turned to Kazuki. They'd been separated for a month and he just realized.. How incredibly soothing that silence had been.

Milk..

Always the milk.. Akito slowly blinked before he gave a short nod to answer Kazuki's question. He had been watching the audience indeed.

"DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME? Arara... How would you kn- Wait!! You know how girls think!!"

Because... well... He was Akito. A somewhat femine guy knew it. There was no use in denying those all to clear facts either. But that wasn't the point here!! The point was that he had to know.

"Hnng! Ara... I wish she diiiihiiid....."

Sighing he flung his arms over the metal rail to rock back and forth lightly, his eyes fixed on the field downstairs. Match, match, match!!

"Wonder whose next!!"

"..... You got your gum right?"

Ryou said pointing at Lilan all off a sudden. She had her gum, she had what she wanted now he could get what he wanted. Some peace and quiet time alone, girls were such a bother.

"Stop stalking me....."

With that said he set foot in the waiting area completely only to be assaulted by a flood off words from a very active blond shaking him around wildly by his shoulders. Ryou -completely disorientated by the explosion off energy in front off him- glanced around in an attempt to get help from whatever team mate from him or the blond he could find.

Akito had watched Kazuki shoot off and made eye contact with Ryou for a split second. Then, he turned back to the railing to watch the field. Kazuki was pawned off to the next victim.

Lilan had stepped aside the moment she noticed the blonde rage firing at the boy next to her. The bubble she had been blowing popped when she tilted her head. Hmm.. This was her job, really, but if that annoyed him too..

"Oy.."

She nodded at the blonde to get his attention.

"Tell him he owes me gum.."

"HOW CAN YOU GIVE UP LIKE THAT AAAAAAAND YOU OWE HER BANANA FLAVORED MILK GUM DAMN IT!!"

"....."

How the hell had he made that out off the simple gum? Ryou's face wrinkled in utter annoyance when he groaned. That Akito had just... Ditched him with his booming team mate now hadn't he?

"Ara?"

Turning to Lilan the boy blinked before his eyes squinted. Hmm.... Slowly his hands loosened when he elbowed Ryou a few times trying to look madly sneaky.

"Whose the boy?"

"......"

"..."

Lilan's head slowly tilted to the other side. What now?

If this is Konoha's idea of humor..

"Did you know they keep milk in the toilet pots here..?"

It was her turn to point; her thumb moved over her shoulder to indicate what doors she meant.

"Happy digging.."

Stupidity could only be fought with stupidity in her opinion.

"ARA!! REALLY?!?"

If Ryou hadn't grasped the boys collar and yanked him back he would have probably done something even more embarrassing then he always did.

"She... was joking... Moron..."

"Eeeh...."

Getting his hopes up like that. What a bad guy... Wrinkling his nose the blond pulled down his eyelid and poked out his tongue before he darted back to bothering Akito. He had to make up for a months worth off not seeing the Aizaru after all.

"....."

Ryou's own feet shuffled slowly when he tried sliding towards Kinomi and just away from Lilan in general.

Haru kept listening into the conversation between the Nara, Lilan and the blonde boy who would join in to talk about milk and all sorts of things that he didn't care about. He just followed along with the two until he noticed Ryou going towards Kinomi.

He smiled a bit and waved to her slightly as they were seeming to approach her. This was getting more and more interesting, he sorta wished Momo had followed him though he wasn't sure if she came along or she wans't there at all.

"Atleast i'm not the one sounding stupid now.."

Haru mummbled

".... You should have heard yourself when you tried helping out Haru.... It was so troublesome..."

Ryou grumbled although less annoyed. It was all over anyway, this whole troublesome ordeal would be long past this evening. He'd have peace and quiet to himself in his bedroom, finally....

"Would Hitoha Leena and Ametsu Kinomi please go down"

The waiting area proctor spoke looking up from his clipboard. It was their turn to get to their fight. So far the crowd had been absolutely thrilled by the fights that had been shown but there was one absolute hype closing in now, the next battle would be the Aizaru Akito against the Kouhaku Mushra, a match talked about for over a month now in many villages.

Kinomi snickered. That girl was making Ryou talkative! Go Lilan! As much as Kinomi loved Ryou, she also liked to see him getting pinned down and forced to exceed his limits.

She waved her hands to them before heading to the arena. She like Ryou used stairs. She needed few moments in privacy to collect herself.

And how is Verielle... No, I can’t think her now. I must focus on this.

Personal Jesus

She leaned onto his shoulder and gave out a weak sigh remembering all the heavy days that were to come and those that had passed, trying to look for support to bandage her other arm after she had done the same with the other one so that he could carry her home

"The house the hokage gave me. That's where I need to go" she carefully pointed out two spots on her body "and this is where you can touch, don't be shy. I'm used to this" trying to make fun of the situation and taking her thoughts away she smiled up

"...did I accidently daze off earlier?" she asked since there was a different ambiance and Ryou wasn't there either "Guess regeneration's having a big impact on my senses like this"

"Actually... Ryou's match went quite fast judging from the rumors... Apparently he got fed up with it and gave up"

Natsu spoke making sure to not touch Verielle anywhere indecent. His wife wouldn't be to pleased about it anyway and Natsu wasn't a pedophile or anything close.

"Here we go"

Lifting up the girl the Jounin started making his way towards the appointed house. He'd make sure Verielle could recover safely.

Personal Jesus

Riight...so it wasn't such a long daze after all. Why did she think that Ryou would take things into his hands and actually bother to do anything. She shook her head and spoke up once more a while later.

"You know, I'm not as young as I look and as you think" she giggled along the feeling of embarresment on Natsu's side as his touch was waay too careful "wait...maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's just that...I think this body fits me good. I mean, the looks aren't of an older lady but a doll and that's just what I am: a puppet master that uses his own body as his toy" she took a moment to enjoy being carried. It had been a long long time since that had happened.

"Besides, this is the east and we all know that strange things aren't something uncommon here" it slipped out of her mouth without even thinking it through. She didn't quite understand what she just said or why but it was already said and it felt quite familiar for some unknown reason.

"Yes, but I genuinely love my wife and I have no intention off giving her any other ideas. Having the Hokage as my brother makes me highly popular in the gossiping belt"

He knew by experience.... He knew by experience indeed.... Stupid molestation stories. He hadn't done squad, geez....

"However, if I may ask. What is your true age? You seem to be a very mysterious individual"

Of course... He shared his brothers manners yes, asking a girl for her age wasn't the right thing to do but hell he never got that.

Personal Jesus

"Anything between 15 and 30 or maybe more" she giggled before explaining further "The hybridization process of my bloodline takes its time as each individual variation differs depending on the type and abilities. I myself don't know how long it's been since it feels like a day, a dream that goes by like a flash and nothing more"

"What I know for certain is that the daffodil takes 3 years since I've watched the girl as she entered her cocoon and yet again as she left it" her head shook as she remembered those days "It was the same day I entered...and never saw her again. I was told she died, just like our group sensei but how and when was never a question...no one ever spoke of time and so did I. It's a releaf to be able to do so, now that I'm not under the code of the villige"

"Your curiousity surprises me, though" she added "I didn't really expect interest in me from your side. At least that is what your confidense in me and my abilities made me believe. But I guess, it's just the sensei-student relationship that I've been neglecting. I do see you as and equal and not a superior mainly because I might be be or am older than you. Yet, your strenght makes me feel somehow excited. I'd really love to experience it face to face once everything is over with. I've got a lot to catch up from the last month"

((got to go to bed. ugh...stupid lecutres 7 am in the mornin =_=))

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast