Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: 12th Division

Default Re: 12th Division

“Loduim it seems we have a problem the kid can’t shut off his reastiu. Do you think we’d be allowed to give him one of those headbands that eat reastiu to keep things balanced?” he asked

Takashi looked down at the boy and sighed. Behind them a bunch of dummies had been set up. He looked at the boy and pointed over to the dummies he let out a sigh and began to speak.

“Go over to those dummies over there and practice using the binding kidou. Practice binding art number one might be able to bring your reastiu back to normal if not Loduim and I might have a better answer,” he said

There were rows of dummies there lined up for practice. Takashi wanted to see the boys potential.

Lodium watched as takashi trained this kid. Several times the kid mentioned his goal but Lodium was in a world of his own not paying attention. When takashi mentioned the kids dream of the 7th Lodium knew far to well that this kid was in for a world of pain.

Watching the boy losing control of his reiatsu Lodium shrugged his shoulders at takashi.

"Reiatsu bands, Oh yea thats reiatsu tech....hmmmm. Oh thats part of my department. Havnt seen any of them around so i think there out of the question but i do have an alternative takashi."

Lodium had a large grin on his face and was looking forward to the alternative, but when takashi mentioned two ways for the boy to control his reiatsu, Lodium grinned even more. Looked like takashi was going to destroy the student if it was needed.

Both of his zanpaktou's came rushing out of his sleeves and hidden on his right hand zanpaktou came the light blue glint of electricity or something or other.

"Takashi, i can drain his reiatsu if you'd like but suppose that wouldnt be the fun way letting the kid rest and not trying to go all out."

Lodium waited he really wanted the kid to go all out so Lodium could teach him a few things. Lodium's few lessons that he could give this kid right now, was the pain of the 7th, the humility of defeat and one hell of an exhausted feeling. Lodium could and would teach this boy all it needed was takashi to step aside.

The 7th was not welcome here

Konton headed over to the dummies that Takashi had pointed to. He was supposed to practice Binding Art #1 : Obstruction on them, he would need to think back and remember the motions Takashi had made when he used it on him. Thinking back he remembered seeing Takashi with a clenched fist with his index and middle finger fully extended, he then made a horizontal slashing motion and then Konton was forced down by the Binding Art.

He focused on his reastiu and faced the target dummy, he brought his right hand up and with his index and middle finger fully extended he focused and then made a horizontal slashing motion towards the dummy,
    "Binding Art #1: Obstruction!" he screamed.

Nothing happend to the target dummy, Konton stood there starring at the target. He looked down at his hand then up at the target dummy again. "What did you do wrong?" he thought about it, thinking back he had his fist clenched with index and middle finger extended. That was it, he didn't focus his reastiu to his finger tips.

Konton clenching his fist one more time and extended his index and middle finger. He focused the reastiu he felt inside him towards his finger tips, once he had it in his finger tips he held out his fist and made a horizontal slashing motion towards the dummy.

"Binding Art #1: Obstruction!" He screamed.

This time the dummy twitched ever so slightly before the hands were pulled behind it and limply held there, with no sign of it ever going to be thrown to the ground.
    Last edited by crackrjakk; 09-08-2008 at 08:30 PM.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
    George Carlin

"Hatashi this is Takashi I want one of our modified reastiu colars. Bring it to me in the training yard ASAP. I have found myself a test subject who seems to need a collar anyway," he said

Takashi pressed the button on his ear piece as he spoke. He awaited the arrival of his team member. They had been modifying some of the twelfth division inventions making them more suitable for themselves and others. During his down time he would mess with some of the tech that was around the area.

"Here it is Takashi-sama," said Hatashi

He quickly ran towards Takashi handing the item over to him. Takashi would respond with a thumbs up. He looked at the boy as he practiced his kidou. Takashi would observe the reastiu flow of the boy before making any moves.

"Lodium I don't think you've seen these before. They were made way before we joined, but a couple of my friends wear them,"
    he said

Hatashi would bow and walk away back to his room.

Lodium looked at the 5th seat holding the collar. Lodium stood silently for a moment before his zanpaktou's sheathed them selves within his sleeves while he strolled over to the nearist wall to rest upon.

"hm, collars? they look different from my research but they look similiar to the reiatsu collars that were made by the first taichou of the 13th. Taichou senso i think it was created them but by looks of things youve had some fun with them."

Lodium rested his head against the wall, it seemed as of the moment he was not needed for the training session but would be needed soon. Retriving a note pad from within his robes Lodium noted down ideas he had of the portable gate tech. The new idea was to have a base sekai gate within the back of the division within a few technology improvments.
    Last edited by lodium; 11-08-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Konton sighed, he didn't think it would be so hard to use the Binding Art successfully. He Brought his fist up again and extended his index and middle fingers again, as he looked at them he could see sweat dripping from his arm and hand. It took a lot out of him to do this, but even with his body still be as exhausted and worn down as it was from using his reastiu the visible reastiu around him did not feign, not even in the slightest.

Konton concentrating the swirling reastiu in his body and brought another amount to his hand, this time he had focused more into it to give the Art more power to hold the dummy with. Pulling the reastiu up to the tip of his index and middle finger, he spread it between the two fingers evenly so as not to cause a disruption. He took a step towards the dummy and made a horizontal slashing motion at the target dummy.

"Binding Art #1: Obstruction!" He screamed.

The targets hands were torn behind it's back rapidly and slammed into the ground with a small amount of force, it looked as if he had managed to pull off a successful kidou. Just as Konton began to celebrate in his head the victory he had achieved the kidou instantly wore off and the target was flung back up into it's standing position and both hands were released sending the hands back to the front with a little elastic force.

George Carlin

Lodium was 'jumped' from his concetration as the student was screamin at the dummy. Lookin down at his notes the sudden startle had forced him to scribble along the page. Cursing and swearing Lodium stood from his seated position. He did not say anything to takashi but Lodium was about to demonstrate his binding kidou. On the dummy of course.

Slowly walking to jakk's position Lodium's reiatsu shot up as raw kidou sparked around his arm. Coming in line with the student, Lodium reiatsu would be quiet high for the student but still able to cope with it. Standing next to the student Lodium looked at jakk directly before his right arm raised and was convered in blue electricly kidou.

"Binding art 21. Raidens trap."

That was all Lodium said, no other words mentioned but the blue kidou lept from his arm towards the target. The target was soon enveloped in the blue kidou while the target jerked and gave in to the kidou. Lodium said no more to the student before he shynpoued behind takashi.

"IF you need me il be in the labs, got to finish this project at some point."

Lodium said very little words since he stood up, he showed the abilities of binding kidou to the student and told takashi what was what. In a shynpou Lodium was no longer in the room and was heading off to the labs

“Lodium I can’t use a level 21 binding art on the kid. He’d go through hell I’d be charged by the sixth for inhuman torture or something of that liking. Also I do not want to sit in a cell then return to the twelfth to be punished by our taichou. But sure I will call you when I need assistance,” he said

Takashi turned around as he saw Lodium walk away. He looked at the boy who was practicing his kidou and walked by his side. Takashi opened the collar as he walked. When he would arrive at the side of Konkon he would put the collar around his neck and close it.

“Now your reastiu will automatically be leveled to a normal rate. Don’t overdo anything because the collar will shock you whenever you try and go over its stabilizing range. Now let’s test your physical skills against Destructive kidou. If you’re up for having your body bombarded by burning fire,”
    he said

Takashi said that in a gesture to get into the boy’s mind.
    Last edited by flame16; 11-08-2008 at 09:06 PM.

other than the training area the rest of the division was quiet. A purple flicker appeared within the public labs. It was Amie and she was looking for Lodium. Room after room the purple flicker went by, where was Lodium hidden away now.

A sudden high reiatsu burst gave Amie a general direction to where Lodium was. She appeared in a corrider and the reiatsu signiture was on the other side of the wall with no projector on the other side. Attempting to jump to the watch Amie called out for Lodium as he had asked for the gate stats.

The purple flicker brought the watch to life as Amie appeared by Lodium side with a swinging slap to Lodium head.

"Amie! what the hell."

"Dont make me go running around for you again you could of told me you was here, where is here anyway."

"It part of the old 13th, something Nicho either ignored or forgott about, knowing him he just didnt bother with it."

After awhile Amie just stood and watched blue flickers of light appearing every now and then with lodium half way in an open panel on the sekai gate. Tearing parts out and adding new interfaces, Lodium was starting the easy part of this project.

Amie's head tilted as if for the first time she was curious what Lodium was doing. She knew why he was doing what he was just didnt no what he was doing. However she was curious cause Lodium added something that looked familiar tech that Lodium had used for Amie's 'transportation'.

Fixing it in to various wires the device started to hum to life and the panel to the side of the sekai was closed. That was part A done the easist of the lot theres was still lots more to do.

Konton stopped casting in the middle of his current kidou, looking up at Takashi as the collar was closed around his neck. What was he trying to pull putting this thing on him, he wasn't some pet dog. "This is outrageous, he better explain what this thing is."

Konton sighed, so he would need some medal toy to keep his reastiu in place. What a pain it would be, if he were to go over the limit he would be shocked. He scratched his head as Takashi finished his sentence, "what the hell did he mean "if I'm up to" of course I'm up to it. He would face any obstacle no matter what as long as it meant gaining fighting skill.

"I'm up for it Takashi, it'd be better from here on out if you believe im up for anything you can throw at me if it means I'll get stronger."

George Carlin

“This is Takashi Munta paging Lodium of the research and development department. Tell I that he will be needed in the training yard. I’d like him to come when he has freed his hands with whatever that he is doing right now,” he said

Takashi spoke through his ear piece. He looked at the boy with a light smile. Takashi admired his bravery, but it was more like arrogance than bravery in the eyes of Takashi. He took a few steps back as he looked at the boy. After giving himself some distance from Konkon, Takashi shot out his right hand and brought an intense look in the eyes of the young academy student.

“Binding Art 10: Everlasting Grudge,”
    he said

Nothing flashy would happen, but the small serge of reastiu flashing from Takashi. After the moment of the bright orange serge Takashi would look at the boy with a small smirk.

“Do you feel it yet?”
    he said

He was mocking the boy in a way. Takashi knew for the first moments the boy would feel that nothing had happened and that Takashi had launched a false attempt.

“Do you feel the gravity pushing down on you? You see that you cannot move at regular speed right? Well I’m going to test your endurance skills as long as help your reaction time and speed increase,”
    he said

While he spoke those words a small bright red ball began to form in Takashi’s right hand. After the flames took form the flaming fire ball took shape. Its shape was small, Takashi did not want to overdo things he packed the kidou into a small package, but would release a set bit of damage and burn with its flames.

“Think fast,”
    he said

Suddenly, Takashi launched the ball at the boy. It was moving fast to make the impact a bit greater. Would the boy be burned or find the strength within to break through the kidou and move fast.

it had barley been half an hour since he left but was again Lodium appeared in the training yard with a shynpou to appear in time to see takashi firing red flame at the student.

Feeling the amount of reiatsu from takashi, Lodium had a pretty good idea what was going on. Plus Lodium could see the binding art work on the student.

"Yo. take it im needed at last eh takashi?"

Lodium reiatsu shot up to its highist, the student wouldnt like this.
    Last edited by lodium; 12-08-2008 at 10:16 AM.

Konton looked at his legs and body, nothing was wrong with them. He didn't feel different, he was still the same temperature. He looked at his hands, turning them from front to back, they seemed normal. He looked up at Takashi, "I'm still the same, nothings really changed about me... what sorta tricks is this Takashi up to this time." He thought to himself, giving Takashi a "what are you up to" kinda look.

He wasn't prepared for the sudden rush of the gravity increasing around him, he dropped to you knee and let out a gasp. The last binding kidou used on him wasn't so surprising of an effect, or at least it didn't seem as bad to him at the current moment. He tried to stand up, as he brough his knee back to stand up it seemed as if it wasn't going to budge at first, as if the gravity had locked his joints.

Konton quickly looked up as he saw the light in front of him from the red fire ball in Takashi's hand. It surprised him, Takashi planned on throwing a fire ball at him while he was under such gravity. There was no way he could dodge it, he would just have to lesson the impact of the blow. He forced his leg joints to move again by heaving his body weight to the back right side of himself. The momentum caused by this threw him back just at the right moment so he wouldn't take a direct hit from the blow, or take it at full impact.

The ball of fire hit Konton in mid air on his left side, the impact sent the ball flying off to the left and Konton was sent spinning to the right. He came down hard on his front side, he blinked and rolled onto his right. His left side was singed from the shoulder to his waist. He looked over to see where the fire ball had hit, off to his left, the fire ball had landed in the ground creating a mini crater.

Konton pushed himself back up to a kneeing position and looked over at takashi. If he hadn't dodged that like he did, he probably wouldn't be conscious. It seemed like Takashi really planned on killing him if he wasn't able to complete the challenge.

George Carlin

Takashi ignored Lodium knowing that he had seen what had just taken place; he could see that Lodium would be able to figure out the motives to his action. Takashi frowned to see the boy get hit by the technique so quick. He had expected more from the boy. Was Konkon scared of the shock of the collar? Takashi expected him to be able to sustain the pain and burst his reastiu.

“It seems that you’re scared to raise your reastiu or you have failed to use the knowledge you obtained in the prior training we did moments ago. I will blast you until you remember,” he said

Takashi grinned and pointed his finger at the boy. Suddenly, his orange reastiu began to gather at the tip of his right pointer finger.

“Destructive Art # 4: White Lightning,” he said

Suddenly, the orange reastiu turned a blue attack. It took the shape of lightning as it headed towards Konkon. Takashi held a smirk on his face as he observed what the academy student would do.

“Let’s see what he’ll do,” he said to himself

Konton frowned at Takashi's words, how dare he insult Konton like that. He didn't really have the time to let his feelings boil to the top though, before he could grasp whether or not it was meant as an insult or just a lecture Konton saw Takashi charging another kidou. He was more ready this time though, he wouldn't let himself get hit on this one.

Relaxing every muscle in his body Konton let the Binding kidou slam him into the ground, he wasn't about to break it. He wouldn't be able to break it until he was bale to over come the pain that the collar caused him. He could probably break it with enough time, so until his body could stand it he would just have to dodge the kidou the best he could.

As the kidou was fired it went over the top of Konton, sliding across his back leaving a slight burn. The pain instead of harming Konton's attitude, actually seemed to pep him up a little. The excitement of battle had peeked him up quite a bit, he seemed to be thrilled to be Takashi's target dummy. Concentrating on his reastiu, Konton reached inside himself and began to increase his reastiu level.

As it raised a shock was emitted from the collar, but he brushed it aside without much effort. With his level increasing though, the shock that was emitted increased, Konton's body was used to most of the shocks but the higher up ones still forced him to drop his level back to normal. No, it hadn't been long enough yet.

George Carlin

Lodium watched on silently the boy was takin the hits. He was either taking the hits or just being slow. Clicking on to takashi's plan for the student, Lodium shynpoued to the right of the boy. With that Lodium charged a kidou similiar to what had takashi just fired.

No words were spoken just the white kidou leapin from his extended finger. The white lighting was aimed just slightly above the boys right shoulder. Even if the boy wasnt able to dodge this kidou it would just fly straight past his shoulder. This kidou wasnt meant to harm just scare.

At least Lodium would hold back and derlibartly miss until takashi gave him the knodd.
    Last edited by lodium; 13-08-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Konton swung his head to his right, Lodium had appeared to his right and had begun to charge a kidou. What the heck is he thinking, Konton didn't have enough time to dodge that blast. As it neared him he saw that it's path wasn't directly at him, but more to his right side. Konton once again relaxed his body allowing the gravity to pull him downwards, but this time as it brought him to the ground he kicked out his right leg hitting the ground with it, spinning Konton off to the left, allowing him to dodge the attack.

"If it wasn't for the fact that he had aimed for my right shoulder i would of been dead, i need to improve and overcome this damned collar. If the attacks keep getting deadlier and deadlier i wont be able to survive without overcoming the collar." He dusted himself off and focused on his reastiu again, this time using emotions to pry away the pain that the shocks caused.

He repeated to himself over and over in his head a single sentence while he focused, "I could die." The shocks were beginning to fade away as he pulled on the reastiu, he wouldn't allow himself to be killed so early. With the combination of the fear of death and the anger of being poked and prodded by Takashi, Konton began pulling more reastiu from himself then he had achieved upon his first increase, the reastiu began to pour form his eyes once again and it was clearly noticeable all around his body.

As it poured from him Konton felt as if the gravity was slowly lessoning on him, the effects of the binding kidou were beginning to ware off. Almost as fast as the feeling had disappeared Konton was shocked throughout his entire body, he dropped to the ground front first. He wasn't able to move his body, the shock had numbed his body to the point were he was limp.

After a few minutes he could feel a tingling in his arms and legs, the feeling was returning to him slowly. As the nerves in his brain began to recover from the shock, so did the rest of his body. He could move his arms and legs again freely enough to stand, such a frightening experience, the collar packed a much bigger punch then Konton knew.

George Carlin

Lodium was disappointed, the boy had nearly managed to get hit by a kidou which was going to miss him if he stayed still. Lodium needed no more words from takashi, he knew why takashi wanted him and he was dam well going to do it.

Lodium shynpoued next to the boy, looking down at him layed on the floor Lodium spoke to the kid.

"Greetings young student, am i 4th seat Lodium Ayer and for this part of your training i am going to over see it for you. Its just as my friend said, test you and your ability to withstand kidou and counteract them."

Lodium said his words meaning to put a slight bit of fear into the boy but all the while he paced in circles around the boy.

"Now then shall we begin"

Lodium shynpoued back to the other side of the room, the kid had managed to escape the last binding kidou but could he escape this one.

"Binding art 13. Sky ribbon"

Ribbons the black colour of Lodium reiatsu shot out from behind him and flew straight at the student. Lodium held his reiatsu back so not many ribbons were formed. One for each arm and leg and two for his torso. Now the student wouldnt know that this technique was all show and no strength so it wouldnt take all that much from the student.

"Just raise your pressure if you want to be free."

Lodium right arm extended from his body where his single finger pointed towards the boy before it glowed white n fired off the white lighting. Now this white lighting was aimed past the boys left ribs. Even if he didnt break the binding art the destructive art would hit him. It was just for a bit of pressure.

Northeastern Illinois University...and Under Mass Piles of Homework lies me...Jae~Jae...

Mana rubbed her forehead tiredly and sighed staring at the ceiling of her office. Pura placed a cup of tea in front of her and smiled bowing slightly. Mana lowered her head staring over at Pura slight surprised and nodded, "thank you, Pura." She grunted and picked up the cup drinking it in deep thought.

"No problem, Fuku-Taichou. Serving you is my duty." She said proudly.

"I want to go out for a walk. Come with me." Mana said getting up and strapped her zanpaktou at her waist. Pura nodded and got ready to follow.

Mana headed out the door and out into the zen garden taking in the fresh air relaxing.

Konton pulled back when Lodium appeared next to him, the man had an uncanny element of surprise working for him. He would just appear next to you and start talking as if nothing had happened, he belonged in the 12th, something about him screamed it. Konton licked his lips, was Lodium trying to scare him? or inform him?

Konton had an echo of confidence inside of him, he had broken the binding kidou Takashi had cast on him. He wasn't letting anyone get into his head this time, all of this battle and training had got his blood going and his true fighting spirit was rising to the top. It was rare for Konton to get excited during training, it normally only happened during actual battle when he was allowed to fight back.

Konton gave his attention back to Lodium as he appeared across the room. He was expecting anything to happen, he had already experienced strange things that could of taken his life. Konton saw Lodiums lips move and braced himself for the incoming kidou. Ribbons wrapped around his arms, legs, and torso, holding him in place. This time though, the kidou felt weaker, weaker then the previous binding kidous he had had cast on him.

Konton focused his reastiu, his arms and legs tingled as he pushed against the binding kidou, as Konton began to raise his reastiu he looked up to see white lightening shooting for him, this time it wasn't going to miss, it would rip his rib cage wide. Konton focused on the ribbons holding him down, he gave a push of reastiu against them. With reastiu leaking form his body and the shock blasting away at his neck Konton pushed away the ribbons holding him and slid his left foot back and to his right, side stepping the kidou blast.

Last edited by crackrjakk; 16-08-2008 at 07:37 PM.

George Carlin

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast