Thread: Issue #9

Default Issue #9

Issue #9 of Naruto and Bleach Mania's Exposed is here! Thank you to staff, who is the life blood of the NL. I'd also like to welcome our new Co-Editor-and-Chief - Nidaba! She's a talented member and moderator and has already enhanced the quality of the newsletter =].

And, thank you for continuing to read and express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction or even disinterest in the newsletter. This is yours after all and a reflection of this great communities activities, taste, and love!

This issue is awesome. Without a doubt, the interviews two of my favorites so far - focusing on the well known and loved moderator - Yachi. As always, forum news, contest, debates, role-playing, and interviews posted in the forum are covered. And, there's reviews of everything from Anime to [B]Comics. There's much more inside too - such as Cuddle and a opinion piece which discusses the vortex or doom and dispare and lulz that is the lounge ^^.

So enjoy Issue #9 of Exposed!

Issue #9

As always, your comments are greatly appreciated and welcomed

The newsletter is best viewed at the 100% view.
    Last edited by 4thseal; 01-06-2008 at 05:43 AM.

Default Re: Issue #9

Awesome newsletter guys!
    -The opinion section for what the lounge is, was hilarious to read. Yachi's was agreeable, but got off topic, 4th's hazing comment was also true, and hazing does contribute to some the lulz... Somewhat. Maybe not.
    -The cover was great to. Maka and zero are always awesome~
    - You took over the report fine Enishi. But I gotta say, the time fad killed the lounge >_>
    - I liked how Yachi was really casual with his interview. Brought some lols. The Nivi interview was hilarious to. Especially when he said eww to vag sex

Nice work guys. And congrats to Niddy for being the new co-editor and chief!
    I actually noticed the focus had been around the lounge lately. It brings something new every month apparently. Maybe a loli report is needed >.>

Just read Yachiru's & Nivi's interview. Shit was hilarious. Lol @ the Farm question. I really feel for Nivi. Only your father doesn't know. That's like a timebomb waiting to blow up (no pun intended). Anyway cool issue once again. Keep up the good work!
    @Enishi, dude what do you rate R6:LV?
    Edit: Nice cover. Misses Kallen or any other random hot anime chick though. Yes you should write this down Atem :p
    Last edited by Haohmaru; 01-06-2008 at 01:13 AM.

how they match your eyes Yachiru's Avatar

Glad you guys dig the interview. Hope it makes up for how useless Cuddles was this issue. I apologize for that.

Can we last through the winter?
    The water's starting to freeze.
    The only one who remembers
    Taking the wrong step, falling in front of me.
    This body's already aging.
    These nights are already long.
    And if I last through the winter,
    I swear to you now, I won't call.

Icy Sun With Frosty GLow

Quote Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
    Just read Yachiru's & Nivi's interview. Shit was hilarious. Lol @ the Farm question. I really feel for Nivi. Only your father doesn't know. That's like a timebomb waiting to blow up (no pun intended). Anyway cool issue once again. Keep up the good work!
    @Enishi, dude what do you rate R6:LV?
    Edit: Nice cover. Misses Kallen or any other random hot anime chick though. Yes you should write this down Atem :p
    I don't like to rate games because the numbers don't really do justice to the games they apply to because different people like different types of games and it's all about taste and preference. That's why I don't give a number rating like the rest of the article writers.

If
    I had to give it a rating, though, I'd probably say about 7. It's a must play game though because it showed potential for a sequel to have some pretty awesome stuff in it game-play wise both new and improved old elements.

Would it help if I started to give number ratings though on the game reviews/articles or is it sufficient as is?

Good Issue, liked the interviews especially.

I feel bad for Nivi, but I liked what you had to say about the dynamic part of relationships and what not. If only women would play Halo after sex...

Yachi was genuine lulz as usual, I'm glad you keep getting those important facts out there, especially about who you hate. Where the hell was Pillsner?

Loved the interviews a lot, nice works guys, Sorry about your dad Nivi but its your life so, life it the way you want.
    Nice cover its improved from all the other ones.

All in all wonderful work guys.
    C o l o r e d B l a c k

Soul Eater FC
    |Next Set: Dunno|
    []

i loved the interviews very nicely done fresh
    the cover was also very nice i loved this style
    overall the newsletter was very good keep it up

[The judge of all evil]

He who controls the spice superbob's Avatar

Epic lulz from steve, i really enjoyed that interview since most of it was pretty damn funny, other then that, nothing really stood out this time besides the interviews, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a great issue.

Nice job guys, keep up all the good work

I bet I can write better sex scenes than you steve, i bet you.. one of my balls.

Anyway, Nice interviews, and Enishi, loved the game interview lol @ not metal enough.

Yeah I am awesome at my job, you know this peoples.

Issue was the shit as awlays, taking it to the top yet again, ch'yeah!

shout outs to 4th, Niddy, that chick Atem and them two homo's Nivi and Steve =]

The luaghs I get from the interviews are great. To be honest I jump to them first then to the reviews. I love learning more about the people that i interact with on these boards. More then just the stray dirty joke that is.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...itle=Main_Page
    Go here to read japanese light novels. They are the source of many of the shows you love.

LOL Steve's interview kept me laughing. Kudos to fresh and him on that. The open racism was the heart of that interview.

Nivi was interesting as well, Shitty about your old man though..

Enishi's lounge report produced a few luls as well.. but ELMO ? lol come on dude..
    LightNights

Nice job with the issue you guys. Cover was nice, Atem.
    I love how the psuedonames were assigned to members throughout the issue lol. Enishi's lounge article was an amusing read (and congrats on the mod position btw).

I loved the inteviews with Yachi and Nivi. The subtle animosity between Yachi and Fresh was pretty lulzy.

I agree with bats' response in how the lounge is viewed - a black hole.

The Cuddles section wasn't as great as previous issues, but I still loved some of the responses from Yachiru. It speaks realism.

Really excellent issue. I have great admiration for Fresh for daring to take on Steve at his best Utterly-Vile-Yet-Hyperactive mode , and doing a brilliant job of it.

Oh yea, totally agree with everything ever said about the Lounge too.

... and Nivikran's interview is...
    I'm sorry the world is difficult like that for you, it shouldn't be...
    Last edited by bluefrog; 02-06-2008 at 05:55 AM.

Nice issue!
    The pictures on the last page are really random!
    Wait for the next one.
    Today is a good day to die...
    Tomorrow is even better...

Nice issue, use screenshots in movie\games\anime\comic reviews though.